Just Friends

Chaennie Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a heck of a day for the model Jennie Kim and everyone on the set. Today is Saturday and everyone is cramming because everything must be done quickly and beautifully. The model is occupied with her work for she didn't notice what time is it and forgot her dinner with her boyfriend.

Jennie Kim is a known model inside and outside Korea from prestigious clothing brands. She also manages some of her family businesses also in line with fashion and music. She is busy right now helping two of her friends Jisoo and Lisa with their upcoming album. The two booked Jennie to be part of their music video that is needed to be released next month but they still far from done so they are working hard to finish it the soonest.

"Okay that's enough for today, thanks for everyone let's get some rest and continue it on Monday" the director shouted for everyone to hear. Park Chaeyoung is a known Director and photographer is the one who is in charge in directing her friend's music video, Lisa and Jisoo.

Everyone on the set is now packing up after a long and tiring day. "You all did great out there, I think we can finish your MV in no time." The tall blonde commends the three girls. 

"thanks, Chae for accepting to be our director even it's a late notice" Jisoo said while hugging the taller girl and give her a kiss in the cheeks. 

"Everything for you babe" Chae flirty said to the heart shape lip girl, but little did they know there are set of feline eyes who was showering them dagger looks.

"hey hey hey, I'm hungry can we go out and eat now" the youngest was too loud to get the attention of the to ladies flirting with each other.

"yah, I'm also am hungry let's go to the nearest restaurant and grab our dinner" Chaeyoung seconded Lisa in having their dinner. 

"I'm sorry but I can't go with the three of you I promise Kai that we are going to dinner tonight" Jennie said obviously in a hurry because she is late already for their supposedly dinner date

"It's ok Jennie I already texted Kai and also I invited him to dinner since he was bombarding me text earlier and texting me nonstop, I also told him that we are going finish late." Jisoo told latter.

"then we are all set now, let's go" Chaeyoung enthusiastically announce and cling to Jisoo leaving jennie and Lisa behind. "come on aren't you guys hungry" Chae added

-

"Hi babe, I'm sorry I've been really busy, and my phone just died, I have no time to charge it" Jennie is now talking to her Boyfriend as soon as he sees him patiently sitting and waiting for them and gave him a peck on his lips. 

"that's fine babe but really I'm super worried I even flood Jisoo's phone to know your whereabouts" Kai said in a joking manner "I'm sorry Jisoo" Kai face to Jisoo

"No big deal Jongin" jisoo laughed at Kai.

"Enough with the chit chat there and let's order I'm really hungry" Lisa cut off their little chit chat because her tummy becomes a little bit impatient.

The whole dinner was quiet no one was talking all of them is focused on their food munching and savoring the flavor of each food at the table until Kai's phone vibrated.

"Wait guys I just need to attend this call" everyone nodded as a reply

They are all still busy eating when kai left his sit when they heard a utensil falling sound

"Oops sorry" Jennie said after she dropped her spoon, Jisoo and Lisa didn't mind but Chaeyoung give a little smirk to Jennie, but the older girl gives Chae a knowing look. 

After the phone call Kai was excusing himself to leave because of some errands at the hospital that is needed to attend by the guy, he doesn't want to leave Jennie behind but that is an emergency call.

"It's ok Kai, we are going to bring Jennie home safely" Jisoo assure Kai, and the guy thanked them

The four girls continue to have their chit chat after kai left the scene and laughed their lungs out reminiscing what happened earlier.

"Who wants Ice cream?" Chae blurted out obviously she doesn't want to go home yet

"Really chae? At 11 pm? You want to go and eat ice cream instead of sleeping?" Jennie retort to blonde girl

"I think it is a good Idea, we can chill for while since it is our rest day tomorrow" Lisa seconded chae's suggestion

"yeah Jen, we need to chill a bit, we are going to have a busy sched ahead" Jisoo added to convince Jennie

"but.." Jennie was about to say something but chaeyoung cut her off

"ok it is 3 against one it is all set then" 

"ok ok, I agree but you need to drive me home chaeyoung" the chipmunk cheek girl happily jump and hug Jennie.

--

The girls are now seating in a little secluded part of the ice cream parlo

Please log in to read the full chapter