The Main Characters

My Family

THANAWAT SINGSOMBOON - an amateur but arrogant Muay Thai player-student who falls in love and had feelings with Nita. However, when a biggest mistake he’d done between him and Nita, he became the father of Nita’s three children; Hannarong Sutthiphong, Sutthiphong Hannarong and lastly, Rinedhep Sutthiphong.

 

 

KUNCHANITA SASIRIKORN - an ordinary high school student who wanted to fulfill her mother’s promise; to finish her studies. Even she was courted by Thana and gets infuriated to the same guy she pretentiously hated, she will slowly fall by him unexpectedly. Suddenly, when she breaks her mother’s promise twice after committing the biggest mistake with Thana, she became the mother of three children at her adolescent age. 

 

HANNARONG SUTTHIPHONG = Thana's third son; boyfriend of Sutthiphong Hannarong

 

SUTTHIPHONG HANNARONG = Thana's second son; boyfriend of Hannarong Sutthiphong and Rinedhep Sutthiphong

 

RINEDHEP SUTTHIPHONG = Thana's second son; boyfriend of Sutthiphong Hannarong

 

THANATHORN SAMUTSOMBOON "SAMUT" = an arrogant and conceit son of Rasiya; and ex-boyfriend of Nita. After a year of realizing that Nita had a family with Thana, he will take vengeance against the teenage family.

 

NGAMCHIT INTARAMONGKOL = Nita's schoolmate

 

MATTU SINGSOMBOON - Thana’s father and a former Muay Thai champion player turned to carpenter. He neglects his son’s decision to continue and insisted to pursue and focus his son’s studies.

 

PAWANA SASIRIKORN - Nita's mother

 

RASIYA SAMUTSOMBOON - Samut’s father and a middle-class store owner who objects his own son to be with Nita; because he knew that his son doesn’t deserve due to inappropriate behavior.