Chapter 1

Until Whenever

1
THE BELIEVER
"You should atleast try to wake up" I only groaned in response as I twisted and turned while my younger singer is trying to wake me up.

"It's already six in the morning" I covered myself, wincing as my sister slap me randomly. It's still six o'clock, what the heck.

"Uhh, so you want to stay here the whole week?"

"Ah, what?" 

"Are you serious? Today's our flight!" I got up in shocked, looking at her wide-eyed and sleep was thrown at the back of my mind. 

"Today's the flight?!"

"Are you kidding me? You we're too excited than me just a week ago. You even promised you'll wake me up and now look at you" she looked at me in disbelief, disappointed on what was happening.

"Go out, I'll get ready real quick" 

"Mom and Dad called" she announces, sounding like she's giving a second thought whether she should say it or not.

"What did they say?"

"He's already there" I fumed as I think about it. He told me he'll book the same flight as ours, but then he went there first. But then the thought of him sent butterflies on my stomach.

"That guy really, I thought he's going with us" I pouted, but atleast he'll be staying with us for the week.

"Okay, now you can go back to your room 
and I'll meet you downstairs" 
I lied down the moment she shut the door close, but before I sighed on relief.

"Cao Lizzy" oh I hate it when she says that.  I hate my younger sister.

 

I am Cao Lizzy, and that's my sister Cao Jei. I admit I'm not that pretty because of my petite and chubby looked, but they say I was alright. I look like my father and I am an athlete and the vice president of the school. Got no dating experience because I'm not that goodlooking. Im known for being smart and being the daughter of a TV host and director here in China.

My little sister my total opposite. Pretty, adventurous and sociable. And at some point I always think if I'm adopted but nah, we got some similarities and that's what matters.

And right now, we're on our way to Qingdao for our annual family gathering. Qingdao is our birthplace but we are now in Beijing because of our parents' work.
And if you're wondering the guy who arrived first in our hometown, he is my best friend, Huang Zitao. Our mothers are close since they we're childhood bestfriends.

And yes I like him. I can say he is my first love. I don't know why, but I just grown to like him more than a friend. I always ask him why  she doesn't has a girlfriend. I know he's tired or he hates to hear it but he always answers in a calm voice-"Why don't you have a girlfriend".

Cause you can see, as much as I like him. It was hard to believe that he also has no dating experience. He's handsome, smart, athletic and all. I also want to see him in a different way. 

But all in all, I need to stop my feelings from growing bigger okay? At the end of the day he only treats me as a younger siblings although we're of the same age. I treasure our friendship and that's what matter. I don't want to ruin what we are now just because of this puppy love.


We're just sixteen, so everything should be cool.