CHAPTER 3

UNDEVELOPED [JEONGHYO]

NO ONE'S POV

It's a month after there last day as high school students and a month before they become University students. Jihyo and Jeongyeon decided to go camping, mainly because Jeongyeon wants to capture different scenery. They went to the Nanji campground. 

JY : "Ji pull out the tent."

JH : "Arraso..."

Jeongyeon started helping her after setting up there chairs.

JY : "There we go."

She pulled out her camera and took a picture of the campsite that they manage to prepare.

JH : "We should eat first before we start going around. You'll end up forgetting it once you start."

JY : "Hahaha you know me too well. Let's go buy some Tteokbokki I'll treat you."

JH : "You should since I wasn't really planning on going here."

JY : "I know, I know. Gaja!"

Jihyo took a piece of Tteokbokki and munches on it. *Snap*  By this time she's already used to Jeongyeon's taking her picture. She doesn't even care anymore since she knew that Jeong would just give her childish excuse.

JY : "Now that your tummy's full let's start trekking."

JH : "Hai!"

JY : "Before anything else here you go."

She spread lotion to Jihyo's arm, patched her up with something and fixes her hat.

JH : "What's that?"

JY : "I know you hate bugs, it's an insect repellent and an anti-mosquito patch. I don't want your scream echoing in this place hahaha."

JH : "Pabo.. Gaja!"

As they continue up the trail Jeongyeon was busy trying to get pictures of whatever she sees while Jihyo was busy admiring her best friend.

It's funny how the two of them always have opposite opinions. It makes them more compatible with each other. You'll even think it's a soulmate thing, how short Jihyo is that Jeongyeon can perfectly rest her chin on her head. How she loves chicken feet while Jeong doesn't eat them.

Finally, after hours of walking around the place, Jeongyeon had looked back at Jihyo. She saw the younger girl seemingly tired, after all she was just keeping up with Jeongyeon.

JY : "Ji are you okay?"

JH : "I am, just take your time." Her shoulders were moving up and down from catching her breathe.

JY : "Hahaha let's head back it's almost time for sunset anyway."

JH : "Ehhh are you done?"

JY : "Hmm not even close."

JH : "Then let's go for another hour."

JY : "It's alright hahaha we can go back here next time."

JH : "Are you sure?"

JY : "Of course, just make sure next time you'll have enough stamina hahaha let's head back."

JH : "Arraso, mianhe."

JY : "Don't be, I had a really good time."

It was taking them a while to get back to there tent since Jihyo hasn't had the same energy she had when they first started. 

JY :        

JY : "Ji hop on!"

She said as she crouched in front of the smaller girl.

JH : "I'm fine Jeong."

JY : "Hahaha I know you are but I'm just doing this so we could go faster, I want to eat some udon."

JH : "Don't complain about me being heavy okay?"

JY : "I won't hahaha here hold my camera, take some pictures too."

JH : "Arraso."

It was the first time that Jihyo had a look through Jeong's camera. It was as if she was seeing a whole new world. She captured the sunset while ridding Jeongyeon's back.

They spend their vacation in the most fun way, they had a lot of sleepovers and a lot of out of town trips. Jihyo didn't mind because it was with Jeongyeon. 

[1st Day of University]

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were waiting for DubChaeng in the university gate. 

JY : "Move a little in the side."

JH : "What for??"

JY : "I want to take a picture of you on your first day! It looks different since you're wearing a casual clothes. Hurry up before people come in."

JH : "Aish arraso."

*Snap*

CY :

CY : "You're still all lovey-dovey huh."

DH : "Here Chaeng take a picture of me too!"

CY : "Do it yourself! Hahahaha."

DH : "Nomuhae!"

*School bell*

JH : "Come on kids time to go to your room."

JY : "Where's your room?"

JH : "I have to turn left here."

DH : "Ehhhh but that's the opposite way of our room."

CY : "You should've taken the same program with us."

JH : "Hahaha mianhe but I don't have an obsession with cameras like you three do."

DH : "But what if you get lonely, hyung is not there."

JY : "Yah! Don't underestimate Jihyo! She can make anyone her friend!"

DH : "Arraso why are you getting so work up?"

JH : "Hahaha enough already, go to your room. I'll meet you later."

Jeongyeon was taking cinematography with Dahyun and Chayoung while Jihyo chooses to have a major in performing arts. It's the very first time that Jihyo would be in a room where she wouldn't see Jeongyeon sleeping in the back row.

---