WAIT!!!!!

Rich Kid's Fiancee

 

Dara:   Wait a minute…!!!

            You’re completely mistaken………….. Me as the fiancée of the heir of KIM…?

Jae:     Chaerin, take care of her……

Chae:  Yes Sir.

Dara:   Wait……

 

Jaejoong turned his gaze to Dara, looking at her intensively…. Dara startled………

 

Chae:  Young Lady, We need to change your outfit…… you will beintroduced to the members of the family..

 

DARA PoV

 

I just came here to work as a housekeeper….

Why is this Happening to me…

 

When she enters the room there is five of them…

 

That must be the father of Jaejoong…… referring to the one who sited at center…. Beside the president

In his right is a woman….. Maybe that’s the mother…. I don’t know who the other twoperson……are. Oh and Jaejoong is in the left side of his father…

 

Then suddenly one of the man stands up and went to her….. Grab her hand….. Dara startled and charmed to the man front of her… she blushed… then the man speaked…

 

Man:    oh another cutie here…..

            Hello Im Kim Heechul….. Jae’s cousin….. nice to meet you…..

            Your seat is this way…

 

Then grabed Dara’s hand guides her to sit beside him……..

 

Dara:   How do I eat this…

 

Looking at her plate….. She doesn’t know how to eat such a mouth watering food….

 

Chul:   But does this mean, Jae’s takeover of the business is confirmed?

Hyun Joong:  it hasn’t been decided yet….he can deny it just because he’s stubborn…… we’ll never know what would happen on those days before the ceremony…

Dara:   What?  Uhm….. What does It mean it hasn’t been decided?

Hyun Joong:  Kim family’s heir succession depends on the ability and authority that the sons of the family tree should fulfill. As heir, Jae is the most suitable to be the next President. On top of it, possibly it’s our grandfather who has decided on the one who’s going to get married with Jae….

Chul:               That’s why, the ones who wants you to marry Jae no matter what it is…. Our Grandfather….

Jae:                 Please enough with this private talk… (Annoyed)

Mr. Kim:         But lately he turns out to be a whims cal old man.. Like going all the way looking for a fiancée in Busan and so on….

Jae:                 he loves a country girl...just like you father. Almost like a bird that can’t go out its cage.

Dara:               So that’s how it is…..

                        Is this how a family should be…?

  

______________________________________________________________________

Yehey i updated 

wehehehehe 

hope you Like it KIM hyun joong is jaejongs brother here

nxt update maybe it will be rated M