Eyes Locked Hands Locked

Mosquito Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Huh? Where are the other members?" 


Wendy asks as they pass through the common area next to the kitchen.


"Didn't Seulgi leave last night with her brother? I think she's staying there for 2 or 3 days." 


Irene says as she walks towards the refrigerator leaving Wendy sitting at the table, trying to check what she can cook to fill the blonde's stomach. As she opens the fridge she notices a pink sticky note attached to the fridge door.

Well, lucky us. I'm gonna thank Yeri and Joy with some teokbokki next time.

"Apparently, Joy and Yeri left a while ago, I think." Irene says while looking through the fridge. 

"Hmm?" Wendy inquires as she looks at the note Irene gave her.

Note:
Eonnie we left the dorm around 1 pm, we thought both of you were having an afternoon nap so we didn't bother to tell you. Joy and I will go somewhere with our friends. Joy says she's going home because she misses Haetnim and she won't be back until tomorrow evening. I'll be having a sleep over at Saeron's.
-YR


Wendy looks at the wall clock in the common area. It's already 6 p.m.


"Eonnie, what do you mean by a while ago. They left HOURS ago it's already 6 pm!" She looks at Irene who was now taking out various ingredients from the fridge and some cupboards.


"Wendy, I said 'I think'. I don't count hours when I'm with you. I enjoy it." She says casually as she gets a mixing bowl out of a cabinet.

"Wha--" Wendy blushes and she tries to hide it with the top of her shirt. "How can you say that so casually eonnie?" She looks at her leader who smiles widely at her.


"What? You flirt with me all the time. Don't tell me you've forgotten all you cheesy pickup lines?" She looks at Wendy who is burning red now.


"No. I haven't, and I have a lot more." she re adjusts herself the blush on her face slowly fading.


"Yeah sure, tiger, come here and help me mix this pancake batter with your strong and dependable arms." 


Wendy stands up from her seat nd walks towards Irene, taking the mixing bowl from her. "Is this gonna be our dinner? Isn't this just dessert?"
Irene sighs, guilty from the unhealthiness of the dinner she is preparing. "Yes it's our dinner. Sorry seungwan-ah I know you want to eat healthy food but this was all I could think of." Irene says as she prepares the pan and puts in on the stove.


Wendy puts down the pancake batter on the table and gets closer to Irene. Wrapping her arms around Irene. "That's fine eonnie, it'll be a guilty pleasure to eat pancakes for dinner also I love what you cook and no matter what they say about your sunny side up egg, I would still love you."


Irene snorts at the remark Wendy throws at her about her sunny side up egg and responds at the last thing Wendy said.


"You love me?" Irene turns around to face the blonde and acts shocked teasing Wendy. 


"Oh, shut up hyunnie." She laughs and hugs Irene burying her face into the older woman's neck.


Irene hums at the action and adjust herself so that she can whisper directly at Wendy's ear. "Also, this isn't dessert. I'm the dessert, and so are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter