Jeon Family wants Sachiko!

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 008.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jeon Family wants Sachiko![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Sana pursed her lips, but didn't speak. 

Why should she withdraw from this relationship when she did not do anything wrong!

Sana's premonition was very accurate, Sachiko and Mu Jinyu had been together for two years, the two families had hidden it so well, how could she, so coincidentally, catch them together today there must be something up!

Their purpose was not just to get her to withdraw from this relationship.

The Jeon family just came to propose marriage." Sota said. 

Sana heard housekeeper Soo mentioned about this, and also said that Sachiko was unwilling to marry into the Jeon family, saying that Jeon Jungkook was too ugly, and marrying such an old man might make her a widow at an early age.

Sachiko is unwilling to marry into the Jeon family, so is that the reason why they asked Sana to come back?

"Dad, I'm not yet twenty years old." Sana laughed and replied.

Originally, she would marry Mu Jinyu when she was twenty years old, but now that she was not yet twenty years old, she was forced to marry by Sota.

"The Jeon family didn't say they wanted to get a license, you can go there first to live for awhile."

Sana sneered at Sota when she heard those words, isn't a father supposed to protect his daughter? Look at what is he doing!

Marry into the Jeon Family? She doesn't even know who is Jeon Jungkook, if he is really what Sachiko had said, isn't that pushing her into the fire pit?

"Dad, Sachiko is who the Jeon Family wants." she replied coldly.

Sota was silent and did not answer immediately.

"You see, Sachiko and Jinyu are in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter