Chapter 1

Forgotten love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback: High school

Krystal sat bored in her class until the teacher announced a transferee from LA, everyone whispered as the transferee looked different, she was dressed in their male uniform but introduced herself as “Amber”. Krystal was intrigued, the transferee was interesting, days passed and the transferee became famous, rumors of her being rich, powerful or that her family was a mafia in the US,  and that she was gay, crazy rumors. They didn’t understand why she would wear the male uniform and when asked she would just smile and say “I like this better.”

 

Their first interaction was when someone confessed to Krystal and the guy became aggressive when she rejected him, he grabbed Krystal but she was saved by the transferee, she took him down fast and the guy ran holding a broken arm. 

“Are you okay?” Amber asked but all Krystal thought was that the rumors were true she might be with the Mafia’s.

“I-I’m fine.” Amber looked at her worried about her stuttering, she thought the girl must have been so scared, so she put an arm around her to comfort her and whispered.

“Shhhh, It’s okay, you’re safe.” Krystal felt her gentle touch and was shocked by her comforting words.

 

Days passed and nothing happened again with the guy, he also didn’t report Amber, and the transferee still was alone she wasn’t introverted but because of the rumors people kept their distance. But Krystal found it hard to stay away from her ever since she saved her, she baked cookies for Amber as a thank you and gave them during their lunch break, they had fun talking to each other and from then on they spent lunch together, they got closer and became best friends but Krystal felt something more than what a best friend should. 

 

She started giving Amber hints about her feelings and Amber showed her feelings in return but still no one said the words they both wanted to say, they just acted on their feelings. They continued to act more than friends to eachother with no label until Amber said those three words and they kissed, they become official secret lovers, they held hands, hugged and exchanged kisses without anyone knowing. It was all good until Krystal’s parents caught them making out in her room, they scolded them and threw Amber out, Krystal cried so much that night. Her parents kept telling her to break up with Amber and she refused, she confided in Amber and she suggested something she would’ve never thought of.

 

“Let’s just break up.”

“What?!”

“No, no, I meant like pretend to break up to your parents. We’re going to graduate in a few days and I need to fly back to the US for the break before College so we could use this chance to make them think that we broke up.”

“But-”

“Look, just trust me. Tell them we broke up and we can just meet up at school and you can stay with me at my apartment whenever you want.”

“Fine, but don’t forget your promise!”

“Yes Princess, I’ll call you everyday once I fly home, I’ll facetime you every night and when I get back we’ll go to SNU together.” Amber said while smiling at Krystal.

“Good servant.” They both continued to cuddle while looking at each other and silently.

“I’ll miss you.”

“I know, I’ll miss you to princess. Let’s lay low for now so your parents can believe our lie.”

 

***************************************

Flashback: College

 

Their relationship was never easy, after faking their break up plus the long distance relationship for almost 3 months the lovers couldn’t help but yearn for the other once they met again at their College.

 

“I freaking missed you so much!” Amber said while picking up Krystal.

“I did too, so much. I’m so glad you’re here now.”

“Me too, I’m glad to be here with you now.” Amber said as she looked at Krystal, holding her cheek and leaning down to kiss her after so long.

“I missed this too.” Krystal whispered and Amber smirked.

 

Things were going so well for them, they lied about their relationship from others which made them sad, but they enjoyed every moment they had together. It wasn’t perfect, there would be petty fights here and there, jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter