Night To Purge

My Girlfriend Is An Idol? (SEASON 2)

Ailee P/V
 

“Hey, she’s moving”

“Can you hear me?”

I hold on to my aching head “Ugh, where… where am I?”

We got switchback idiot.

“We found you unconscious by the bookshelves,” said a male voice

“We didn’t think you will be alive because it was one nasty fire” a female voice added

I try opening my eyes, but all I see is darkness.

Ok…. eyes are blinking, but can’t see anything

“I can’t see, did you guys blindfold me?”

“N-no ma’am,” I hear something click “can you see the flashlight? I’m waving it in front of you.”

My voice cracks “N-no?”

“We need to take you to the hospital to examine you.”

“No, what I need you to call is this number”

As I tell the guy I didn’t hear any sounds

“Why you're not doing it? He’s a doctor”

I hear some movements

“Who am I calling?”

“Ask for Min-Joon and tell him to pick me up”

“Oh hello, is this Min-Joon? This is firefighter Kyuhyun, we have, what is your name?”

“Ailee”

“We have Ailee here. We saved her from a fire at her home. She asks for you to pick her up because she does not want to go to the hospital. I’ll let her know. Goodbye.”

“What did he say?”

“He will be here in a few minutes”

Can you see anything Woong In?

As of right now, I can only see black spots.

“This is worst than I thought”

“Huh? Did you say something?”

“Nothing, just talking to myself.” I started to feel around my area “Am I inside the ambulance?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Can you tell us what happened because we didn’t think there would be any survivors let alone still be alive after that fire.” a concerned female voice

“Well I was coming back from the hospital, found a box, and the next thing I know we hear ticking noises,” my voice got louder “and now I’m awake not being able to see anything!”

You need to calm down Ye-Jin

“Just let me know when he’s here”



 

A few minutes later I hear a car roaring in the driveway

“He’s here,” I said out loud

“Damn it, Ailee, I leave you and this happens”

I chuckled “Is not my fault, bad things keep following me”

Then I felt the atmosphere change instinct

“Tell me her diagnoses”

“Oh yes,” I hear rustling noises “So she’s doing pretty good so far except that she cannot see”

“We believe something has damage her eyes, so she needs to be examined right away”

I felt someone grabbing my hand

“It’s me, let’s get you fixed up Ailee”

“Ok oppa” I turn my back to them “Thank you for saving us, I’ll be forever in your debt”

“It’s our job”

 

 

Once I got settled in the car and drove a few miles, I screamed out in frustration.

“You need to calm down, we don’t know what’s causing your eyes like this”

“You don’t get it oppa! That mother er planted that explosion, wanting me dead for the sake of her amusement.”

He skids to a stop and I felt a pair of strong arms on my shoulders

“Ailee listen to me, you really need to calm down before it will get worse”

Listen to the guy Ye-Jin, don’t you want to see your girl’s face again?

“Your right,” I let out a deep breath “I’m sorry Min-Joon”

“It’s ok, you had that woman over your head”

“Can you take me to the grave before the fun begins?”

“Sure thing”




 

 

 

Cammy P/V
 

“What the happened here?”

I look around my home and I see books on the floor, cabinets either half-open or on the floor, the couches are flipped over.

“Looks like someone was looking for something”

I went to the hallway and the bedroom doors were open. I look in each room and I see the same mess in each except my study.

“They’re really looking for it” I walked towards the unread bookshelf “And they were so close.”

I pulled the book off the shelf, opened and pulled out a metal flask.

“Oh you guys, you gotta try harder”

I left a text to JeA having someone come clean this place up. I took a shower, got changed, and brought extra clothes for me and Sojin.

“Don’t worry sweetheart,” I look at the picture of her with her bright smile, “I will kill every single one of them who hurt you.”




 

“Is everyone here?” I said as I walk around the building

“Boss you’re here!”

I turn around and I see Miryo coming down the stairs with JeA in tow

“Where is everyone?”

“Ailee still hasn’t returned, and everyone else is doing their missions” JeA replied

“Well informed everyone we are having an emergency meeting in half an hour”
 

 

30 minutes later

“Ok, so now that we have almost everyone here.” 

I look around and Ailee is still not around

Where the hell is Ailee?

“Anyways, this is going to be the most dangerous mission we’re going to encounter, if anyone wants to back out, now it’s the time to do so.”

Everyone look at each other and shook their heads no

“We fight to the end boss!”

“So Sojin and Kyungri has been kidnapped by The Legacy”

I hear gasps and grunts from everyone

“So,” 

I click the control and a map of Korea shows with a red dot by (location)

“Apparently they are over there,” I snap my finger, and another screen pop up “This is the layout of the building”

I look around the crew and I see Ailee in the far back with sunglasses on.

“So, I’ll have JeA be breaking the crew into teams and we’ll leave before the sun sets”

I move past them got in front of Ailee

“Ailee, where have you been?!” She slid down her sunglasses a little bit and I was in shock “Who did this to you?”

She put back the sunglasses “They have my woman and you know where she is”

“Are you capable of rescuing your woman?”

“Tsk, why asking me such a silly question?” She pats at the edge of my shoulder “Just don’t tell the crew.”

She slowly walks to the crew with her hands up in the air

“Let’s get the party started!”

“Boss Jin!”

“Boss Jin is here!”

That contractor of hers, better help her.







 

Ailee P/V
 

“Where have you been Boss Jin?”

“Yeah, usually you’ll be the first one here”

“I had to meet someone before it closes,” I said as I picking up their smells.

“Did you hear the announcement?” I heard JeA voice in front of me

“I was here, and I received a letter from a certain someone. Now, where is my team?” I said as I pretending I'm looking around.

“You have the Alpha Team. Conduct a plan and get back to me once you’re finished.”

“Alright,” I took a small whiff and smell a masculine to my right and feminine to my left “I need you two to come with me to my chambers”

“Okay,”

I follow them closely as we get close to the room. Once they stop I walk forward and put my hand to the door.

Access granted, welcome back Ailee

“Now I need you,” I grip the guy’s arm “to start destroying the wall that is behind my computer and you,” I pat the woman’s back “will be helping me get my clothes”

I can feel them looking at each other

“Do not question my motives,” I lower my sunglasses for them to see the damage “just help me”

“Sure Boss Jin”

I hear the male went back to where we enter, while she grabs my hand 

“Where do you usually put the extra clothes boss”

“I think there should be a closet upstairs”

After guiding me upstairs I hear noises from the hangers

“You need to change your clothes, it’s all suits”

“Still snarky as ever Suni”

“Tsk took you long enough to recognize my voice”

“Whatever, just help me put on my clothes”

“You should have your woman,"

“Look here missy,” Then we hear banging downstairs “Must be J”

“How did you know?”

“The way he hits the wall”

Once we finished we got downstairs, it seems that he has stopped.

“Were you looking for a flask by any chance?” he said

“Is it a silver color?”

“Looks shiny,” says Suni

“That's the one, give it to me”

As I open the flask and pour some on my right eye, I hear someone coming to the door

“Ailee whatever you do, don’t,” it was Min-Joon “that was only if it was the last resort woman!”

“But it is!” I was about to pour to the left, but he snatched it from my hands “Hey!”

“You didn’t let me explain when I left you here, I was going to find a temporary fix for that, but here you are pouring that toxin without knowing the side effects!”

He grabs my hand a place the bottle

“Two drops and ONLY two drops on the left eye for now”

As I let the drops take their toll, especially the other one, my right eye can see clearly while the left one is blurry.

“How do you feel? Can you see anything?”

“The right side I can see clearly, but the left side” I blink a few times but it’s still the same “it’s still dark”

“Give it time Ailee,” Min-Joon said calmly

How do you feel?

It’s getting there, but his antidote it’s slowly working

“Mhm, alright” I grab my mask that is finish with its modifications “It’s going to be a beautiful night to purge.”

 

 

 

I look over the building a few feet away from us.

How are you holding up?

Cammy said through my ear

“Still the same as five minutes ago Cammy,” I said annoyed 

Are you in position?

“Of course I am idiot, just give us the signal now” I growled

JeA give us the word

Team Alpha and Beta go!

“You heard the boss” I snap my fingers and a sniper gun appears “it’s time to play”

I snipe the first shot to a guy on the roof. We zip line as my team follows pursuit shooting the other enemies.

“All clear on Team Alpha”

Team Beta all-clear

Charlie is your turn

We hear through the earpiece and in front of us opening the door and hearing the smoke can exploded

"What the hell?!"

Everyone move in now!



 

Jin Young P/V
 

“Ma’am they have broke in”

“Let them,” I said as I look through the monitors 

“Should I tell them?”

“Go ahead, while you're at it, have someone bring him in the third basement”

As soon as he left, I turn my head back as I see her tied up in a clear container unresponsive as water slowly rises.

“Let’s see how long it’s going to take them that you’re not even here hahaha”



 

CL P/V
 

“Boss, they’re in, but no sign of this Ailee person only someone with a name of Ye-Jin”

I spit out my drink “The infamous Ye-Jin!” 

“Sh-should I warn the others?”

“Yes- actually don’t, I rather have them find out themselves”

“Sure boss”

After he left I looked at my monitor as I saw that person with their group raiding each door.

“If you only knew she’s not here and the amount of time will be wasted looking for her will be death” 

 I walk in front of the lifeless body

“Is it that right my dearest Kyungri?”

 

Hi everyone, sorry for the lateness, been busy with work and school.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about this.

It will be finished but don't know when with so much happening with Cammy and Ailee.

See you in the next chapter. ^_^