CHAPTER 2

Never let you go

 

CHA HANNAH

MY classmates had never stopped on bullying me, it became their routine already so I just let them.

            “Hannah did it!” one of my classmates accused me again.

I looked afraid rather than confused. What have I done?!

            “Hannah put that banana peel on the floor so that when you enter you’ll get slipped!” she continued.

I shook my head still not speaking, I didn’t do it! My mind was shouting. But it was too late because the kingka of this classroom walked towards me and spilled his soft drinks over my head. And after that she pulled my hair with all strength. I wasn’t fighting because I preferred to endure the pain than to fight back. This was way better than to hurt somebody else. And when she stopped, I ran out of the room and touched my destroyed hair, it was really painful and my scalp felt so sore.

            “Maybe it would be better to rest here.” I said in a low voice upon reaching the back part of our classroom. I sat on the huge roots of this giant tree and closed my eyes.

I didn’t know that I have fallen asleep and my hair was all over my face, but as soon as I opened my eyes I sensed someone was about to touch me but I slapped whoever’s hand it was and spoke.

            “I want to be alone, and mind your own business.” I looked up trying to look scary as I widened my eyes and creased my forehead but only to see the guy called ‘polygamist’ whom I met yesterday afternoon.

I was a little shock and looked down again.

            “Hey, I’m choosing you as my date for today.” He announced.

I quickly looked up at him, “Stop playing fools with me.”

            “I am not” He showed a cute smile and turned. “I’ll wait you by the gate later.”

            “But-

He didn’t listen and was already far. This can’t be happening! I could die any moment from now if my classmates knew about this.

I tried to forget what he said and worriedly entered the classroom again with pairs of staring eyes. I sat on my chair but someone suddenly pulled it, making my to bump on the floor. It hurt but I didn’t show, thus making my classmates to laugh more at me.

Please, I need the teacher to enter! My mind was already crying in pain. And finally she entered, my life fortunately with my angel’s help went back to normal for even an hour.

**

DISMISSAL

I was as usual excited to get out of the room but the kingka with her friends obstructed my way. I stared at them, not trying to start a conversation.

            “Are you out of your mind?” The kingka asked with all superiority on her voice.

I didn’t answer, since I actually did not know what to say.

But their hands moved again straight to my arms, they pinned me to the wall and she grabbed my face. They were holding me firmly and it already felt throbbing because of the pain.

            “Leave my L joe alone!” she shouted. “Or else you would regret what’s going to happen next.”

She slapped my face before letting me go and that brought blood to my lips. I landed on the floor feeling so restless and tired but I forced myself to get up and walk. My tears were on the verge of spilling but I didn’t let it. I was too tired of crying and I didn’t want to repeat it anymore. Too busy with so many things in mind I didn’t know that someone grabbed my arm, it was a little numb due to the hands of those girls. But I twinge upon his touch.

            “I have waited for a while now.” he said before he walked in front of me.