CHAPTER 1

Never let you go

L joe

SHE was nothing compared to those girls I’d dated. She was just the average. She was always alone. She had no friend in school. She wasn’t a geek or anything but one thing was peculiar at her; I don’t wanna let her go.

FLASHBACK

            “See, I told you I’m going to win!” I hugged the newest lucky girl I daily picked among my fan girls and had a date with her. We were in the school’s cafeteria and we’re playing Uno cards.

            “But you tricked me!” she complained and pouted.

She looked cute but too ordinary for me as I had experienced being with so many girls for a long time since middle school.

            “Babe, I’ll go in the restroom first.” I whispered.

She chuckled and giggled. “Deh, I’ll wait for you here.”

‘You wish’ I thought and never returned. I was fond of doing that to any girls, dumping them like wastes because they looked like one. What can I do if the trash couldn’t get off from their idols?

END OF FLASHBACK

It rained after going out of the school premises and I was too lazy to ride the bus so I just walked heading home, but my thoughts about so many things were disturbed when someone blocked my way. I tilted my umbrella to give me a better view and was surprised to see a girl, making herself wet under the rain.

She looked at me.

            “Yah, do you want to get sick?” I asked not moving in my position.

            “If I get sick and then die then be ready because I’ll be hunting your feet.” Then she suddenly run and crossed the street.

            “Weird” I shrugged the thought and continued walking until I reached home. “Umma, I’m already here!” I shouted then went straight to my room.

**

MORNING came and I was back in the classroom again. Another fan day for me, and during the break time, I walked through the corridor on the second floor while my fan girls were down below shouting my name.

            “L joe oppa! Choose me!” one of them shouted.

That was too normal for me. I got used to it and I never felt flattered with those things.

            “Oppa, I would do everything for you!” someone shouted again.

It was too boring so I stopped from walking and placed my arms on the railing. I looked down the first floor and these girls were all waving their hands at me. Until someone caught my attention, a girl was sitting under the tree outside and she was alone.

I went outside and stood in front of her. Her head was bent down and she seemed sleeping so I bent my knees and tried to touch her face but to my amazement, she slapped my hand away.

            “I want to be alone, and mind your own business.” She said with blazing eyes.

I wondered. “Have we met before?”