CHAPTER 1

UNDEVELOPED [JEONGHYO]

NO ONE'S POV

Most of the girls waited long enough for this one day, making nerve-wracking decisions just to make everything perfect.  

*Wedding bells ringing*

Jihyo made her way down the aisle holding her bouquet, her body feels light and everything between them was like a dream.

Jeongyeon stood proudly in the side of the altar waiting for her bride, she looks stunning as ever in her all black-suit and tie. Her hair was perfectly made and her eyes were holding back the tears caused by the overwhelming day. 

In every step that Jihyo made towards where Jeongyeon was standing, she was reminded of every memory they had. The young and playful years they shared and the years as they struggle to finish college. It couldn't be more perfect than this, her best friend waiting in front of the altar.......

[Flashback; First year in High school]

It was the first day of spring and it was the first day of school, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were heading to there school when......

*Snap*

JH : "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon!"

*Snap*

JH : "Stop it! Your flash is too bright!"

JY : "Ehhhhh I just want to show you my new camera."

JH : "Then show it to me properly!"

JY : "Hahahaha arraso, you're too moody it's just morning."

JH : "That's your camera's fault, why do you even have one?"

JY : "Omma bought me one, I told her I want to join a club."

JH : "It's just the first day of school, how could you make a decision already?"

JY : "I made up my mind! I want to be a photographer and I'm starting to practice now!"

JH : "Aish but what made you want to be a photographer in the first place? You don't even like going out for scenery."

JY : "To freeze time!"

JH : "Yeah right, as if you could do that."

JY : "What a killjoy! Here!"

 *Snap*

She took another picture of Jihyo without her consent and then started to run away.

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon! You pabo!!!!!!"

It's been like this since they were young, they would always walk to school together, they basically did everything together. Jeongyeon's a year older than Jihyo but believe it or not the taller girl loves to be treated like a baby. Jihyo always ends up treating her as one not because she was forced to do it but because she loves her. Not the kind of love that you have for your best friend or sister. It's the kind of love where you hold hands and dream to be together forever and Jihyo had always known it since they were little.

It's the kind of love where you hold hands and dream to be together forever and Jihyo had always known it since they were little

JY : "You're still slow as ever.... Well, I'm not really surprised since you have those short legs hahaha."

JH : "I guess your day doesn't get complete without teasing me ha?"

 JY : "Hahaha are you upset? It's not like it's the first time I tease you."

JH : "I know! Gaja, I don't want to be late on the first day of school."

The morning classes went on, most of their classmate is from the same grade school they attended. Jeongyeon's been popular since grade school, she's playful that the girls find her funny but she's a bashful one. Her unbelievable handsome face made all the girls in school, love her. 

Yoo Jeongyeon is not the type to show her affection to anyone. She finds it hard to express herself, making her look like a mysterious girl.

--

Jeongyeon pulled her table to Jihyo's side and took out her lunch box.

JY : "Jihyo-ah what did auntie made for today? Did she made Tteokbokki???? :)"

JH : "Even if she did I'm not giving you any."

She took out her lunch box and it was overflowing with foods. Jihyo's mom likes to make a meal for the two of them, she loves cooking for Jeong because she eats well.

JY : "Hmp stingy, you can't finish that on your own." She pouted at the smaller girl.

JH : "Arraso then will you eat it with me?" She took out her hand and offered it to her.

JY : "Of course! I'll make sure auntie won't have to throw leftovers." She said as she took Jihyo's hand and shake it.

They've always sealed everything with there shake hands..

JH : "Hahaha I always wonder where do the foods get stored in than thin body?"

JY  :"Amazing right? Hahahaha that's a blessing from above. Did you decide what club are you joining?"

JH : "Hmm I haven't really thought about it..."

JY : "Then how bout joining the student council?"

JH : "Ehhh...."

JY : "Come on Ji, you're leadership is exceptional. I bet they'll be happy to have you. Don't worry about winning I'll make sure of that."

JH : "Arraso, I'll give it a shot."

JY : "Good! Let's take a commemorative picture!"

She took out her camera and placed her arms around Jihyo's shoulder. 

JY : "1... 2... 3... Wahhhhhhh a bug!!!!!!!!"

JH : "Huh? Where?" *Snap* "Where???"

JY : "Hahaha got you!"

JH : "Yah! At least take a proper picture of me!"

JY : "Hahahaha it wouldn't be fun to look at it if it's too plain."

She stood up and pulled her table back to place, she chugs water from her jug.

JY : "Gomaweayo Jihyo-ah. Saranghaeyo!" She said with her big smile and finger hearts.

JH :        

JH : "Keep it down people might think we're in a relationship."

JY : "Hahaha let them, so I don't have to deal with those confessions. I'm going to the washroom be back in a minute."

The thing is she says stuff like this not knowing that she's making Jihyo's heart flutter. Unlike how she treats everyone with a cold shoulder, she's usually too straight forward when it comes to Park Jihyo.

---

Here's a short story :) This only have 5 chapters on it :)