Talks

Long Distances

It was a good morning, but there’s nothing good in a morning. Yuqi woke up while Minnie’s asleep. They’re supposed to do the same things since they had no plans but to stay.

 

They just wanted to talk and talk, that’s what their trip is about, it’s the second day, five days left, it felt really fast. They did not want to waste time playing.

 

Yuqi was already done with things so she waited patiently until Minnie knocked on her door. It was 30 minutes later so Yuqi gave up and lied back down on her bed.

 

They’ve been overthinking a lot of times in their alone times, they both stared at the ceiling, imagining what would happen after the trip.

 

Yuqi was worried that they would never see each other in person again while Minnie was sad that she misses Yuqi.

 

M: Yuqi-ahh!

 

Y: Hmm?

 

M: Let’s go!

 

Y: Where?

 

M: Not the amusement park! Just in my room. I don’t want to waste my time and money for temporary fun.

 

Y: How about here instead? You’re already inside my room!

 

M: Fine...

 

It’s all talking, a lot of deep conversations going on, the both almost felt emotional. But Yuqi cried, she then remembered about her bf.

 

M: Just forget that man, you won’t need him. While would you have a relationship when you’re supposed to leave them later?

 

M: I’m not blaming you Yuqi, but a relationship like this ain’t working. Don’t let men follow you.

 

Y: Alright! I’ll ignore him!

 

M: As every girl should...

 

Yuqi buried her head on Minnies shoulder, she’s really sad with two things.

 

M: I’m sorry to say this Yuqi, but you’ll have to stay with me for a few days, at least it’s worth it.

 

Y: I really wanted to stay with you a little longer but I can’t. We’re from long distances, we can’t just visit each other often, it’s difficult.

 

M: I can feel you...

 

They spent hours and talking. They talked while eating, they talked while lying down, they talked while sitting, etc. They just talked.

 

They weren’t tired of talking. They’re tired of thinking, they’re going to stay in the same room. Both of them would sleep.

 

There were love talks, deep talks, serious talks. It was a full package, a talk package. They’re going to talk like this for a few days. They’re here to talk about everything.

 

They’re here in the trip to see each other. Nothing else. It’s now night time, Minnie was supposed to sleep in her room when she thought that it would be nice if she could stay at Yuqi’s room for the rest of the night.

 

M: Yuqi-ahh, you know what? I might actually sleep with you this night. Will you let me?

 

Y: Well, how about we give it a shot then?

 

M: That’s a yes, that means, I’ll have to stay with you for the rest of the night.

 

Y: I’m a little sleepy I guess. And I’m tired because of all the talks we had. We still have more time tomorrow and the next few days.

 

Both agreed that they would stay in bed for the rest of the night and Yuqi would later on, cuddle Minnie while sleeping.

 

Another night passes as another morning arrives, there are only a couple of days left, they should actually get out for a little travel. A trip wouldn’t be complete without pictures.

 

And that’s what’s going to happen as the next day arrives.