Roses

Chaennie Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's taking her too long" a chubby cheek little girl thought while sitting at her desk pouting.

Not for long their class was dismissed but the girl the cheeky girl was waiting for did not show up at the playground causes her cheeks fluffier than usual because of the sad pout she is making. It doesn't take time when her Mommy picks her up from work, and it's a natural instinct for a mother to feel what her daughter feeling right now.

"You didn't saw her today baby?" the mom of the cheeky girls asks her

"who are you talking about mom" the little girl said cutely confused but still looking outside the window pouting

"the girl you like baby" the little girl was shocked for what her mother said so she looked at her mother that is now wearing a mischievous smile.

"What are you talking about mom" she said cutely

"Well baby she's pretty you know" her mom said

"R-r-really mom you think so?" shyly Rosé lowered down her head and smile a bit thinking a certain girl at their school.

"Yes, and I think she's smart too" her mother added

"Yes mom, she is, she is really smart. She is classmate with Lisa and they represent their class" Rosé was super excited while talking about a particular girl. "Mom she is also talented she's cute and has a cat like eye and she has her gummy smile, and she also love milk ice cream." The cute little girl was so proud describing her crush to her mom. "and I want to be her girlfriend" her mom who was driving was shocked for what her six-year-old kid was saying.

"Do you even know what is girlfriend little kid?" her mother asks her little daughter

"YES!" the cheeky girl exclaimed "Jisoo Unnie said girlfriend is the girl you really like and you want to be with you all the time" her mom just listens to the little kid "and she also said if girlfriends can kiss. So is mama Wendy being your girlfriend mom?"

Irene laugh at the little girls' antics before she glances to the cheeky girl beside her and answer her little kiddo "Mama Wendy is my girlfriend before but she is now my wife"

Rosé wants to question her Mom more but they are already in garage so she reserves her question for later. The kid immediately jumps off to their car running in baby steps inside to their house. She was welcomed by her Mama Wendy alongside her cousin Jisoo who was there for a sleepover.

------------------

It was dinner time and baby rosie was to excited to munch all of the food in the table. She was quiet for a while eating but she remembers something.

"What's the difference between girlfriend and wife Mom?" her mama wendy was shocked to that question but Mommy irene was smile knowingly wher rosie's question came from ang her cousin Jisoo just chuckeld while balancing a fruit in her head.

"What's with your question sweetheart all of a sudden" wendy asked her daughter who is busy chewing her food

"Mommy said you are her girlfriend before but now you are her wife so what is the difference" rosie said after she finish too chomp her food

"well girlfriend.... well Irene explain" Wendy called her wife. "Explain to rosie"

"baby, they are different because me and your mama goes beyond kissing" Rosie is now puzzled in what Irene had said.

"IRENE" wendy just shrieked to Irene's expalnation

"What is beyond kissing mom?" Rosie curiously asks and the two moms faces grew pale

"Marriage Chaeyoungie" her cousin Jisoo said made the two mothers sigh in relief thanking Jisoo in their head "and they had her honeymoon and they make babies" added Jisoo made the two face palm on their heads ang the little rosie become puzzled again but before she can ask anything again her mom cut her off and said that they need finish their food early to sleep early.

It is a habit that Rosie will sleep in between her mothers' hug but since Jisoo is sleeping over they are now next to each other. They were set in bed and Wendy read them story for them to sleep, after the story wendy tucked them and kiss Rosie in the forehead and Jisoo.

A few minutes later Rosi

Please log in to read the full chapter