That girl dares to provoke you

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 012.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]That girl dares to provoke you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Still driving steadily, Jungkook did not respond to Seokjin.

He felt the wind in his ear just now.

"Jeon Junkook, why are you hesitating! Is it the car or the person who is unable to do it? Surpass them!"

Seokjin shouted, if they did not overtake the two cars in front, he will not be in a good mood, "If you can't do it, pullover, I'll do it!" "

Shut up!" Jungkook shouted softly, followed by the throttle of the sole of his shoe, and the speed of the car suddenly sped up. If you get a good sports car, in an instant, the car will drive out quickly and go to the mouth of the tunnel.

Seokjin hurriedly looked down to check his seat belt, although he was looking forward to Jeon Jungkook racing again, but the safety of his life is the priority.

"Speed up, overtake them, Let's show them what you're made of!" Seokjin smirked.



"Sana, look, the Porsche in the back is catching up!" Momo saw from the reflector that Porsche was closely following Jaemin's car, no, it had already surpassed Jaemin's car.

"I didn't see this car on the field just now."

Of course, Sana knew that the Porsche had not been seen in the arena, but had been encountered in a tunnel.

She looked back, and the Porsche was side by side with her car. The window of the passenger seat of the car was open, revealing half of the man's face, and he smiled defiantly at Sana and Momo.

Sana hates being looked down upon the most, plus she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter