ChanHo

Random Gifs

       

 

First gif:

I don't know why I picked the gif....Maybe because it was from Star King? >_<

 

Second Gif:

Chansung and Junho were messing around before a major concert in Seoul, South Korea. But the night before, they were watching action movies like Kung Fu Panda, Karake Kid, etc. so they were hyper and wanting to fight just like the characters in the movies they saw. All of a sudden, Junho jumps out of nowhere, making the maknae jump and slap him across the face.

"Yah~" Junho exclaimed and rubbed his abused cheek, which had a large red hand print on it. Channie blinked a few times before bowing over and over again.

"I'm sorry..."Channie said while bending to the floor. Junho sighed softly and lifted Channie's chin up, looking into his dark brown colored eyes making the maknae blush.

"No need to bow..."Junho said and let's go of Channie's chin.

"But you're named "Xiao Emperor"..."Channie said. Junho raised an eyebrow at him.

"'Xiao Emperor?'" He questioned.

"Yes Xiao Emperor..."Channie said but Junho smacked him on the head. Channie glared at him and went to punch him back, but Junho bent backwards and punched him under his chin making Channie stumble backwards.

"Oh~ you are going to get it Xiao Emperor..."Channie warned.

"I am not little~" Junho whined.

"Oh really? Cuz you're size tells me otherwise hyung.."Wooyoung said, popping out of nowhere.

"I wouldn't be talking Woo~" Channie sang and mehrongs Woo.

"Shut up banana lover..."Junho and Wooyoung said at the same time which made them look at each other and high-five. Channie looked at Wooyoung then at Nichkhun, before sighing.

"I don't understand why you fall for him, Khunnie..."Channie said.

"Well I don't understand why Junho fell-" Khunnie was cut off because Junho grabbed his shoe and throw it at Khunnie's head, making him shut up.

"YOU ! DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!"Junho said, grabbed his shoe before storming off. Khunnie stood up, rubbing his head while looking at Junho leave.

"Man for a little one...he sure has power.."Khunnie said and was smacked again by Junho's shoe. Channie and Wooyoung sighed before walking off.

 

Third Gif:

2PM's Chansung Hwang and Lee Junho were challenged to a staring contest. The loser must forfill the winner's desires.

"Channie you ready?" Taceyeon said, and recieved a nod from Channie.

"Junho are you ready?" Taceyeon asked again and recieved a nod from Junho.

"Okay...GO!!" Taceyeon said, giving them the signal to start the contest. Channie and Junho stared at each other for a few seconds before both of them laughing.

"Umm...why are you two smiling?"Wooyoung asked.

"I can't stare at people for long without laughing...And plus ChangMin was behind Junho making faces at him.."Channie said while giggling.

"Wait, what?"Junho said and turned aroun, catching ChangMin red-handed.

"Hehehehehehe...Sorry hyung..."ChangMin said and took a step back.

"Whatever..just don't do that again or else I am going to take away your food for an ENTIRE WEEK..." Junho said.

"No food for a week?" ChangMin puffed out his cheek and pouted softly. "Jerk..." ChangMin pouted before walking off upset.