Mosquito bite

Mosquito Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch."


Seungwan grunts as she felt a slap on her .


"Yah! Joohyun-eonnie. What did you do that for?" She says as she tries to sit up on the older girl's bed palming her cheeks trying to ease the sting from the previous slap. She looks at her leader and searches her eyes for answers. She continues to adjust her position until she is sitting beside Irene who was leaning on the headboard, previously reading a book, that was now casted aside to bring undivided attention to the younger girl.


Irene smiles at her apologetically. "Sorry Wanniiie~ Did it hurt? I saw a mosquito and I instinctively swatted it with my hands." 


"It's okay now, I guess, thank you for killing the mosquito tho." Wendy smiles at Irene.
Both girls are now facing each other, kinda awkwardly as both are now quiet. The silence got broken only when Wendy unconsciously scratched the mosquito bite on her , which brought a giggle out of Irene turning into a hearty laugh. Wendy tho was confused at first looking at Irene weirdly, then she realizes what had made the older girl laugh. She blushes a bit before looking down then starts to laugh with Irene.


"It sure is not hurting anymore, but it's become really itchy." Wendy says in between laughs.
"I'm sorry I should've killed the mosquito much sooner" Irene says wiping the tears from her eyes.
An idea passes Irene's mind, she smirks. Wendy jolted and felt a feeling forming in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter