Light Me Up

Mosquito Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was now filled with silence. Steady breathing from the two filled their ears. Brown eyes staring at each other, mesmerized by the galaxies both are seeing. Heartbeats are in sync and calm, hands are rested on thighs, fingers drawing circles along the skin that was permitted to be seen. Shy smiles are exchanged until Wendy broke the silence.


"You know what would make this even better? Music!! I'm gonna put my music on shuffle play, wait a sec."

This dork. 


Irene couldn't protest at all when Wendy was smiling so brightly at her. Wendy suddenly stood up and Irene being Irene was startled at the big movement. A loud thump had Irene crawling to the edge of the bed only to see Wendy splayed on the floor laughing.


"Oh my god Seungwan are you okay?" she says as she approached the girl offering a hand.


"Yes, I'm good. Thanks." Wendy says in between laughs as she reaches for the older girl's hand.


"I think I stood up a little bit faster than I should and lost my balance." She said and reached for her phone on the nightstand beside Irene's bed. As Wendy was unlocking her phone Irene stood behind her and s her hands to Wendy's waist enveloping the girl into a hug. Snuggling her head on Wendy's shoulders inhaling the familiar scent of the perfume she had given Wendy.


"You're using the perfume I gave you?" she asked as she inhaled deeply closing her eyes, she knew this scent would be perfect for Wendy. It mixed well with Wendy's natural smell which she very much loved. She opened her eyes slowly as she heard the music play. It was one of Wendy's favorite songs and she always adored how Wendy sang it so passionately. She felt Wendy moving to turn around so she loosened her grip.


"Of course I do, you were the one who gave it to me so I'm gonna use it. It actually smells really nice it makes me feel closer to you when I use it. Besides, you have a great sense of smell so I trust you with the scents you give me." The smell of lavender hits differently this time for Irene when she now knows that Wendy uses th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter