six

LIAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


god, minjoo was stressed.

she usually had her together for almost everything but this week just seemed to hit her like a truck. she had missing powerpoints for her upcoming speech to the grades, almost failed an easy chemistry quiz and practically was on the verge of falling asleep every class. something was wrong. so wrong.

the bell rang, slightly waking minjoo out of her restless state and shaking awake her eye that were threatening to close. just as she was about to leave, she hears her teacher calling after her. "minjoo, could you spare some time? i need to talk to you."

mrs. park was her counselor and also someone that had always helped her with student council issues and such; minjoo just happened to get her for a chemistry teacher this year. but not to be offensive, she thought the older women was a little to nosy for her own good; but she still loved her nonetheless. she replies slowly, swallowing hard, "yes?"

the teacher patted down the seat in front of her before she pulled out a very recent quiz, with a number minjoo never sees. the girl tries to advert her eyes, "i'm really sorry, i'll try-"

"i am always here to talk, remember? tell me what's wrong, this isn't like you at all. this isn't the student president i know." mrs. park teases, before moving aside the paper, giving a motherly smile.

"i- i don't know. it just feels like something is going downhill, my routine hasn't changed at all. nothing changed!" she cries out loud frustrated. "i feel so bad, i really do yet i don't know why."

the older women took a second before she replies. "perhaps, something happened with jungkook?"

minjoo blushes quickly. "mrs. park! we can't talk about that in school grounds!"

"what, it's not like i'll te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter