CHAPTER 4

UNDEVELOPED [JEONGHYO]

NO ONE'S POV

A few more months and both of them meet new friends. Jihyo had joined a club in her department, her classmates Im Nayeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina had joined the same time she did.

Jihyo had joined a club in her department, her classmates Im Nayeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina had joined the same time she did        

Jeongyeon was part of the university's photography club with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They became friends with the shy Taiwanese girl who later they recruited in their club.

They became friends with the shy Taiwanese girl who later they recruited in their club        

They became the university's group of model students. Having the visuals, the talent, and the kindness but they had one flaw... They act like a bunch of babies.

[Cafeteria]

CY : "Hey do you think I could fit fifteen marshmallows on my mouth?"

MN : "Chaeng you're a hazard to society."

JY : "And a coward! Do twenty!"

DH : "I'll do twenty if someone gives me a chocolate bar!"

JH : "What did we talk about putting stuff on your mouths?"

MM : "Let them, I want to see them try haha."

JY : "Cause Momoring can't do it bleh!"

Momo didn't think twice and took the teasing seriously she shove ten marshmallows to .

SN : "Momoring you can do it!"

TY : "Yah Sana unnie stop encouraging her."

NY : "Tzuyu-ah just enjoy the show."

JH : "Aish.... What am I supposed to do with you guys? Jeong was too much already and now I have 7 more."

JY : "Ji don't complain if we win the chocolate bar."

They continued playing with the marshmallow and just as expected Dahyun won with twenty in .

DH : "SEH watetee I hfrafjhdf  yoifdua."

CY : "She said to see what  I told you."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, you won this time."

This is what a normal day looks like for the group, Jihyo had never imagined that she'll have another seven kids to take care of, but it was fine. She was happy that it wasn't just the two of them anymore. 

--

Years would pass and in their 3rd  year they would dominate the university. Some of them had started dating, Mina and Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo, and Elkie were starting to get closer to Tzuyu.

But for some reason Jeongyeon stayed the same way, she still waits for the smaller girl. She still wants to go home with her. She didn't mind if she had to wait a couple of hours just to get on the same bus with her best friend. 

Jihyo knew from that moment that she had to do something for Jeongyeon, so on one of the days where she was busy with her duties in the student council she asked Nayeon a favor.

While Jeongyeon was patiently waiting next to the gate just outside the campus....

NY : "Jeongieeeeeeeeeee."

JY : "Unnie where's Ji?"

NY : "She said she still have things to do, want to grab some Tteokbokki?"

JY : "Ehhh I need to wait for her."

NY : "You don't really have too, Sana is waiting for her. She's going to take her home. So let's have some fun."

JY : "Hmm is that true?"

NY : "Why would I lie to you?"

JY : "Arraso, then I guess there's no point in waiting. Where should we eat?"

NY : "Uhmm I know a night market couple blocks away from here."

JY : "Isn't it the same place with that crane cafe that you were talking about?"

NY : "Hehe I guess you caught me, there's a really cute bunny in there that I wanted but I don't have the skill. Maybe you can help me out?"

JY : "Arraso Nabong only if you buy me an extra plate of Tteokbokki."

NY : "Then deal!"

While Jeongyeon was having a fun night with Nayeon, Jihyo was out having a peaceful dinner with Sana

While Jeongyeon was having a fun night with Nayeon, Jihyo was out having a peaceful dinner with Sana. 

Sana was quite a surprise for Jihyo she never thought that the careless, light-headed Sana was someone who can talk about serious things. Well, to be precise Sana was the only one who knew her past feelings for Jeong though she knows that Dahyun and Chaeyoung had always had a hint of it. 

[At SS Restaurant]

SN : "Jihyo-ah aren't you pushing this 2yeon agenda too much?"

JH : "How come?"

SN : "I mean didn't you like Jeongyeon and now suddenly you're pushing her to someone."

JH : "I told you before the two of us will never get to the point of dating it's better this way and how about you? Why are you still pursuing me???"

SN : "Well nothing special, because I like you."

JH : "And your okay hearing that I like Jeong?"

SN : "Of course, I like you and it doesn't mean that if you come to like someone I'll hate it. I like you and giving you an ear to listen makes me happy."

JH : "Thank you Sana, thank you for understanding me :)"

SN : "Anything for you Ji."

Jihyo wouldn't admit it but she had quite fallen for Sana, that's the reason why she had the courage to push Jeongyeon to Nayeon. It's not like she took the interest in Sana because she knew that the taller girl likes her. It's more of she fell for her kind and warm side. She was just looking for the right time to tell Sana, she didn't want her to think that she's taking advantage of her.

She loved Jeongyeon and she will always will but she thought it was about time she let go of the unrequited love she had for her        

She loved Jeongyeon and she will always will but she thought it was about time she let go of the unrequited love she had for her.

---