Hey little mama lemme whisper in your ear

Kinder Club

I spent the whole day writing only for the chapter to not autosave might f around and cry. Anyways I'm angry. It's gonna be the same format as Kim Lip's POV so italics past and whatnot. Enjoy. I'm incredibly aggravated did I mention that already? Please enjoy.

. . .

At Jiwoo's age most people would think you should have a stable job, a less-than-decent man to call your husband, and start having those retched drooling clones. That's the socially acceptable definition of 'settling down'. Jiwoo, on the other hand, she had a great (stressful at times) job but marriage and kids weren't really what she was looking for. You see, she's got a bit of an allergy to commitment, the whole idea of falling in love seems a bit far fetched. Feelings are never permanent, they don't last forever so why would she stay with the same person forever. Her allergy was in fact so bad that not even the mysterious enchanting model from Busan, Ha Sooyoung, could cure her.

"Baby, could you pass me the syrup," Sooyoung spoke softly, loose hairs falling delicately on her face as she tied it into a ponytail. Jiwoo blinked, not registering that the beautiful woman was indeed talking to her. "Babe?" Sooyoung called again, Jiwoo coughed awkwardly shaking herself out of her trance and wordlessly gave her girlfriend the syrup. She continued to observe Sooyoung's face as she focused on her food. She drowned her pancakes in syrup and Jiwoo couldn't help but cringe when she took a giant bite out of it like it was nothing.

"Your sweet tooth is way too big." Jiwoo berated grabbing the bottle before she assaulted the pancakes anymore. Sooyoung looked up from her plate with her cheeks full and gave her a shy smile. Jiwoo looked at her with adoration in her eyes as she wiped the crumbs off the corner of her lips but before she could pull away Sooyoung kissed the tip of her thumb. Jiwoo grimaced when she saw the sticky substance she left behind and smacked her playfully.

"Wasn't my sweet tooth the reason we met though?" Jiwoo hummed in response reminiscing the fateful day two years ago in the shabby little convenience store not too far from Sooyoung's apartment. Trying to understand how Ha Sooyoung could not only be perfect for her but also farthest from that was taxing and she quickly shunned the thoughts out of her head. Spending time with her now was good enough for the time being.

"I'm sorry." Jiwoo spoke quietly, not intending for Sooyoung to hear.

"I told you it's cool! It's not your fault it fell in the toilet. Plus the only other person who contacts me beside you is Jinsoul." Sooyoung laughed, Jiwoo laughed with her trying to hide the true reason for her apology. It was her fault, the taller girl was just so blindly in love with the teacher she justified everything she did. Sooyoung happened to be the only girl to ever make Jiwoo feel like some innocent schoolgirl whenever she looked at her with her honeyed eyes. She was beyond perfect, she was smart, funny, and words could never describe her beauty. Her only true flaw in Jiwoo's eyes was her dependency and need for her, and her naive ideology that love lasts forever. "You drive me insane but I've gotten used to it by now." Jiwoo scoffed at the remark, kicking her leg under the table. 

"So I've been told." She said as she got up from her seat collecting her empty plate and began washing the dishes. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, Jiwoo rolled her eyes swatting Sooyoung away. "Don't you have a plate of sugar to digest?"

"Don't you have to be nice to me since my flight leaves tomorrow morning?"

"No." Jiwo deadpanned. She heard Sooyoung groan in frustration stomping off to the table she had come from. "What's wrong with you this time?" She sighed, drying her hands and turning around to face her. Sooyoung's lips pursed, she took a long sip of her orange juice before folding her arms across her chest.

"Could ask you the same," She spoke dryly.

"So I'm the problem then?" Jiwoo joked trying to lift the mood. Sooyoung looked unamused, her arms still crossed looking at the teacher expectantly. Jiwoo clicked her tongue in annoyance averting my gaze.

"Sometime's I wonder..." She trailed off.

"What?" Sooyoung stayed quiet for a moment, getting up from her seat and walking towards the door. She turned around and looked at her with a dull lifeless expression.

"I already know where this is going," She began, looking bored. "I'll be home packing if you wanna decide to be mature again." Jiwoo laughed sarcastically applauding to spite the older girl.

"New record, you didn't even finish your pancakes this time!" Jiwoo called, as she walked out the door into the halls of the apartment complex.

"Gotta watch my figure!"

. . .

The first time Jiwoo met Sooyoung her first impression of her hadn't been the best. It was her first week at the charter school and the exhaustion was obviously getting to her since she forgot her lunch at home. She walked to a nearby convenience store hoping to find something to satisfy her needs but instead was met with the infamous model. She looked like a teenage delinquent wearing a grey hoodie and sweat pants ensemble that looked like it was three sizes too big and a white bucket hat that covered half her face. Her white shoes reflecting on the glass refrigerator door as she nearly emptied the aisle of its chocolate ice cream. Their eyes met for a few seconds, Jiwoo recognized her from a few tabloids and magazines but paid no mind since seeing models and actresses around this area wasn't too uncommon. On a normal day, she would've asked for her number but there was a room filled with obnoxious nine-year-olds that she had to take care of till three waiting for her, so that wasn't exactly the priority for once.

She walked around the small store for a few minutes searching for something that piqued her interest but everywhere she went the tall girl followed. Jiwoo didn't pay any mind to it, passing it off as her just looking for something to eat just as she was. After her failed search in the chip aisle, she decided to head to the ice cream aisle thinking maybe something sweet rather than savory might calm her stomach. She looked to her right to find that the cute girl was still there, looking around absent-mindedly. Jiwoo found this suspicious since the girl's arms were already chock-full of ice cream. She walked back to the chip aisle to test her theory, and not even a minute later there she was again. Jiwoo walked over to the girl who was currently examining a bag of Frito-lays like they were an alien species. "You." The girl turned her head in her direction, her eyes went wide for a moment, she coughed awkwardly returning her gaze to the bag of chips.

"H-hi." Jiwoo rolled her eyes, scoffing at her awkwardness. She looked around the empty convenience store trying to see if there was anybody else that Jiwoo could be talking to. Mind you the only people occupying the store was them and the guy picking his nose behind the cash register.

"Why are you following me?"

"What-"

"Look, you're super cute or whatever but I'm not really into socially inept girls. Especially, socially inept girls that follow me around."  Jiwoo sneered, her face went red as she stuttered out some incoherent sentences forcing Jiwoo to stifle her laughter. The girl's visuals were striking and elegant, upon first glance you might think this girl was intimidating, it was funny to think it only took a few seconds to turn her into a babbling mess. The teacher looked at her watch and sighed, she only had twenty more minutes left of her lunch period. She gave the flustered girl a threatening stare as she grabbed one of the pints of ice cream she was balancing in her hands. She blew a kiss in her direction before turning around to pay, leaving the girl in the aisle with agape.

Just before Jiwoo could reached the checkout area, she felt a hand grab her wrist. She turned around, a little mad her lunchtime was being wasted, and lo and behold it was nonother than the stuttering tall girl. Jiwoo huffed, yanking her wrist from the taller woman's hold. She didn't leave just yet though -- instead, she stood in front of the flustered girl waiting for her to say something. "Let me pay for it." She said giving Jiwoo a small shy smile.

"I can pay for things on my own-"

"I'll pay for it then you can have it all. You look stressed so you probably need it more than I do." She chuckled a blush returning to her cheeks. Jiwoo rolled her eyes, setting down the tub on the counter before grabbing the tower that was somehow balancing on it's own in the girl's one hand. Soon enough, her small smile grew into a charming toothy grin.

"Pay, before I change my mind." Jiwoo cleared my throat suppressing her own smile, finding the taller woman endearing. She giggled happily handing the money to the unsuspecting worker. He bagged it lazily and handed the change back to her, she turned around and handed Jiwoo the bag. Apparently her mission wasn't done because she followed the teacher out of the store and walked alongside her with her hands in her pockets.

"I'm Ha Sooyoung by the way." Jiwoo hummed in response, too busy trying to get back to the school before the lunch bell rang to care to respond. "So, are you gonna eat all that by yourself?" Jiwoo clicked my tongue getting a bit fed up with the woman's persistence.

"If I won't, my students will."

"So you're a teacher, that's why you looked familiar." She spoke softly.

"Do you spy on children in your free time or something?" Jiwoo joked, a teasing smile starting to play on her lips.

"What? No! I-I don't follow people around or anything, I-I swear." The girl stuttered her confidence vanishing as she soon became flustered again.

