Honey

Mosquito Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet smell of freshly cooked pancakes fill their lungs as they both walk into the kitchen. Wendy pulls Irene's chair for her and smiles at her cheekily. Irene smiles back ang presses a kiss on Wendy's cheeks. Wendy smiles a lot brighter and sits on her chair beside Irene. 


Irene grabs the maple syrup she had taken out of the fridge and pours some on Wendy's pancakes.
"Thank you, let me pour yours." The blonde says as she gets the bottle of maple syrup from the older girl and she purposely brushes her fingers on Irene's hands. She gazes at Irene then focuses back on the maple syrup.


They both start eating. Wendy practically inhaling the pancakes. "Slow down, or you'll choke." Irene warns the younger girl.


.


Wendy slows down and adds more maple syrup on the remaining of her pancakes. Irene didn't scold her for the increase in sugar intake, and just let it slide. 


Just this once.


Wendy finishes eating first and so she just watched Irene eat. Irene notices Wendy staring at her and so she looks back. Irene chuckles at the sight. 
"Wannie." Irene says as she stares back at her.
"You have some maple syrup on the side of your lips." Irene says as she gestures to her own lips and taps on it.


Wendy's phone was still playing at the background and changed songs.


I like my women like I like my honey.


Wendy mirrors Irene and frantically brushes the side of her lips with the back of her hand, trying to get out of the embarassment. 


"Not there, silly." Irene says as she leans in closer to Wendy's face and the maple syrup on the side of Wendy's lips.


Sweet, a little selfish.


"Here." The older girl says as she slowly moves away from Wendy's blushing face.
Wendy got a very interesting idea and gets the maple syrup from the table and pours a whole lot on the last bite of pancake Irene has.


I like my women like I like my money.


"The last bite should be special." She says as she retracts her hands from Irene's plate. Irene's eyes were wide open at the amount of maple syrup Wendy had poured to her pancake.


Wendy grabs the fork from Irene's plate and pokes the pancake turning it around to get some maple syrup on the whole bite. 


Green, a little jealous.


"Here, say ah." she says as she takes the fork and slowly feeds the pancake to Irene. The younger's left hand had placed itself on Irene's cheeks so that Irene was looking at her. Wendy had slowly moved the panca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter