Chapter 2

Until Whenever

"Here comes the liar" I greet as I like him childishly in the head. He decided to pick us up at here at the airport to compensate at his broken plans with us. 

"As if you're not used to me picking you up every now and then" he shot back, grabbing our luggages with his hands.

"Yeah, I like you being our baggage boy right now"

"We almost missed our flight, if I remember" Jei mumbled, making Tao laugh.

"She forgot the day again?" Jei nodded at him in response. "Typical Liz" he added.

"Don't try to get into my nerve Jei, I'm going to give you a good scold when we arrive home" she looked at me in shocked.

"What happened?" Tao asked curiously, as if he had no clue of what I was saying.

"My scooter you two used without permission?, Hello?, You didn't drive her home so she came home by herself, bumped the scooter on the garage door, and now my scooter's exterior is broken" I answered, pointing out every word as we exit the airport doors. "She's lucky she just had some minor scratches" 

"Okay, I'm gonna watch you two later I swear" 

"I'm gonna kill you first if you don't stop messing around" I warned, earning no answer, just his face trying so hard to stop laughing. Cute though

 

I went straight to my- our  room after greeting  everyone the moment we arrived. Tao's mom and mine are in the kitchen, busy with some courses we'll be feasting later for New Year's Eve. My dad was working at the grill at the garden while Tao's dad went out to buy fireworks for the evening.

I opened my luggage, took some clothes and towed so I can shower first. I'm gonna fix my things later when I wake up.

"You already have your towel inside" Tao reminds me.

"I'm just making sure I don't use the wrong towel" I reason out, because that guy doesn't remind me what color was mine and I always end up using his towel instead.

"I don't even smell bad so it's always safe to also use mine" 

"And one more thing, did you put everything out-"

"Yes, that's squeaky clean" he answers without letting me finish my question. 

He knows I hate it when I see his underweae everyone I use the bathroom.

"Thank God"

"Just shower already, you're being too hygienic" 

"Tao, you wouldn't understand what it means to be hygienic" 

 

 

Tao was on my bed the moment I finish showering. He was watching something on the TV and he moved to give me some space when he saw me.

"You didn't touch any of my things here right?" 

"I did touch some, but I didn't really touch it, you know what I mean" he answers nonchalantly, his eyes fixated on the TV screen still.

"What did you touch here?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm lying on your bed, so I'm literally touching your things" I pinched him lightly, earning a chuckle from him.

"Tell me the truth Tao" I asked seriously. He looked at me with the same gaze and for a moment I felt like there was something in his stare.

"You really look cute when you're serious" he chuckled, pinching my cheek.

Yeah, told ya I saw something in his eyes. He was planning something ridiculous.

"Ouch, that hurts" I slapped his hand, letting me cheek go as II feltsomething cold rushed in. Aw my poor cheek, he always love to pinch it. He's just jealous, he's skinny.

"Try to lose some weight okay" 

"I don't want to end up looking like a walking dead like you are" I retorted.

"But, I'm still handsome" I rolled my eyes, okay I was lost in words but who cares.

And for a moment we became silent as we watch some group of teens dancing and singing on TV.

"I want to be like that too" he mumbled out of the blue. I snorted, the idea of him being a singer and dancer makes me laugh.

"Your face won't even make it, I swear" 

"Well who knows" he commented, okay let's give his fighting spirit a point.

"That's right  sky's the limit" 

"It's free to dream big Pom" he added, Pom is our callsign.

I sighed, my younger sister suddenly popped in my mind 

"I was suddenly wondering" I announce 

"What?" 

"How is my sister doing?"

"Stop thinking about her, she should learn her lesson" 

"Coming for her sidekick"

"No, I mean it, she's becoming more of a spoiled brat. She left the party last night without even telling me" he explains.

"You're being too sentimental" I giggled, lying straight on my stomach.

"And you'll never be like that" I added.

"Oh hell yeah I will"

"Whatever you believe, but please don't forget to turn off the TV when you go out" I reminded, snuggling on my comfortable pillows.

"Okay, good night" I wanted to tell him that it was only 9 in the morning but I'm too sleepy to even open my mouth.