Rich Kid's Fiancee

Rich Kid's Fiancee

 

Chapter 1

 

FLASH BACK

It all began 1 week ago

 

                “They say the operation will be performed next week auntie” Dara said while looking at her auntie who is sick.

               

“Are you paying all the surgery charges Dara? How will you get so much money….?” Look worried to her favorite nephew…

               

“I’ve found a nice part time job and got an advance payment” Dara reply enthusiastically.

 

                “So don’t think too much about it okay?” and then smile brightly.

 

                “But……” here auntie says……

 

Dara stood up

 

                “Well I’ll see you after school” Dara said and run fast to avoid her aunt to dig more of what kind of job was she talking about.

 

Dara is living in a dorm school.

Her parents suddenly ran away one night, because of the debts and she lost them.

Her old auntie, who is cleaning lady at the dorm, paid for all of her tuition fees.

But suddenly she collapsed.

Because her part-time job as a house-keeper she have to quit school and get out of the dorm.

 

                “There’s no way I can tell her right?”

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

While walking in the street, Dara saw an old ahjussi having a hard time to read a map….

With curiosity, Dara approached the man …

 

                “Ahjussi are you alright?” Dara looked concern to the old man

 

The old man just smile….

 

“I can’t find this place and I don’t know how to read a map”.

 

 Without hesitation Dara grab the old man’s hand and help him to find his distanation.

Upon reaching the old man’s destination….

 

                “Young lady…….Accompanying to a place this far weren’t you an errand?” asked by the unknown old man.

 

Dara just smile and said.

               

“Please don’t worry , because we should help each other in times of trouble”

 

The old man just amazed of what dara said… and then something pop in his mind……. “why not”……

 

                “I know it’s a bit old fashioned” smile creepily…”I’d like to ask a special favor from you”

               

“Actually an acquaintance of mine is looking for a housekeeper.  He would love someone like you come to apply.”

 

Dara just stared to the old man and listening attentively, while the old man is trying to convince Dara..

 

                “I guarantee you’l l get an exceptionally good salary”

 

Dara is thinking whether she’ll accept it or not, she didn’t know the old man but she badly needed some money for her aunt’s operation….. so without thinking twice…….

 

                “well about that…….” Dara is so shy to ask this but it is for her beloved aunt she will swallow her pride and dignity.

               

“can I have an advance payment?” Dara asked shyly.

 

The old man was shocked….. but suddenly Dara tells why she needed the money while sobbing…

Then the old man just amazed and admire Dara more…. He already like her…..

               

now I’m sure she will be perfect for him without a doubt”.

 

 And the old man just smile…..