Hurry back to bed his little wife

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 011.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hurry back to bed his little wife! [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

They came here to play without their families knowledge, if they were discovered, neither the Minatozaki family nor the Park family could afford to be disgraced. Besides, now that Sana is Jeon Jungkook's wife, and she who pretends to be obedient in front of Jeon Jungkook has to act in a low-key manner.

Sana puts on her night vision glasses, straightened the wig on her head, and nodded at Momo beside her.

"Go to the starting point!" Momo said.

The road is intense, and the moment you rush out of the starting point, you have to concentrate and not be distracted. Winning and losing is small, but if you are not careful on K City Avenue, you will lose your life.

Sana stepped on the throttle, hung up the gear, and all the actions were done in one go, very beautiful. At this point in time, the avenue of K City is very quiet, and their route is to go around the city for a week, with tortuous trails, there are also many streets in K City with tunnels and caves.

The route is complicated, which is why there is such a high reward.

As soon as she got out of the starting point, Sana didn't take long to leave Jaemin's car behind. She slammed on the accelerator and rushed towards the city, accelerating faster, and as she wanted it, she was far ahead.

Entering the tunnel, she slowed down slightly, this place was a point where accidents were more frequent. There was only one car in the tunnel, or a Porsche. This car, somehow looked familiar to Sana.

While she was thinking, the sound of cars rubbing the ground came from behind her, and it was Jaemin who chased after her. She kept her mind steady and stepped on the throttle to overtake the Porsche in front of her.

In the Porsche car, Jeon Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter