kurikindi the Drone

QUARANTINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hanging up from the Facetime, Sakura decided to edit and send the dancing clip to Chaeyeon before she starts anything else. To her, that's a piece of cake. Yet, it has been almost an hour now and she is still struggling with it.

Sakura feels irritated. She doesn't know why. Her stomach is unsettled. She went to the toilet and found that the sickness is not physical. And every inch of her skin is feeling itchy – no, not itchy like being bitten by a mosquito or having eczema, it is like her cells are all dancing underneath the skin that makes her shiver. She squirms in her chair and cannot sit still. She stands up and paces back and forth in her tiny apartment. She grabs her Switch and tries to calm herself by going back to her Animal Crossing island, but she cannot concentrate at all.

She then sits down and starts searching Lee Chaeyeon online and bang! Yes, she is indeed famous! Chaeyeon doesn't only co-own that studio – which is pretty popular because of her personal networks in the Kpop business, she is also a famous foodie on IG and has a cooking channel on YouTube. Out of no surprise, she is a gold star volunteer for the district dog rescue.

She is so versatile, Sakura thinks, and active. Shiba Inu. She clicks into one studio photo of Chaeyeon which was very beautifully taken. She immediately understands why Chaeyeon was told that she is not good looking enough – Chaeyeon doesn't look typical, not the pretty sweet girly type, her facial features are not perfect, but the trace of melancholic in her crescent eyes and the stoical expression of her lips – made everything perfect when being put together.

She can literally feel the heat of the fire burning behind that philosophical face.

It is quite different from the person who has just Facetime her who is so sociable and cheerful. And adorable.

With her eyes glued at Chaeyeon's picture, Sakura feels her heart beating fast and hammering loudly from her chest.

She knows that feeling, a bit too good.

But why? Why are you doing this to me? Sakura feels her cheek heat up with...anger? Or what? We just met. I told you to text me but why did you Facetime me instead? Are you flirting with me? But why are you flirting with me? You know, I am...well, you are a celebrity and I am nobody. And...no, Miyawaki Sakura you are the one who started it. No, I really didn't mean it, I just – wait, no, I meant it. I gave her my numbers by myself. But...gosh, this is not what you have expected.

Unpleasant memories from the past gush up Sakura's mind. Her traumatic one-sided loves at a younger age and being bullied because of her uality...No, there is no way she could know that I am not straight –

Or maybe she is not straight either?

No way! Sakura tries to brush the thought away. She alerts herself. Chaeyeon maybe one of those playgirls in the entertainment industry. She has some experiences with it. They flirt with everybody, any race, any gender, any age, over-enthusiastic and especially bold to reporters. She looks so straight. Maybe she is just bored. If she is hooked up, history may repeats. Lee Chaeyeon will be playing her and dump her once her quarantine is over.

Jesus, what the am I thinking about!? Anyone told you you are going to marry her tomorrow?

Sakura lets out a groan of agony. She will die a , period.

And her phone suddenly got a notification so loud that makes 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter