Night Driving

From America to Korea

Junhyung's POV

It was so hard to believe that she was up and walking.  That she was looking at me. That she was talking to me.  All these things I had ben wishing she ouwld do for so long but she just wouldn't. But now she was.  It was one oof the happiest days of my life.  I never wanted to live without Amanda again. I left her alone in Megan's room to give her some space. I also promised her family that i would let them know the moment she woke up. Unfortunately I'm kind od selfish so i wanted those moments alone with her.  I walked down the white hall toward the emergency exit so i could get some service on my cell.  

"HYUNG!" I looked up to see yoseob walking towards me with a boquette of flowers....Daisy's, Amanda's favorite. "I bought these for Panda! I heard that even though you are in a coma your senses are still connected to the real world and apperently smell is the strongest so i though maybe these would help!"  He ran up to me and we highfived.

"Yeah why don't you run those in for her I'm sure she would love that." He would like it better if he found out on his own. He walked past me and into the doors.  I got my phone out and dialed her house phone. Her sister picked up, I could tell because her and Amanda sound exactly alike on the phone apperently even their mom gets them confused sometimes.  I explained the situation to her, she was really happy she tried to hide the fact that she was crying on the phone but I could tell.  

After i got off the phone I walked back into the hospital towards Megans room. I walked into the room to see the flowers that Yoseob had brought her trashed on the ground and the two embracing eachother tightly crying. I would be lying if i said i wasn't jealous but I already had my time with her. 

"YAH HYUNG! WAE DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WAs AWAKE! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW HER IN HERE!"

"Sorry Seobie  I just thought you might wasnt to see for yourself." I looked at Amanda and out eyes met, with just that tiny gesture my heart pounds up to my throat and i feel like i cant breath.  But i could tell that even though she was happy to be awake she was confused like she was trying to solve a math problem in her head that just wasnt calculating. I could also tell that she was really worried about Megan. 

Her family came to the hospital shortly after that and we were informed that she could go home after a couple of tests.  I really wanted her to go the appartment that we had bought in her hometown with me but i new she should go home with her parents.  I wasn't expecting her parents to let me spend the night at their house though. That was a pleasent surprise. It felt so good to fall asleep in eachothers arms. 

A few more weeks passed and Megan still didnt wake up. We were all worried but you could tell it was effecting Dujoon and Amanda the most. They supprted eachother though like brother and sister. It was really sweet to watch, and know Megan would be happy to see it. Megan....When will you wake up....I won't be able to see Amanda's 100% smile until you wake up and stop making her worry. Please hurry.