The plan

From America to Korea

Authors Note: Thank you to all subscribers. Its getting intense right. lol. I now have a coauthor and thats my cousin. Wish us luck. When me and her get together things are bound to get a little crazy lol. If you are a silent reader please subscribe because I feel as no one likes this story which makes me not want to write lol. I owuld muchly appriciate it!

A month later.

Hyunjoong's POV

YESSSSS i finally got Megan to agree to hang out with me.  I know this will help her get better.  I hope she talks tonight i really want to hear her voice again.  But I know the fact that no one has heard from Amanda for a month has been wieghing on her.  Anytime someone brings up her name she gets really sad again and sometimes she will leave the room.  Hopefully i can get her mind off it tonight.  I need something else to wear tonight so im going to visit my hyungs and borrow some of there clothes.  I walked in their appartment and started to yell hello when one of them ran out and gave me the quiet signal.  He walked over to me and told me that someone crashed on there couch last night.  I walked over the couch and saw Amanda sleeping. "She didnt have anywhere to sleep last night so we let her crash here, we always see her at the clubs we go to, i guess shes been couch hopping for awhile now." I reached down and grabbed Amanda by her upper arms and brought her to a standing position. "WHAT THE MAN IM SLEEPI-" I saw the recognition creep across her face she became panicked and tried to get out of my grasp but i held onto her. "Ill be taking this" i told my hyung as i dragged Amanda to my car and locked her in.  I headed toward Megan's house. "YAH, WHAT THE HELL. LET ME GO." She said. I just remained quite and drug her through the front door.

Megans POV-

"WHAT THE AMANDA." I yelled. Everyone just paused and looked at me."ARE YOU REALLY THIS ING STUPID. YOU PROMISED TO BE HERE FOR ME. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST ING FRIEND., AND YOU PULL THIS . YOU LEFT ME ALONE. YOU KNOW I CAN ONLY TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS. MAYBE IF YOU WOULD OF STAYED AND TALKED TO ME I COULD STOP HIDING IN MY TURTLE SHELL. YOU KNOW I HAVENT TALKED FOR OVER A MONTH. IM MOVING ON SO WHY DONT YOU TRY INSTEAD OF CAUSING EVERYONE PROBLEMS!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me in shock. I grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her up to my room. "Ive had it with your . You WILL come home every night. You need to be home by 2:00 am. If your not I WILL have you dragged home and then ill lock your room. Remember your room doesnt have windows so dont even think about escaping." I said and walked out of my room to the kitchen. I needed to drink something. I went to the fridge and opened the door to get a glass of white grape juice. When I shut the door Dongwoon, Kikwang, Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Kim Hyun Joong were standing there staring at me. "What?" I asked. They were creeping me out. "You-you talked!?" Kikwang said. They looked at me mythed."Yeah, She was pissing me off." I said and went up to my room when I saw Amanda in party clothes. Shes really not taking me seriously. I my phone for the first time in over a month. I had 362 unread texts and 589 Missed calls. Damn. I decided I was going to follow her. I knew what club she was going to know that we have found her.

Amandas POV.

Really. She wont really do it. I know her. Now that they found me I'm just going to go to my usual place. Club rave.

Yeah this is the awesome club I went to. It was always hopping. Well its party time. "When I walk into the club all eyes on me." Shots from LMFAO started blaring. It was gonna be a good night at the club. I was so pumped. 13 Shots and several mixed drinks later I spotted my prey for tonight. I walked over to him and started making out with him. He jerked  backwards. "Wohhh, slow down." He said. I got really pissed and hit him. "IM PRETTY DAMMIT. IM NOT UGLY. IM BEAUTIFUL." I yelled then fell down. I saw Megan deck a guy in the face and head towards me. "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO BE HOME BY 2:00 IT 2:30."Megan yelled as she had Dongwoon pick me up and take me to the car.

Megans POV

We got to the club and I saw Amanda Making out with a guy so of course I headed her way. "Hey babe, you want to have some fun." Some guy asked me as he grabbed my . "Yeah sure!" I said as I threw a elbow straight into his jaw. I broke it."MEGAN. WHAT THE ." Hyunseung yelled and went to help the guy. All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms behind me restricting me from hitting anyone else."DIDNT I TELL YOU TO BE HOME BY 2:00 IT 2:30." I screamed as I had Dongwoon pick her up and take her to the car. It was Kim Hyun Joong who was restricting me. "What the do you think your doing with her?" I asked this dude who hit my cousin. "Its not what it looks like. Let me explain." He said. I tried to hit him but Kim Hyun Joong just tightened his grip. "Calm down." He wispered in my ear. "Explain." I ordered him. "Well I was standing over here while my friends were dancing and she came and started making out with me and so i pushed her away and she started spazing about how she was beautiful and stuff . I told her to calm down and she fell. So totall not my fault." He explained to me. "Choi...is that you?" Kikwang asked "Yeah whats up!" he said. "Watching out for my little sisters. This is Megan and the one you kissed is Amanda." He introduced us. "I got an idea. Do you comme hear ofter?" I asked. "Yeah why?" He replied. "If you ever see manda here. Annoy the out of her. It will make her go home. If shes somewhere else well call you and tell you where to go." I asked/told him. "Sounds like an adventure... Im in. Have Kikwang give you my number." He told me then walked away to go meet his friends.