Joondoong

Random Gifs

 

Joon pushed Thunder behind him as the hunter attacked them. Thunder gripped the back of Joon's jacket as his watched his boyfriend protect him.

"You are not laying your filthly hand on Thunder..." He growled protectively. Thunder looked up at Joon, seeing him glare at the hunter with hate and...worry? What is Joon worried about? Thunder thought as he buried his face into Joon's back.

"What was that you lowlife?" He snarled loudly making Thunder yelp in fear.
"Thunder, when I saw run..don't look back okay?" He bent down in front of Thunder, cupping Thunder's face between his hands and kissed Thunder's lips.

"What are you doing to do?" Thunder's voice cracked.

"Whatever I can to keep you alive.." Joon whispered to Thunder and pushed him away softly.

"Go Thunder....Hide and don't come out until I find you.." Thunder nodded before running off, crying. Please..Please don't let anything happen to him..Thunder thought as he hid inside an abanded house. 

"Aww~ He got away.." He sighed softly making Joon growl.

"I am going to kill you for what you did!!" He yelled and attacked him.

 

*Thunder's POV*

I cried into my hands as I hear Joon and the man, who me, fight. I didn't want this but Joon wanted me to be safe. I loved him so much, I didn't wanna stand in his way. I heard a gunshot followed by a yell of pain.

"No..Joon.." I run out of the room, seeing Joon lying on the ground and the hunter is no where to be found.

"JOON!!!" I yelled as I collasped onto my knees and rolled Joon over onto his back.

"T-Thunder," He coughed out blood. "Didn't..I tell you..to stay until I found you?" I started to panic as I placed my hands onto his chest, making them glow green. His breath started to slow down, making me cry.

"Don't you dare die on me Joon..." I growled softly, making him open his eyes and look into mine.

"I-I'll try.." I smiled slighty, knowing that he was trying to fight for his life. I nodded and continued to heal him but he growled seeing him behind him.

"Thunder!!" He yelled and pushed me aside, which resulted in a sword that penatrated my neck and come out of my left lung.

"D-Damn..." Joon coughed out blood when he pulled the sword out of his body.

"J-Joon.." I exclaimed in horror as I watched him collaspe onto his knees bleeding badly. All of a sudden, there was a big blast of light that come out of Joon's body.

"No..WAIT DON'T!!!" I yelled as I covered my eyes from the light. A few minutes later, the light finally died down.

"Joon?" I looked around and saw him lying on the floor, breathing softly.

"T-Thunder, my love,.." He opened his eyes, and I saw his life force slipping out of him at a fast rate.

"B-Babe..." I cried softly.

"I told you...I would die for you, as long as it...keeps you safe.." He smiled as blood rolled down from his lips.

"No..Please.." I felt tears rolling down my face as he started to close his eyes.

"Joon?" I got nothing.

"Joon?! JOON!!!" I yelled and sobbed into his chest hard.