Distances

Long Distances

M: Yuqi-ahh, I hope we could see each other in person!

 

Y: I wish...

 

M: What if, we see each other, in a different country?

 

Y: It could be possible, I have plans to go to Korea.

 

Minnie was shocked on what Yuqi said, Minnie also planned to go to Korea, but knowing that Yuqi would travel to Korea is a different situation.

 

This was the perfect time for the two to see each other, they’ll meet up at an airport, and they would see each other in person.

 

Y: You still there?

 

M: Yeah, I’m just fixing some things here.

 

This was a one in a million chance for Minnie to see Yuqi in a long time. Especially when they haven’t seen each other in person.

 

Y: Okay then...

 

M: When will you come to Korea?

 

Y: Tomorrow. I’m on the airport now, it should be a quick flight.

 

M: See you in Korea then!

 

Y: What—

 

Yuqi was cut off. She probably thought the reason why Minnie said that was because they could see each other in person.

 

Y: Kinda strange for us to see in person but it’s worth it. I wanna see you anyways.

 

A few hours later, Yuqi arrived, Minnie was still in the air because it was a little farther from Korea than Yuqi’s place.

 

Yuqi would be waiting at the airport for a few minutes until Minnie’s plane arrived. Yuqi would be standing in the same place a little longer when she saw Minnie.

 

M: Yuqi-ahh!

 

Y: Minnie! What are you going to do here?

 

M: Of course what would I do if I have nothing planned?

 

Y: Well I guess it’s the perfect time we go travel together—

 

M: Absolutely a yes for me!

 

Y: At least it’s only the two of us.

 

M: Why?

 

Y: Someone was about to come with me when I—

 

M: You left them?

 

Y: Uhm, yes?

 

M: Did you have a bf before?

 

Y: Worst decision ever made.

 

M: Men are trash sometimes.

 

Y: True.

 

M: Anyways, where are we going?

 

Y: Anywhere, as long as you stay with me.

 

M: When will you come home?

 

Y: One week later.

 

M: Same...

 

Y: I don’t want to waste time but also, we have to separate after this.

 

M: This is the first we got close to each other since we’re from long distances.

 

Y: Well, what are we waiting for? We’ll have some fun from this trip of ours.

 

M: Let’s go then!