Journal: Introduction

Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of my biggest dreams is to travel to Canada or even live there! I’ve always thought it was a great place. Weather might be too much for me but who cares! Few layers of shirt wouldn’t hurt. Hahaha! But what’s the best about the country is that people are generally nice! They’ll apologize to you even if you’re the one who accidentally bumped into them! It sounds like a dreamy place, right? I wonder how dreamy it can get once I’ve arrived the place...

I once crossed out the ‘travelling alone’ in my virtual bucket list a few years ago but I feel like I need to withdraw that success as I want to do it internationally rather than domestically. Now that’s some bucket-list-checked-worthy kind of thing, isn’t it? And so, I will arrive Canada tomorrow with no one but me! Yes, I’m writing this on flight. I wanted to start writing on my first night but I have like fourteen hours before I arrive and I’m getting bored so I started writing now.

As someone who’s forgetful as me, I’ve bought this journal before I left to write the daily experience I’ll be having in Canada so I can recall them whenever I want to. I feel like it can be therapeutic whenever I miss the place!

Anyway, good luck to me as I’ve decided to make this a spontaneous travel. I–um, didn’t book anything except for my return flight. I thought it would be fun to run around looking for a place to stay and explore the city and nearby places without planning it thoroughly. I’ve brought a little gui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter