three

LIAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


the type to kiss someone under the night stars. and tell them how much you love them during a sunrise. what a stupid romantic-

"minjoo, for the love of god, please hurry up!" yena exclaims loudly, her huff clearly heard from the doorway.

"i didn't even agree to go to this party!" the said girl complains, fixing her off-the-shoulder crop top. "this is so stupid."

"stop complaining, you're going to have fun and maybe people will stop thinking you are boring."

"people do not think i'm boring, for your information, and you know how much i despise parties. alcohol damages your brain cells, it's functionality, and deteriorate- ." minjoo begins before getting cut off by an annoyed yena.

"well, your boyfriend seem to absolutely love them. might as well try it out to see what it's all about." yena remarks, shrugging while tossing a pair of matching black heels to minjoo.

the two walked towards a slick car parked outside yena's apartment. yena was also one of those rich kids, minjoo had observed. she wore fashionable pieces, paid almost all the time they hung out and usually had different drivers depending on the day.

sliding into the seats, yena gave out an address before she started blabbering on the phone with yuri, minjoo supposes, talking about how excited she was for whatever it was. on the other hand, the younger was quite quiet throughout the whole car ride, absentmindedly drawing circles on her thighs. the memories of talking to chaewon came flooding back to her, the memories of her rushing away from the girl after what she said. she wasn't sure what had gotten to her or why she allowed whatever it was to happen but she definitely regretted talking to the black-haired student, she would be sure to never let it happen again. minjoo sent a few emails to catch up on school activities, wrote a few entries for her new blog and also remembered to text her lovely boyfriend, making sure the messages were filled with hearts.

the ride was quite short, only having been around thirty minutes. upon arrival, the two pretty girls stepped out the car, facing crowds of students happily dancing to the loud, thumping music. some came to greet them while they saw some passed out.

the whole party was just like the northern lights; beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. the music played over the dance floor as if had fused with the bodies. alcoholic drinks passed around, platters of food everywhere. how a highschool student could throw such party was well questionable to minjoo.

"let loose, alright, student president? today's your day, just have fun. i'll grab something for us." yena says disappearing into the sea of students.

minjoo curses at herself for losing her only friend there, doubting she will come back; until she found sakura and chaeyeon sitting by one of the large couches.

"minjoo!" the japanese slurs over the loud music, hanging a loose arm around minjoo as she pulled the younger to sit beside her.

"kkura! i haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?"

"i'm fine, really good. someone's been taking good care of me." the girl says, turning to give a blushing chaeyeon a wink.

minjoo chit chats for a while, catching up with an old friend. but just as she was about to leave, she made sure to tease the two girls a little; congratulating the two on their not-so-secret relationship.

standing up, the brown haired girl found her eyes trailed to a mysterious figure making her way up the spiral stairs, a pair of black jeans and an extremely, extremely cropped shirt. her jacket oversized, shoulders exposed. the jewelry she wore clear as day, sparkles cutting through the darkness of the room.

minjoo drifted off in lost thought to her beauty, not too sure who she was. the figure had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness as she saw the girl keeping her head down low despite all of the eyes on her. her skin was completely flawless, even under rays of colors, it was practically glowing. her features softened when she smiled and laughed; minjoo couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside.

"i told you." a voice startling minjoo. "you're falling for her."

minjoo snaps her head to see yuri holding a drunken yena who was clinging onto her arm.

"what? who?" the girl asks before moving to help the oldest of the three stand up properly, giving her some water.

"the person holding this party. chaewon." yuri nudges to the stairs. "the girl you were looking at as if she was literal art."

minjoo panicked, that couldn't be chaewon. she was just fascinated by her beauty but it couldn't be one of the girls she hated the most, right?

"first of all, definitely not. second, i'm straight and i have a boyfriend whom i love dearly." minjoo retorts, crossing her arms.

"whatever, defensive much." yuri laughs, which only gained a scoff from minjoo.

"anyways, i'm thinking about taking yena back to her apartment to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter