It's Over!

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 013.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] It's over! [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I love it, a girl with character!" Seokjin commented.

"I'll check who the owner of the car is, and when I find her, I'll leave her to you." He wanted to know which woman was so ignorant that she dared to offend the great Buddha, Jeon Jungkook.

Looking at the outline of the small face, she seems to be good looking too.

"No need." Jungkook replied softly and continued to smoke his cigarette.

"Ok." Seokjin smiled.

Sana withdrew her finger, turned around and triumphantly continued to the end of the race, she was going to win this race.

A bunch of money will soon be hers, she can see Jaemin running in her head, her mood after leaving the Minatozaki family has improved, and she can't help but laugh out loud.

While Sana was happy, Momo's face turned pale and she didn't speak.

"What's wrong?" Sana slowed down and asked doubtfully.

They had done things more thrilling than just now, Momo should not be afraid.

Momo looked at Sana, seemed to have  remembered something, pulled out her mobile phone, and after she opened a web page, her whole person froze.

"Momoring, you can rest assured that the car has not been scraped." Sana thought that Momo was worried that the car had been scraped, and she couldn't go back and explain to Brother Park.

Generally, if she drove into someone's lane like this, the person's conditioned reflex was to dodge. Even if he didn't dodge, she was sure to accelerate beyond him.

"No." Momo looked at Sana with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter