2Min

Random Gifs

   

  

First Gif:

Onew, Key, and JongHyun were hidding under the stage, listening to 2Min's conversation, such creepers.

"TaeMin..." Minho started to the conversation.

"Yah?" TaeMin said as he his cherry flavored lollipop.

"We have been dating for two years now..I would like to take the next step..." Minho said. "Would you marry me Lee TaeMin?"  TaeMin stopped his lollipop and stared at Minho before smiling.

"Yes..."TaeMin said and jumped into Minho's arms. Minho wrapped his arms around his back and waist and spinning them around once before letting Taemin go.

"Why is it so quiet up there?" JongHyun asked.

"Oh hell naw~ He better not being kissing my son~" Key said and walked off, finding 2Min. Onew and JongHyun just look at each other before running off to stop Key.

Onew grabbed Key and throw him over his shoulder before walking out.

"Yah~ Onew put me down~ Let me at them~" Key whined.

"Sorry..But don't ruin this one for him.."JongHyun said.

"Okay fine..but if he makes TaeMinnie preggy...I am not going to stop until I SEND HIM INTO NEXT WEEK!!!" Key screamed.

 

Second Gif:

TaeMin and Minho were challenged to a drag racing. They were going against Onew and Key, the new comers in town, and very good as well.

"You're going down.."Minho said. TaeMin smiled and makes a peace sign with his fingers and make a good luck sign as well. Onew and Key just look each other before nodding.

"You know this is just for fun right?" Key asked.

"....." Minho didn't reply.

"Sorry about him...he makes everything a challenge.." TaeMin said.

"Yah like you..."Minho said and kissed TaeMin right there and then, not caring if he was being stared at or not.

"Gross~" Key whined.

"Oh shut up~ We do it all the time Key.."Onew said and placed his hand on Key's knee making Key shiver and blush.

 

Third Gif:

TaeMin was jumping up and down, on a trampoline, having fun.

"I feel young again~" TaeMin squealed.

"TaeMin..you are young pabo~" Minho said and watched.

"Get up here~" TaeMin said.

"He can't TaeMin..." Onew said, leaning against the wall, eating CHICKEN.

"But why not~" TaeMin pouted.

"Because Minho is OLD~" Onew said and smiled.

"I am not old~" Minho mumbled before getting on to trampoline and jumping with TaeMin.

 

Fourth Gif:

"Key hyung guess what?" Minho said as they bowed.

"What?" Key said and walked over to Onew.

'I MADE TAEMIN PREGENANT!!!' Minho screams as he turns around and puts his arms out.

"YOU DID WHAT??!!" Onew, Key, and JongHyun yell at the same time.

"Guys...microphones.."TaeMin said softly.

"Ah~ it.."Onew said. TaeMin stormed over to MInho and punched him in the back before storming off stage embarrassed.