"Am I an exception to that claim?" Jiwoo continued to tease trying to rile the taller girl -- Sooyoung up. She gave her another shy smile her face looking as if she'd just eaten something extra spicy.

"I'm sorry about that by the way," Sooyoung placed her hand on her nape, pursing her lips and furrowing her eyebrows as if deep in thought. "Usually I'm good at this kind of stuff." She said under her breath, Jiwoo chuckled patting her back.

"It's okay, we all have our bad days." She retracted her hand and shoved it in her coat pockets feeling a bit awkward after showing any reaction to the stranger besides indifference.

"Are you gonna tell me your name or should I just refer to you as 'ice cream thief'?" Jiwoo sighed, turning her head to face Sooyoung and her wide shy grin.

"Kim Jiwoo."

. . .

Functioning Adults + Jiwoo

ChuuChuu: sup rich milfs

BiBi: ??

ChuuChuu: you're meeting Haseul today right!?!?

DoctorOc: why is Haseul meeting with a lawyer did a kid bite her-

BiBi: I legally can't disclose why but ??

ChuuChuu: you should come visit the school sometime

ChuuChuu: how's your family outing with Jinsoul is she as good as a substitute dad as she is a teacher's

DoctorOc: better surprisingly...

ChuuChuu: well that's good if we don't take into account her great relationship with the kids she's kinda trash at her job

DoctorOc: agreed.

DoctorOc: how's Sooyoung?

ChuuChuu: I think we broke up

BiBi: you don't know??

ChuuChuu: it's okay just give it till five she'll be at my door with an apology

DoctorOc: I thought it was always your fault, that's what Jinsoul says

ChuuChuu: Jinsoul's biased

BiBi: your relationship is so confusing-

DoctorOc: how long have you been with her

ChuuChuu: on and off for about 2 years now

DoctorOc: ...

BiBi: ...

ChuuChuu: what?

BiBi: unless she's dumb I wouldn't count on her coming back this time there's only so much a person can handle

DoctorOc: jeez how did she last that long she must like you a lot

DoctorOc: I love you babes but you

BiBi: I second that

ChuuChuu: ??

BiBi: I've got a Ph.D. in psychology I can squeeze in some time for you

DoctorOc: oop- LMFAOOOO

ChuuChuu: I'm perfectly fine, thank you

DoctorOc: there's nothing wrong with seeking help Jiwooming

BiBi: I second that also

ChuuChuu: I DONT NEED IT???

BiBi: suit yourself

. . .

Jiwoo sighed putting away her phone on the kitchen counter and looking at the clock. After she'd thrown out all remnants of her failed breakfast with Sooyoung so she decided to scroll through social media before she started planning out lessons for classes. Jungeun posted a few selfies with Jinsoul and the kids, Hyunjin kinda looked done with everybody's crap in most of them Jiwoo would have to ask her about that later. At the top of my feed was a picture of Sooyoung in a pile of clothes with a few new photos from her other shoots with the caption promoting whatever clothing brand was sending her to New York tomorrow. She almost dared to chastise her in the comments about packing her bags instead of trying to get clout but she kept it to herself. A knock on the door pushed Jiwoo out of her thoughts.

"Kim Jiwoo! The people in your building are shady as hell you better open the door right now!" At the sound of the familiar voice Jiwoo dropped her phone in pure shock. Nearly tripping over herself, she ran to the door quickly swinging it open. The familiar girl on the other side gave her a big cheeky smile as soon as their eyes met.

"Asshat!" Jiwoo cheered, enveloping the girl in a tight embrace, knocking the air out of her.

"Wow, Doyeon how's it going? I haven't seen you in two years Doyeon!" The tall girl struggled out sarcastically pushing the shorter girl off her.

"I thought you were in L.A., what happened?" Doyeon's look became distant as she furrowed her eyebrows in contemplation. Jiwoo shoved her shoulder lightly and the woman shook her head giving her friend another sly grin.

"You know, just...things." She spoke rather dryly.

"Things?"

"Yeah, things!" Jiwoo shrugged it off and pulled Doyeon inside, suitcase and all. She made herself comfortable on the couch, her legs crisscrossed as she watched the tv with great concentration. It was news about some influencer named Yoojung (who seemed vaguely familiar to Jiwoo) coming back from her world tour. Jiwoo sat beside her, giving her a fresh cup of coffee ready to hear whatever misadventure Doyeon went on. She turned around and met her bestfriends eyes, her brows knitted together. "You're not still dating that Sooyoung character right?" She asked sounding genuinely interested in the topic.

"It's complicated." Jiwoo simply stated sipping the coffee from her mug. Doyeon looked at her with an amused smirk, she took a sip of the warm drink and refocused her eyes to the tv. "What?"

"Nothing it's just- it's been a while." Jiwoo gave her a quizzical look but didn't press on assuming she'd talk more anyway. She looked over to the tv and they were still interviewing the same influencer from before about her success in the west. "Usually they don't last too long you know," Jiwoo scoffed offended, she only giggled playfully. "Have you decided to settle down or something?"

"What? No, why would I?" Doyeon snorted, Jiwoo shoved her lightly trying to get her to talk.

"So you're playing with her then?"

"No." The shorted girl rolled her eyes at Doyeon's usual playgirl antics. "I just break up with her when things get too serious." Doyeon groaned loudly massaging her temples. Setting aside her mug on the coffee table, she turned off the tv and looked at Jiwoo dead in the eye.

"What'd I tell you?"

"Never let it last more than three weeks unless you want a ring on your finger." Jiwoo recited the words with full confidence, but Doyeon only looked at her with an unimpressed stare.

"No, the other thing."

"You're not breaking a girl's heart if-"

"No Jiwoo!" She cut her off looking more aggravated than ever. "Jeez, I told you once you find one you wanna keep all the rules are thrown out the window. They're gone! WHOOSH! Finished Mizz Kim!" She said dramatically waving her arms around as she spoke. Jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows remembering their first-ever discussions in highschool faintly recalling her saying that in the same theatrical excitement.

. . .

After their first encounter at the convenience store, Sooyoung constantly visited the charter school during Jiwoo's lunch, of course, uninvited but she didn't mind too much since the older woman bought her free food. The two always had great conversations during these short periods. Jiwoo would learn that she was a known model internationally but her agency was based in the states so she often had to travel back and forth, her apartment complex was also just across the street from the school. Though, she could safely say Sooyoung was her friend it was clear she wanted more than that. Jiwoo didn't say no to her dates because she didn't like Sooyoung, it was more that she was too perfect though her determination was pretty romantic, to say the least. "Bro, what the hell's your issue!"

"I'm not your bro, bro!" Jiwoo heard two voices bickering outside her classroom door. She rolled her eyes it was probably two older kids skipping class to goof off in the halls. She got up from her seat reluctantly parting from the Mexican Haseul had gifted her, and put on her best authoritarian face before she walked into the halls.

"I will not hesitate to call Principal Park if you don't get to class!" Jiwoo yelled as she reached the ruckus. She was a little shocked to see that the cause of the noise wasn't two teenagers trying to make her life a living hell, rather her best friend since high school Kim Doyeon and her new food dealer Ha Sooyoung. Sooyoung, currently had her in a headlock, and the much taller Doyeon was uncomfortably crouching, her arms flailing about attempting to escape from Sooyoung's trap. Jiwoo held in a laugh at how terrified Doyeon looked, it reminded her of when the taller woman would get caught hiding out in the girl's bathroom probably snorting smarties for a dollar or something equally as dumb. "What the hell is going on?" Sooyoung gave Jiwoo a wide grin upon meeting her gaze.

"I was protecting you from this giant imposter!" She looked down at Doyeon for a moment. "What do you eat anyway? A person shouldn't be that tall."

"Jiwoo can you get this crazy person off of me!" Doyeon groaned, trying to push Sooyoung off to no avail.

"But I'm kinda enjoying this-"

"Kim Jiwoo!!" She sighed in defeat, she gave Sooyoung the coldest stare she could muster trying not to break out in laughter and the model wordlessly dropped Doyeon to the ground. Doyeon got up from her spot and wiped the dust off her pants sending a glare in Sooyoung's direction before making her way towards her best friend, Sooyoung followed close behind.

"What'd you say to her?"

"Nothing! I swear!" Doyeon huffed, entering the classroom with crossed arms and pouting lips. Sooyoung shot her a wary look, Jiwoo patted her on the back and gave her a small smile as they both entered joining Doyeon at her desk.

"So would you like to explain why you made me part ways with my lunch?" Sooyoung sat awkwardly in one of the small desks for the kids, her legs contorting weirdly so she could fit inside, while Doyeon sat with a smug smile on top of Jiwoo's leaning all her weight on her arms. Jiwoo sat at her desk finally being able to take a blissful bite of her burrito bowl while she listened to the two.

"She said she's your wife." Sooyoung started causing Jiwoo to almost snort out her salsa verde. After college Doyeon was arrested, why, Jiwoo never asked but the security guard at the front gate used to be an ex-cop and they sort of had to beef so the only way she would ever be let in is if she had some sort of familial relationship with Jiwoo. She was far too mischievous looking to be related to the baby faced teacher so Jiwoo just told him she was her wife on a whim, she almost forgot all about it until now.

"I thought she was friends with the piglet-"

"Doyeon," Jiwoo warned. "Don't worry, I wouldn't marry her even if you paid me. But you can't just attack everyone who claims they're romantically involved with me, it's not gonna make me say yes to your dates, Sooyoung." She teased, sending a wink in the older woman's direction. Doyeon whipped her head around to face Jiwoo and gave her a questioning look, she only shrugged in response. She raised her eyebrow as if to say 'we'll talk about it later' and Jiwoo gave her a thumbs up dismissing the topic altogether.

"She asked me for my number right after, I was just trying to defend your honor." She pouted cutely and it took everything in Jiwoo not to swoon. "Since you're not already married I still have a chance right?" Sooyoung gave the younger woman a cocky smirk, Jiwoo pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned.

"Keep trying, when she does that it means it's working." Doyeon's tone of voice was infuriatingly cheeky, Jiwoo was quick to shove her off her desk after that. She turned around in offense but Jiwoo gave her the finger shooing her away to sit next to Sooyoung or anywhere that wasn't near her as response. She walked in front of Sooyoung's desk with a scowl gracing her features."If she doesn't like you don't you think you should leave her alone?" Sooyoung chuckled loudly at the threat getting up from her seat. She sneered at the taller girl.

"If she didn't like me don't you think she would've said so herself?" Sooyoung spat. Doyeon's fists clenched as she moved dangerously closer to the girl.

"You don't want me as your enemy...Soodung was it-"

"Kim Doyeon, stop picking fights please." Jiwoo berated, trying to save Sooyoung knowing full-well that her best friend liked getting herself and others into trouble. Doyeon laughed menacingly, giving Sooyoung a playful grin before putting the appropriate space between them.

"Maybe she does, but I sure don't." She said going back to her original spot on Jiwoo's desk to the teacher's dismay. Sooyoung stayed unmoving, her fists clenched and jaw stiff. After a few seconds, she sighed and gave the teacher a polite smile.

"I have a shoot tomorrow morning in L.A. I wanted to say bye before I left." She scratched her nape awkwardly, her usual shy smile returning.

"When can I see you again?" Jiwoo smiled back, Sooyoung's eyes widened in surprise, her response obviously taking her off guard.

"I-I'm gonna be back in three days, I can drop by if you want." She stuttered. Doyeon scoffed but Jiwoo completely disregarded her, mad that the tall girl had made such a scene before. 

"It's a date then."

. . .

Getting lost in her own thoughts, Doyeon turned the tv back on and continued to watch the news waiting for Jiwoo to regain my ability to communicate.

"Who says I want to keep her she's the one who keeps coming back." She spoke sounding sure of myself. Doyeon laughed loudly, clutching her stomach.

"Poor Soodung's desperation is pathetic." She said wiping the laugh-induced tears from her eyes. Jiwoo shoved her again, Doyeon and Sooyoung's relationship was never all that great and she hated it when they talked bad about each other. "So if you don't want to keep her would you cheat on her with that girl?" Doyeon pointed to the tv where the same famous influencer continued to speak excitedly about her time in places like France, or Thailand. She had bangs that accentuated her pretty youthful features, and her aura was bright and attractive. Jiwoo wondered what it would be like to be with her, or anybody else besides Sooyoung but for some reason, she couldn't. "Have you ever been with anybody else since Sooyoung?" Doyeon continued to ask, taking a big sip of her coffee as her attention switched from the tv to the woman beside her.

"No."

"What are you planning to do when she doesn't come back, Jiwoo?" Doyeon started. "I know I make fun of her all the time, but she's coming back for something. Sooyoung's smart and sure of herself she doesn't do things without a valid reason, this isn't highschool Jiwoo you either end it all together or you don't."

"What's got you becoming Gandhi?" Jiwoo scorned.

"I met an old friend and she told me I needed to grow up, Kim Jiwoo." She joked, kicking her feet up on the coffee table. Jiwoo was far too busy pondering to push her legs off.

"I don't love her, Doyeon."

"If you don't you should tell her, get it over and done with you know? Doesn't she have a trip tomorrow, you should do it before then." Doyeon walked over to the kitchen leaving her, now, empty mug in the sink. She leaned on the kitchen counter giving Jiwoo a motivated look.

"I was planning on sleeping over so if you don't come back I'll water your plants." She said giving her a wink and turning back around to face the kitchen sink, beginning to wash the few scattered dishes inside of it. "Well, we don't have all day go get your girl." Jiwoo sighed, getting up from my seat and straightening out her t-shirt.

"I'm not getting anyone."

"Yeah, yeah! just leave already!" Jiwoo whined in annoyance and turned to quickly run into her room and throw on a hoodie before she left the house. When she did eventually make it to the door she didn't give Doyeon a second glance simply saying a quiet goodbye, and went on her way to hail a taxi. When someone dared to pull-over and let the teacher in despite the ten-minute distance between each apartment complex the situation had slapped her straight in the face. She was essentially going to Sooyoung's apartment to end things for good. The thing that's been going on for two years now. She hadn't realized she was so used the idea of being with Sooyoung until the strangely slow car ride to her house began.

. . .

Jiwoo had gone on a date every week with Sooyoung since her last encounter with Doyeon. She still doesn't necessarily know why she decided to go on a date with the older woman but they were having fun. Sooyoung became very busy after signing a brand deal in L.A. so a lot of these dates usually took place at her photoshoots but Jiwoo didn't mind too much. Despite working Sooyoung always made sure to pay attention to her the most, soon a lot of her managers and staff knew Jiwoo by name and she even met some of her fancy model friends. They never talked about putting a label on things and  she liked it that way, she liked Sooyoung. But don't get too ahead of yourselves it's not like Jiwoo thought of their thing as anything more than a little fun. They went on a few dates and had a few heated makeout sessions and that was all she wanted from her.

"If you're gonna eat the entire breakroom could you at least save me an oatmeal cookie?" Sooyoung walked into the staff-filled room approaching Jiwoo as she had just finished taking a few shots for her feature on a popular magazine.

"Whoever eats oatmeal cookies is a monster you can have them all," The shorter woman said, tilting her chin a bit to give Sooyoung a chaste kiss making sure not to smudge her makeup. "Done yet?" Sooyoung shook her head showing her a cheeky grin.

"Jihyo got me a CF deal." She spoke rather dryly scrunching her nose and pouting in dismay, Jiwoo raised her eyebrow.

"Is that not a good thing?"

"Well it is but I'll be busier and then I won't have time to take you out on a real date."

"I told you I don't mind too much, it's cool seeing you being all professional and model-y, you know?" Sooyoung laughed at Jiwoo's word choice as she linked their arms together, Jiwoo pulling her towards the chocolate chip muffins on the other side of the snack bar. "Besides, you're pretty hot when you're all serious." Soon enough Sooyoung once again became the flustered babbling mess that Jiwoo had met all those weeks ago at the convenience store. She pinched her reddening cheeks then began to feast away at the food in front of her.

"How about I take you out for ice cream, right now." Sooyoung smiled at her, stuffing her cheeks with food beside the woman. Jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows and turned to look at her again.

"Right now? In a two-thousand dollar dress?" An amused smile began to play on Jiwoo's lips when Sooyoung shrugged.

"The photographer told me to take a thirty-minute break but in Taehyung-time that usually means an hour. I'm sure the stylists won't mind as long as I don't get it dirty." Jiwoo gave her a wary look and all she did was give her a not-at-all reassuring thumbs-up paired with a wide grin. Sooyoung was serious.

"Is ice-cream the best idea then?"

"What, did you get tired of it after eating those ten tubs I bought you?" She teased. Jiwoo rolled her eyes and let out a quiet agreement and the next thing she knew Sooyoung was pulling her out of the studio and into the bustling streets of the city. It was a short walk to the ice cream parlor since it was only a few blocks away. The entire time people gawked at Sooyoung, it might've been because she was wearing a pink feathered dress that closely resembled a flamingo or because her beauty was so enchanting everything else seemed lethargic. Jiwoo believed it was the latter since she had to give a few hungry-looking men the harshest glare she could muster, though they were unaffected. Sooyoung seemed indifferent about all the attention, she assumed it was because of her many years of experience but if anything her eyes looked rather apprehensive instead of professional.

"I warned you about the dress," Sooyoung looked Jiwoo's way. "You seem tense." Jiwoo further explained, she shrugged.

"Guess I don't like the attention that comes with being a model."

"You like being a model though right?" Sooyoung shrugged again, reaching for Jiwoo's hand and interlacing their fingers.

"My parents couldn't afford to send me to college so I kind of just chose the path that seemed the most sensible." Jiwoo hummed in response, not taking the conversation any further since Sooyoung didn't seem like she wanted to. They made it to the parlor in one piece avoiding erts successfully. After a few awkward moments with the cashier, they ordered two cups of rocky road.

"If you spill ice cream on that dress Jihyo won't have to kill you, cause I will."

"Jeez, why do you care so much-"

"I don't. I just don't want to be put on that woman's list she's freaking terrifying." Sooyoung snorted at Jiwoo's remark. She only shuddered at the thought of her manager. "The more I think about it the more respect I have for Daniel." She punched her arm playfully and Jiwoo chuckled.

"Feed me."

"What?"

"You said you don't want me to get dirty." Sooyoung smiled cheekily, Jiwoo looked at her unimpressed. "Think of Jihyo." She said as she pushed the paper cup in her direction. Jiwoo sighed surrendering to Sooyoung's demands and shoveled the ice cream into . Sooyoung's cheeky grin remaining whilst she spoon-fed her the rest of her ice cream.

"You're ridiculous."

"I think you like it though, Kim Jiwoo." 

"I'm gonna hurt your feelings, Ha Sooyoung." She chuckled, resting her hand in Jiwoo's palm across the table.

"I'm well aware of that."

. . .

"Jiwoo." Sooyoung said in a monotonous tone. Jiwoo's heart restricted, hating the way her name sounded so vile in the older woman's mouth.

"Can I come in?" Sooyoung sighed heavily holding  the door open, she walked in hesitantly stopping in the corridor that separated the entranceway to the lavish apartment. Sooyoung closed the doors behind them and Jiwoo followed her to the living room. When they finally settled down on her couch the room was silent, Jiwoo fiddled with her fingers thinking of words to say not entirely sure she wanted to go through with this. Sooyoung looked equally as skeptical to say anything but it was her to later break the silence.

"Jiwoo, I'm really tired."

"We can talk another-"

"Jiwoo no I'm tired of us," Sooyoung snapped. Jiwoo's mouth formed into an 'o' shape and the room became silent once again. "I'm tired of always being the one to apologize. I'm tired of being the only one who wants this relationship to become something. Do you even want to be in a relationship?" The more Sooyoung spoke the softer her voice got.

"I'm sorry." That was all Jiwoo managed to say without feeling the need to breakdown. She felt pathetic because she knew the phrase didn't even begin to describe the guilt she felt.

"It's kind of too late for sorry don't you think?" The older girl chuckled bitterly."I know all the games you play, Jiwoo, this isn't the first time I've fallen in love with girls like you," she flinched at the mention of the word, Jiwoo knew about the girl's feeling but she was never one to express them out loud, rather through actions."I wanted to think I was different for you. If that's all you wanted to say then I think you should just go at this point-"

"I love you." she choked out, feeling the tears start to flow out of her eyes. Sooyoung looked at her with agape, Jiwoo swore she saw tears beginning to brim her eyes. She felt her heart begin to constrict again at the thought of Sooyoung being upset because of her but finally being able to get those words that have been stuck in her head for so long felt like learning how to breathe again. "Is that what you want to hear? I do, I love you, like, a lot and I'm sorry for being so stupid and not realizing it sooner. You make me so happy and I took it all for granted." The weight on Jiwoo's chest lifted when Sooyoung wrapped her in a tight hug, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"You're not stupid."

"Kinda."

"Yeah, a little." Sooyoung laughed. Jiwoo cuddled into the crook of her neck and Sooyoung affectionately cooed as she rested her chin on her head. "Jiwoo this doesn't change anything," Sooyoung started, Jiwoo tensed but only to melt once more when Sooyoung tightened her hold on her. "It's clear we both need time. Real time. I need to heal and I'm sure you've realized you have your problems to deal with."

"God, I feel like Jungeun."

"What?"

"Nothing, keep talking." Jiwoo reassured.

"Well, I just think when we're both ready we can start over," Sooyoung breathed out. "I can take you on a real first date this time too." She teased.

"I kinda thought the whole 'bring thirty dollars worth of chipotle to my workplace after you're fourteen-hour flight' was kind of romantic though," She said letting Sooyoung free from her embrace and finally looking at her teary eyes. Jiwoo wiped away a stray tear that failed to fall off her cheek and watched her laugh at her dumb comment."I love you." The words fell so easily from her mouth it even surprised Sooyoung, but she shot her a shy smile and whispered a soft 'I love you too'. They both knew they had technically just broken up but they couldn't help but be enthralled in each other's ecstasy. The moment was lost though when Jiwoo felt her phone vibrate, she quickly pulled it out and immediately recognized the contact name. "It's Jungie, she probably wants to gush about how pretty Jinsoul is but then claim she's as straight as a ruler." she groaned. Jiwoo watched Sooyoung's eyes become wide and soon her's followed. "I'm so screwed."

"Jungeun likes Jinsoul? As in married with kids Jungeun?" Sooyoung guffawed.

"I believe the term is 'in-love since highschool' but I guess we could go with that." Jiwoo covered in shock, mentally berating myself for exposing her nothing-but-loving cousin. "Don't tell anyone." Sooyoung drew a cross on her heart holding in her laughter. The room was silent and thick with tension once more. Sooyoung leaned in and Jiwoo followed like it was an instinct. Their lips touched only for a brief lingering moment but she felt like she was on cloud nine.

"Can we break up tomorrow morning?"

"Don't you have to pack?"

"I can do that tomorrow morning too." The older girl declared pulling Jiwoo in by the collar of her shirt. Their lips crashed into one another once again, Jiwoo thought heart bursted into flames when she felt Sooyoung's smile melt against her mouth. Sooyoung's kisses were desperate and pleading and she gave into them. When she felt Sooyoung's toungue poked out teasingly as her hands began to travel under her sweatshirt, she sighed smiling when Sooyoung pulled her closer. Not even a moment later her phone chimed rather loudly, ruining the moment once again. They pulled back from each other hesitantly, their breathing heavy and eyes cloudy with lust though their expressions showing nothing but annoyance. Jiwoo reached for her phone that was tossed to the side and groaned when she saw 'Jungie' written on the screen in bright letters. "Put it on speaker." Sooyoung said as she pulled her by the hand leading Jiwoo to her bedroom.

"Sooyoung I'm not gonna do anything when Jungeun's on the other line." Sooyoung grimaced, gagging dramatically at the implication.

"No! Of course not! I just want to eavesdrop."  Jiwoo laughed, giving her a thumbs-up before answering the phone.

. . .

Bar Hoppers

ChuuChuu: teehee

AuntieJinsoul: HOW MANY OF THESE ARE WE GONNA HAVE??

YvesSaintLaurent: As many as she wants

Momseul: whipped

DoctorOc: whipped x2

BiBi: whipped x3

ChuuChuu: whipped x4

YvesSaintLaurent: Jiwoo??

AuntieJinsoul: told you I'm the only real one

AuntieJinsoul: omg wait, weird lawyer??

BiBi: is she talking to me?

DoctorOc: I'm afraid so

. . .

The playgirl Jiwoo agenda is unnecessarily underrated. I'm sorry if that kiss scene was anti-climactic I'm unromantic as hell and can't write kiss scenes to save my life. My birthday was yesterday so Idk if it's the energy but I really liked the way this chapter turned out!!  The next update is a Jinsoul POV and probably will be for the next few chapters till I decide it's time to switch it up. I hope you guys liked it too and like always have a safe coronacation! till next chapter!