First Kiss

The Assistant

Chanyeol was pretty impressed with himself the way he handled Hyorin on the bus the other day. It was just another things that would help him in the long run in getting under her skin – or maybe getting her under him.
Their next stop was Portland, Oregon and Chanyeol had scoped out the crowded queue waiting outside the venue long enough to find a special candidatefor him to take back to the buses. This time he found a girl that was willing to ditch her friends for a little one on one time with him.
“Are you sure this is okay?” The girl asked him as they headed onto the bus.
“It’s fine. We’ll have complete privacy,” Chanyeol said, coaxing her toward the back of the bus.
“Okay,” she smiled and blushed at him as he got her into the back lounge, kicking the door shut with his foot.
He already forgot the girl’s name, but that didn’t stop him from pursuing her. He knew it was something super American like Lizy or Megan or maybe Sarah. He was never good with remembering things like that. His hands came up to the sides of her face, kissing her immediately. The first thing he noticed about her was how hot she was. And it was ridiculous how easy it was to pluck her away from her friends standing out in line for the show. Usually they traveled in packs or, at the very least, pairs and it would be a challenge to separate the one he wanted from her friends. But this girl was a willing solo participant.
“Don’t you have a girlfriend?” She giggled against his lips.
“Shh. We don’t need to talk about things like that,” he told her.
She nodded her head and didn’t protest when he kissed her again. Before he knew it, he had her on her back on the couch as they made out and he felt her up. It was probably his second favorite part of tour – the girls. His first was being able to get up onstage just about every night and perform for the thousands of screaming fans.
“— Sorry, oh. Sorry,” Chanyeol heard Hyorin’s startled voice and felt the girl scramble away from him, trying to cover up her bare skin. Hyorin stood in the doorway, trying to shield her eyes away from them.
“Could you knock?” Chanyeol scoffed at her, sitting up on the couch.
“Sorry, I didn’t know it was ‘Chanyeolie time’ on the bus,” she said sarcastically, abandoning her fight to cover her eyes away from them.
“What do you want, Hyorin?” he asked, eyeing her.
“I came to get Suho’s lap top,” she said, her eyes glaring straight at the unsuspecting girl who cowered next to him on the couch.
“I should—I should go,” the girl said, stumbling to her feet.
Chanyeol didn’t say anything and neither did Hyorin as the girl hurried out of the room. Hyorin’s eyes bore into her the whole time, eyeing her down. Amusement flooded Chanyeol as he watched her.
“What was that?” He laughed. Hyorin’s attention fell onto him, snapping her out of her glare.
“What?” She asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion at him.
“Why were you looking at her like that?” He asked, cocking his eyebrow at her.
“You know, I don’t get you,” Hyorin said with a little bit of attitude, changing the subject without answering his question.
“What don’t you get?” He asked curiously.
“I don’t know. You act like this little hard , like you’ve got something to prove to everyone. You take advantage of all these girls—” She started lecturing.
“Excuse me? I do not take advantage of them,” he argued.
“You yourself out to all these girls,” she corrected and he shrugged his shoulders in agreement.
“But, I don’t know, it just seems to me like it’s a front,” she continued.
“What are you talking about?” He asked her.
“I don’t know. Did your parents not love you enough, Chanyeol?” She asked, her tone sarcastic once again. He scoffed at her, rolling his eyes.
“Your act is getting kind of old,” she told him, moving toward the side of the couch where Suho's computer bag sat.
“You seem to think you have me all figured out,” Chanyeol scoffed, watching her every move.
“I didn’t. Not until you said what you said to me the other day,” she told him. He narrowed his eyes at her, regretting ever thinking that comforting her would be a good idea.
“Hmm. Does it make you want to really get to know me?” He smirked at her.
“No,” she scoffed, grabbing up the laptop case in her hand.
“Not even a little bit?” He smiled widely.
“Not in the slightest,” she said, shaking her head.
Chanyeol stood up from the couch in one quick motion, blocking Hyorin’s path to the door.
“Just because I like to be ual, doesn’t make me a bad person,” he said, moving toward her.
“No, but being an all day, every day does,” she retorted without missing a beat.
“I think deep down you kind of like it,” he said, smirking wickedly at her, cornering her up against the wall. She scoffed loudly in response.
“I think it turns you on just a little bit, doesn’t it?” He said as their eyes held each other’s.
“No,” she said, but he could see the lie in her eyes.
“Kevin – that’s his name, isn’t it?” Chanyeol asked.
Hyorin’s eyes narrowed immediately at the sound of her ex-boyfriends name dropping from Chanyeol’s lips and he knew he had her attention.
“Kevin – he obviously didn’t know how to please a girl like you, Rin,” Chanyeol continued.
“You’re vile,” she shot at him.
“But I’m exactly what you’re looking for, aren’t I?” He smirked at her.
“Not—” She choked out as his body pressed lightly against hers.
Her whole body tensed up against the wall, but he knew what he was doing to her deep down. A girl like Hyorin needed adventure and spontaneity – things she never got from the guy she left behind.
“You’re lying to yourself,” he smirked, amused greatly by her internal struggle.
“Chanyeol—” She whimpered, her breathing hitching in .
Not once during all of this did she push him away or protest in the slightest. Not once.
“Rin…” Chanyeol breathed, looking down at her lips, watching as her tongue darted out wetting them quickly.
. He was almost certain he couldn’t hold himself back. There wasn’t much keeping him from her and oh god, he wanted her.
“Just say it, Hyorin. Tell me to back off and I will,” he breathed in her ear, just above a whisper, giving her an out.
Chanyeol heard her breathing quiver, but no words came out with it. Seconds later, he pressed forward, kissing her lips hard. She stood motionless for a few moments before he felt her lips move against his. Chanyeol’s ego had never felt more alive as he tangled his fingers into the back of her hair, kissing her deeper. But just as fast as it started, he felt her free hand push at his arm and the hardness of Suho’ laptop case hit him in the side.
“Ooof,” he groaned, stumbling away from her.
“Don’t. Just don’t,” Hyorin snapped, wiping at . Chanyeol smirked at her, knowing she liked every second of it.
“It’s obvious you possess some supernatural charm, alright. It’s blatantly obvious. But don’t get me wrong – just because I fell for it for a split second, don’t think I’m all of a sudden going to fall at your undeserving feet. Everything about you repulses me. I want nothing more than to knock you off the pedestal you seem to put yourself up on. Just because you’re rich and famous doesn’t mean you can manipulate people and treat them the way you do. You’re a little boy, Chanyeol. You wouldn’t know how to treat a woman if you even tried. You have a lot to learn and I feel sorry for you – I really do. Because I don’t think it’s going to be an easy lesson,” she scowled at him, shaking her head disapprovingly.
Chanyeol could do nothing but smirk at her. It was a noble speech, but honestly, she didn’t know the first thing about him.
“Ugh! You are so irritating,” she grumbled, turning toward the door.
“It’s okay, Hyorin. I like a challenge,” he called out to her as she moved toward the front of the bus.
“Grow up!” She shouted back to him moments before he heard the bus door slam with her exit.
In those last lingering moments, all Chanyeol wanted to do was break down the wall she built up to keep him out. And if the challenge was to tear it down brick by brick, he whole-heartedly accept the terms and conditions.