Endlessly

Chaennie Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do I tell you, Chaeng?" "She's just a pain in the ." Lisa scolded her friend, who is now drowning herself in alcohol.

"But Lis, I love her, and I'll do anything for her," Chaeyoung retorted.

"You know it's toxic with her, right?" She's one hell of a brat, and she's always picking fights. You two need to grow, and she needs to learn her lesson. There's no way the long-limbed girl will stop scolding her friend.

"How can you say these things to her, Lis?" She's your girlfriend's best friend. Chae was too tired now, but her being whipped by the said girl is still inevitable.

"Chaeng, you're also my best buddy, and I don't want you to hang on to things that always make you cry, and you should tell Jennie-unnie everything she also needs to adjust in your       relationship," Lisa hopelessly told Chaeyoung, for she knows that the blonde will never listen; she's a little bit masochist.

"I need to adjust in her lifestyle, Lis, you know that she's quite used to being rich," Chae was defending her girlfriend to her friend.

"And a ," Lisa adds to Chaeyoung's statement.

"Stop it, Lalisa; we both know how hard it is for Jen to be in this situation, living in the middle class when you were born to be elite." Chaeyoung reasons out in Jennie's defense.

"Yah, Chaeyoung, don't listen to me." Don't call me again when she decides to pick a fight again without any good reason, and may I remind you that it's been 2 years since she started living with us? "I think she needs to adjust and not waste your precious money buying her channels." Lisa was so tired of having this kind of conversation with the blonde; it had become routine since Jennie became Rosie's girlfriend.

Chaeyoung just lied on the couch, thinking, and grasping everything her best friend told her. It's not a lie that she is starting to get tired, but she loves the girl; she loves Jennie Kim, and she can't just leave the girl after being disowned by her family because of being gay. "I'll never leave her," Chaeyoung said in her mind.

---------

"What now? Chae?" Lisa said over the phone, hearing small sobs. Chaeyoung is a crybaby, but only Lisa can see her tears because the blonde always pretends everything is fine.

"I'm tired, Lis, I'm tired. Can I come?" Chaeyoung was in tears when she spoke to Lisa because she had another useless fight with Jennie and, in addition, she didn't get the promotion. A few moments later, Chaeyoung reaches Lisa's apartment, and when the door opens, the girl drives herself to her best friend's embrace, seeking comfort.

"What happened?" Lisa was so concerned because this is the first time, she sees the girl dressed like this.

"I didn't get the promotion, Lis, and then Jen's complaining the whole day because she doesn't want the shirt I was wearing and she blames me because the car was running out of gas, plus I got the result from Dr. Lee." Rosie stops talking, and her tears represent how her world will fall apart.

"Is it bad?" Lisa asks and doesn't want to hear anything except the word "no," but her world also falls apart when Rosie nods to her.

"The meds are not working anymore, Lis." Chaeyoung can't stop her tears from falling.

"Life is so cruel to me, I don't know what to do anymore; everything is easily deteriorating." Lisa begins to cry along with Chaeyoung.

The two were a crying mess when Jisoo arrived at Lisa's apartment. She was confused about what was happening, but she had a hint that it was because of her troublesome best friend Jennie. Jisoo knows Jennie loves Chaeyoung; she even fights with her parents just to be with Chae. The only problem with Jennie is that she can't handle her emotions properly; she is easily pissed, and she is a jealous type brunette. But Jennie is a softie, especially toward Rosie, but she hides it with blunt words and savageness.

"Hey you two, what's with the crying?" Jisoo finally asks the two gals; she wants to laugh for their faces are a mess, and she knows that the two are always crying without any deep reason like they cry because of a movie, a cartoon, or because it is their hobby when they are together.

"The medications aren't working anymore." Jisoo was puzzled by Chaeyoung's statement.

"What medicines?" "What do you mean, Chaeng?" Jisoo asks, but no one answers her; instead, Lisa talks to Chaeyoung.

"Wait, you are not crying because you didn't get promoted?" Lisa asks Chaeyoung while wiping her tears.

"Of course not." I don't care about promotion; if I get promoted, it means more work, so it's a no-no for me. It just adds to the intensity, so I bring it up. Hehe. "I'm crying because my fish will die because the medicine Dr. Lee gave me doesn't work anymore." Chaeyoung explained

"Really chaeng?"We are crying because of your dying fish, but what about Jennie? "I thought you would fight again and that you were tired." Jisoo was so amazed with the two because, after shedding gallons of tears together, they are now squabbling.

"It's true, Lis." "I'm tired of Jennie; I'm sick of her actions; everything I'm doing is wrong in her eyes." They were shocked when the door was suddenly shut in a loud manner. Chaeyoung immediately stood up and went to the door, for she had given the hint that Jennie had heard everything she said.

Rosie runs after Jennie because she knows she hurt the girl, even though Jennie is really a pain in the and Rosie loves her. Everyone around them doesn't know what is happening between them; they just know that Jennie is very impulsive and manipul

Please log in to read the full chapter