five

LIAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


class finished around late noon, just as always. right after classes, minjoo rushed home to get ready for her date with jungkook, who had been planning it for almost two weeks.

they were planning to go to an ice skating rink and also a fancy dinner afterwards. needless to say, they were both pretty excited, despite what happened. minjoo called up hyewon, who instantly became one of her close friends by the way, for some advice on her outfits.

"hi ugly." hyewon practically yells through the screen before stuffing some sort of chips into . "what do you want, im in the middle of a game."

minjoo rolled her eyes, "one day you're going to realize how boring you are. anyways, should i go with blue or pink?" the girl asked, setting the camera down on her desk before showcasing her two blouses.

"uh, pink? the color is really cute, it'll compliment your face too." the older replies before refocusing on her game. just as minjoo was about to thank the other girl and hang up, she received a message that was rather unsettling.

"are you okay? you're turning kind of pale, i can even see it through this internet connection." hyewon asked, setting her controller aside, pulling down her headset. "hey, minjoo, you alright?"

the student president quickly snaps back into reality before nodding and smiling. "i'm fine stupid. i'll get going now, bye! love you!"

"okay, i guess? get some water! don't overwork yourself too!" the older calls out before waving goodbyes.

minjoo soon receives a call from jungkook saying that he was waiting downstairs. she looked through her bedroom window to indeed see a black car parked right outside her doorway, but what made her upset was how her boyfriend was holding a cigar in between his fingers.

"ing liar." the girl says under her breath before she packs her purse and make her way down the stairs. but minjoo still greets jungkook with the widest smile before she notices how he quickly flicks the stick to the ground; she doesn't want to interfere with his bad habits anyways, or that's what she thought.

"are you ready for the best night of your life?"

"i always have the best nights with you though."

the ride was pretty long but they filled it up with karaokes and random dances during the stoplights before they reached the rink.

"let's go, princess" jungkook says, smiling while holding out a strong hold for minjoo.

"yeah." the girl slowly mumbles before reaching for her boyfriend's arm, discomfort ran through her body slowly, all the way from her toes.

they walked for a bit before jungkook suddenly stopped, holding minjoo's two hands in his.

"you know. you know you can always talk to me right? no matter what, i love you regardless." he sighs, holding stern eye contact with a surprised minjoo who was taken aback.

"wh-what, there's nothing wrong, jungkook. why ask?" she awkwardly chuckles befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter