YunJae

Random Gifs

                            

 

First Gif:

JaeJoong and Yunho were practicing for an upcoming play, where they have to pretend that they like each other. Which was easy for Yunho but difficult for JaeJoong, because his feels were still developing.

"Come on JaeJoong..it's easy~" Yunho complained for the thousandth time in an hour.

"It's not fault~"Jaejoong whined and stomped his foot. Yunho sighed and pulled JaeJoong into a kiss, who didn't expect that coming. JaeJoong blinked a few times before closing his eyes and kissing Yunho back with everything he got. Yunho bit his lower, asking for entrance, which JaeJoong gladly appected. Yunho slipped his tongue inside his mouth, exploring every inch, loving JaeJoong's soft moans. But Yunho had to pull away because he didn't want to continue because they were filming everything.

"...." JaeJoong was too shocked to say anything to him which made Yunho happy.

"JaeJoong?" Yunho said softly. JaeJoong opened his eyes and looked at Yunho. "Saranghae..."

"Um..n-nado s-aranghae hyung..."JaeJoong said softly while pouting.

 

Second Gif and Third Gif:

DBSK was filming for a new show, called "DBSK's Tour", and it was their first day of filming.

"GUYS COME OUTSIDE!!" Their manager yelled. Making JaeJoong and Junsu jump up immediatly before lazyly going outside followed by ChangMin, YooChun, and finally Yunho. Everyone ducked when they entered outside because there was a pole or some type of metal here all but Yunho. Everyone looked at Yunho when they heard a soft yelp followed by a soft thud.

"Ahahahha~" JaeJoong and ChangMin point at their hopeless leader and laugh. Junsu and Yoochun just rolled their eyes and walked away.

"I don't know him.."Junsu said.

"Mhm~" YooChun agreed.

"Wanna got and get ice cream?" Junsu said while giving Yoochun his best puppie look.

"Fine.." Yoochun finally gave in.

"Yeah~" Junsu said and hugged YooChun. "I love you~"

"No you only love me because I cook and I go to the ice cream place with you.."Yoochun said.

"Yup~" Junsu said and skipped off.

 

Fourth GIf:

Yunho and Yoochun were filming their new music video with JaeJoong. YooChun was very hyper because SOMEONE gave him sugar and coffee that morning.

"Why is Yoochun-hyung so...Bouncy?" JaeJoong asked as he walked over to his boyfriend.

"I don't know..But I think someone gave him coffee..."Yunho said and got up. Yoochun went to go sit down but tripped over his own foot and face-planted the floor. Yunho and JaeJoong look at each other before laughing.

"Yup~ Someone did get in sugar and coffee..." JaeJoong said.

"CHANGMIN!!!!" They both yell.

"Hehehe sorry~" They heard ChangMin's voice coming on the other side of the room. JaeJoong ran over him, yelling at him and throwing pillows at him as well.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NEVER GIVE YOOCHUN SUGAR OR COFFEE!!!" JaeJoong yells.

"I'M SORRY~" Changmin yells while laughing.

"NO YOU'RE NOT~ GET BACK HERE!!!" JaeJoong chases him outside leaving a dumbfounded Yoochun and a smiling Yunho.