The test

Chaennie Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a super short cliché update

 

__________

 

"So who do you think got the perfect score class?" Our Professor asks us, and I'm hoping to got that perfect score.

"I'm sure it's Park Chaeyoung" my classmate place his bet on who's the highest

"It's Chaeyoung Ms. Lee " another student just shouted the same name

"as usual its Rosé she always does that"

Suddenly my head wants to burst out, my blood suddenly boils and my nerves just wants to pop up on my veins, I hate it, I hhate that gil Park Chaeyoung, ever since she became my classmate she becomes the talk of the town, she always gets that A and always got perfect score with our exams, before she came I'm always the one who gets the credit of being the highest in our whole batch.

"And the one who gets it is Park Chaeyoung" My Profesor announced and I was dumbfounded and frustrated at the same time, I lost again, and I lost to that girl. I hate her with my whole heart with passion.

"And we got the second highest Jennie Kim, she got 1 mistake for this test" I take a deep sigh and bowed my head at my desk, almost is not enough I need to perfect the other exams. I can't take it I need to win this time and prove that I'm still no. 1 at the next test rankings.

"1 mistake is not bad Kim" I turn my head to the one who is talking and my blood boils again, It's Park Chaeyoung she looks concerned but I don't mind her cause she's getting to my nerves, I rolled my eyes and face again in front, she really annoys me.

"Shut up park, just Celebrate today cause I'm going to have a Comeback"

 

---

 

Next weekk will be our Test week so as early as now I review all of possible topics that might appear on our test papers. I silently sit on one of the vacant tables here in the Library when someone walks on my way.

"Your too early to review Kim, wind up a little" It's that blonde again , She's beautiful tho but I erased the thoughts on my head cause I hate her from my bottom heart.

"Just don't talk to me, mimnd your own business please"

"You're really

Please log in to read the full chapter