CHAPTER 2

UNDEVELOPED [JEONGHYO]

NO ONE'S POV

A month passed and Jeongyeon already joined the Photography club, while Jihyo was busy preparing to run for the student council. Both of them had there own things after class but they always make sure to walk home together.

And most of the time Jihyo is the one who's always running late, Jeongyeon would always wait for her in the school gazebos. She's always there, even if the weather starts to be extreme and even the night started to fall. She makes sure that Jihyo always finds her there.

--

Jihyo was making her way to Jeongyeon, she found the taller girl holding her camera and leaning to the gazebos post. More steps closer and she saw someone with her.

JH : "Jeong! I'm here."

JY : "Oh Ji! Just right in time, this is my club mates there from 1-B."

DH : "Annyeong! I'm Dub!"

CY : "I'm Chaeng!"

DH, CY : "We are DubChaeng!"

JY :

JY : "Pabo-yah! Introduce yourself properly."

DH : "Hahaha mianhe, that's how we always introduce ourselves back in grade school. I'm Kim Dahyun."

CY : "And I'm Son Chaeyoung."

JH : "Aigoo you two are really cute hehe, I'm Park Jihyo. I'm Jeongyeon's best friend...."

CY : "No need to tell us who you are, hyung have told us everything she could about you."

DH : "E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Hahaha!"

JH : "Ehhhhh?"

DH : "Gaja Chaeng. We'll see you two tomorrow."

JY : "Take care!"

The two of them took the bus, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were walking back home. Looking at the sunset and feeling the warm breeze of spring.

JH : "So what did you told them?"

JY : "Nothing...."

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon I know when your lying, you usually scrunch your nose."

JY : "Aish arraso, I told them a little bit of our story."

JH : "What story?"

JY : "I'll tell you if you catch me Park Jisoo haha!"

She started running away from Jihyo and as like any other ordinary day Jihyo couldn't catch the taller girl.

--

Their high school life together was really colorful, Jeongyeon was able to develop her skills in photography while Jihyo, on the other hand became an exceptional school president for the next 3 years, just like what Jeongyeon predicted.

[4th year; Fall of their High school]

It was their last school festival, Jihyo was roaming around when she decided to stop by Jeongyeon's photography club.

Checking on what her best friend is doing, she went inside the room where she found her busy taking pictures of students. 

DH :        

DH : "Unnie want to take a picture?"

JH : "Hahaha maybe later."

CY : "Come on, take one with hyung. She's been working hard since this morning and she hasn't got any rest yet."

JH : "Wae?"

CY : "She said she wants to take pictures as much as she can, so she can go around later with you."

JH : "Hahaha she becomes a different person whenever she hold that camera."

DH : "Huh?"

JH : "Jeong is not the type to seat and focus on one thing, she's the type to leave once she found something more interesting than what she's already doing. I usually end up finishing what she started."

"This is the only thing that's keeping her steady, once she gets a grip on her camera she doesn't lose focus. For the first time in a while, she finally had something she loves hahaha."

CY : "Then I guess she loves you too..."

JH : "Hahaha, of course, she does she's my best friend."

Jihyo just pretended that she didn't get what Chaeyoung was meaning to say. She knew what she meant but she also knew that was a different case for her and Jeongyeon.

*Snaps*

JY : "Dubs who's next?"

Jeongyeon turned around and found the three of them talking she went closer to them and pulled Jihyo to the photo booth.

 JY : "I've been waiting for you all morning, you're late!" 

JY : "Here Smol, take a picture of us."

She handed her camera to Chaeyoung...

JH : "Ehhhh but you have people waiting in line."

JY : "It's fine, I'll take responsibility." She said as she wrapped her arms on to Jihyo's shoulder. 

CY : "Hyung I'll take as many as you want!"

JY : "Hahaha thanks!"

They continued to take several photos, they didn't stop until Jeongyeon's heart was full of it. 

JY :        

JY : "see it came out good. Let me...."

*Snap*

JY : "There you go! Hahahaha."

JH : "Yah why are you still carrying that old camera?"

JY : "What's the problem with that? This is my first camera of course I'll carry it with me. Hahaha now go back to your duties." She said as she pushed the smaller girl outside there club room.

JY : "I'll see you later! Same spot!"

The day went by and Jihyo took a lot more time cleaning up but she was sure Jeongyeon would be there waiting for her. 

And just like what she expected the taller girl was sitting on her usual spot. Holding her equipment. She saw a few girls talking to her but they left before she came closer.

JH : "Jeong what are those girls up to?"

JY : "Hahaha easy, they were just asking what I'm going to do after high school."

JH : "Ahhhh oh how bout Dahyun and Chaeng?"

JY : "They're going to take the same program as I'll do. We'll probably be together most of the time so we'll be at your care again hahaha."

JH : "It's not like I have a choice."

JY : "Hahaha thanks! It feels like it was just yesterday when we were first making our way to this school and in a few more weeks we'll be leaving this place for good. I'm just glad that after graduation I'll still have you around."

JH : "Pabo of course you'll have me around."

JY : "Then let's be together as long as we can okay?" She reaches her hand to offer the younger girl, to seal there deal.

JH : "Okay."

Jihyo never really see the end of school as something sad, she knew that wherever she goes Jeongyeon would be sticking to her. That's the only thing that mattered for her.

---