Kisses and G dragon

From America to Korea

 

[Junhyung]

We kissed…ima pimp. hahaha. “Well you sure know how to make me shut up.” Amanda said. “Yep I know your weakness.” I teased. “Now I’m really jealous. Megan do you have any pictures of Paige?” Yoseob said. Way to random. “Yeah of course. Go get my laptop off my bed in my bedroom. please.” Megan asked. “So is this the best night ever.” I asked Amanda. “Yeah. you want to hear my list why?” she asked me sweetly. “What would that be.” I asked with a cute face. “1. you asked me to be your girlfriend. 2. we kissed 3. I feel that Megan found a knew family and she likes it. 4. Because your part of that family. 5. I found out my best friend is coming to see me tommorow. Which reminds me. Do you know G-dragon?” She asked with curiosuty. “Yeah actually were good friends. Why.”I said with seriosity. “Well my friend Halle is like in love with him and it would make her day if she got to meet him.” she said. “I can do you one better. I’ll have him pick her up from the airport.”I said with pride. I got out my phone and dialed gd’s number.

**Phone convo**

Gd: Yobosaho

me: Hey its junhyung.

Gd: Oh hey. whats up.

me: notin much but I got a favor to ask.

Gd: sure anything.

me: are you doing anything tommorow.

Gd: No why whats up.

me: You remember that girl I was telling you about. Amanda.

Gd: Yeah. Did you ask her out?

me:yeah, Well her best friend is coming to Korea tommorow and shes a huge fan would you want to pick her up?

Gd: Hell Yeah. Cuz that means I’ll finally get to meet your girl.

Me: Thanks, ill call you tommorow and tell you the flight and time okay!

gd: ‘Kay, see you tommorow.

“Told you so.” I teased Amanda. She kissed me “Thank you” She said. I kissed her back “Your very welcome.”

[Paige and Halle]

**phone convo**

H: Paige were going to Korea Tommorow. Im so EXCITED.

P: I know. I miss Megan so much…

H: I know. I miss Amanda. I cant believe that were like best friends now either. haha

p:I know. Funny how things work out like that. Did you finish packing?

h: Yep. Are you picking me up or am I picking you up?

P: My parents are going to drive us. Well pick you up.

H: ‘kay. I love how Amanda doesn’t even know.

P: That’s so funny. I cant believe Megan already has a boyfriend and that its Doo Joon. Who is so fine.

H: Yeah. Amanda probally died when she saw Junhyung. I can just see it. hahahahaha

p: Well im going to go. I’ll see you in the morning ‘kay. Bye

h: ‘Kay bye.

**2 days later**

“OMG PAIGE WERE IN KOREA” Halle yelled at the top of her lungs when they got off the plane. They went and got their luggage and started walking towards the door. “Megan, We’re here where are you at.” Paige asked her. “Im not picking you guys up. A man in a Yellow smiley face shirt wearing a hat will be.” Megan said “WTF. MEGAN” Paige yelled through the phone. “it’s a surprise for Halle.” she said. “You don’t mean that its…ohhhhhhh….” Paige said idiotically. “Yes its G dragon. im going to let you go. kay bye” she hung up. “Halle, follow me.” Paige said. “’kay.” She said. Paige saw him and waved to him. Halle was to distracted to notice. G dragon started walking over towards Paige. Paige pointed at Halle. He understood. “Excuse me miss, I came to pick you up and take you to Megan and Amandas house.” he said sweetly. “OMG OMG OMG..ITSSS..ITSSS. G DRAGON. OMG.” Halle blabbed. “Can I take you luggage” He asked sweetly. she nodded her head. Paige Laughed. “Follow me” He said sweetly.

[Megan] The night before

“Well Doo Joon are you ready to go?” Yoseob said. “No, Im staying the night with Megan. I want to make sure shes okay.” Doo Joon said with a worried smile. “YAH! Why don’t I get to stay the night. I feel so left out.” Yoseob said. “Yeah, why don’t we have a slumber party. Junhyung you could sleep next to Amanda.” Kikwang said teasingly. “Let me talk to Amanda and well see.” I said to the guys. I walked to Amandas room and she was getting changed into her pajamas. “Amanda, The guys want to have a slumber party. Is that okay with you.” I asked her polietly. “Why don’t they stay the night tommorow when Paige and Halle are here. It would be so much more fun.” she said sweetly. “Good point, well Doo Joon is staying the night tonight so…if you want Junhyung to that’s cool with me.” I said to her with a smile. “You guys arnt doing It are you?” She asked with a suspisous face. “No, he just wants to make sure im ok.” I replied back. I walked out of her room and back to the living room. “Why don’t you guys stay the night tommorrow. Paige and Halle will be here and it would be like a welcoming party. Plus Yoseob you could sleep next to Paige.” I said. “Good point, come on guys lets go.”Yoseob said as he was shoving everyone out of the door and into the car. “BYE……”all the B2st guys said. “Junhyung, you can stay the night if you want to.” Amanda yelled out the door. “Im going to run home and get some stuff then I’ll be back okay.” He yelled back as he ran up to the door and kissed her. “Bye” He said and ran back to the car. She waved goodbye and went to the couch and watched Hana Kimi. “Where do you think your going?”Doo Joon said as he picked me and carried me to the bedroom. “What are you doing?!” I asked with curiosity. “Im taking my girl to her bedroom so we can play a game.” He said teasingly. “What game?” I asked and kissed him. “I don’t know yet.” He said. “Do you want to play cards?” I asked. “Sure” he said as he set me down on my bed. He walked out of the room and went and got the cards from the living room. When he came back he sat on my bed and started shuffling the cards.”Thank you for staying the night. Im really glad you’re here.”I said. “No problem” He said with a smile that could make anyone fell better. “Do you want to play poker?” He asked me sweetly. “Sure.” I said as he delt out the cards. I won with 3 aces and 2 kings. Very good hand. I beat him the next 6 hands. “Getting tired of losing?” I asked teasingly and stuck my tounge out. “You think that’s funny?” He asked then tackled me and started tickling me. “Im not tickilish.” I said with a smile. “Really?” He started tickling me everywhere he could think of. “You’re a freak. But you’re my freak.” He laughed and kissed me. “Its Junhyung, can I come in?” We both sat up and got cards “Yeah come on in!” I said. “Heres your Pajamas and your travel kit.” He said and walked out the door. “Thanks Hyung” Doo Joon said before Junhyung shut the door. “I’ll go get changed in your bathroom then. Be right back”he said as he got changed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Notes-- Okay so the Character Halle has came into this chap. She is my cousin amandas best friend. She is like in Love with gd and the funny thing is that there just alike(Halle and GD)...just to fill u in