I love you say goodbye?

Rich Kid's Fiancee

Aunt:      What did you say

Dara:     My heart is still racing you know

Aunt:      You wouldn't come if I didn't lie.Your friend contacted me.You're alreday gone before telling me any reason, what the hell are you doing? (angry)

Dara:     Because you wouldn't approve of it ... I had to quit school in order to work as a live-in housekeeper.

Aunt:      Silly girl you are(pets dara)

                We're family, you know? Having a kind-hearted daughter like you is my happiness.

 

Dara:     it's not true auntie...I...already lost his smile. But still..someday, maybe...I can see him smle at me again... Im looking forward to it 

 

Aunt:    But... I should be thankful you received the salary in advance.. Because of it, I could be hospitalized and had my surgery..

 

Without knowing that someone is eavesdropping to them... And that person is no other than KIm Jaejoong... Shocked on what he have heard ... 

 

"are you seducing me for the sake of the money?"

 

"your bought with my money"

 

"its alright, for someone like you, they will surely choose a wonderful person"

 

remembering what he have done to dara and what she said to him he feels like nothing but ashamed on what he did to her.... all the time along she said the truth about the engagement that she has nothing to do with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae:    She seems exhausted.....(glancing at dara who are now sleeping at the couch)(placing the flowers that he had bought in the vase)

Aunt:    Oh hello...... Are you  Dara's friend? 

 

Dara:     Oh....?(noticed the flowers)

                were these flowers here a little while ago?

Aunt:     Just now while you were sleeping, your boss came by. He is such a handsome and gentle man.

Dara:    Ah....Perhaps....

 

At the mansion

 

Dara:    ah....it's nighttime already......(then noticed jaejoong at the hall way)

 

 

Dara:     Sorry i come home so late......I visited   the hospital where my auntie had her surgery.

               Well.................. Jaejoong  I beg a favor of  you.....

               Can you break off our engagement?

 

jaejoong was shocked upon hearing those from her.....

 

Dara:    As for your money .... i will return it even though it will take for ever.... I know you needed me for the sake of the company ownership but.... I want you to marry someone you realy love......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

from the start it should've been like this ........I dont want to hurt the man of  my dreams.......