Who Are You?

My Girlfriend Is An Idol? (SEASON 2)

April fools my readers, I'm back lmao

 

Ailee P/V
 

"I'll be right back Cammy,"

After I left the room, I ran after Sojin.

"Sojin! Hey!” She went to the emergency exit

 “Wait up!" 

I grab her hand to stop her. 

“L-let me go, Ailee,” she turns her face and I see tears running down her face “Can’t you see that Cammy has forgotten about me.”

“But it’s not,”

She pulled her hand back to her “her fault. I know, I know”

“What I don’t get is why did you tell her that you are her roommate and not her girlfriend.”

She sighs as she sat down the steps “I’m trying to figure that out myself.”

Then she said something which I really think she lost her mind.

“I want you to remove everything that has to do with me. From media to social, then make a press conference telling everyone that she has amnesia and I will tell my fans about the situation and to respect my decision.”

“Are you out of your ing mind! You want her to think there was nothing between you two.” I pulled her up and got to her face “Did you forget she has a tattoo of your name? You can’t do this”

She yanks herself as she turns around and starts walking down the stairs.

“You have four hours Ailee,” then she vanishes

I sigh “I’ll make sure she will remember you Sojin, mark my words”





 

Cammy P/V
 

“So mijo,” 

He looks at me “Yes mom?”

“What happened before I got like this again?”

Ji-hoon told me how I became a writer and what I did in the tournament just recently

“And now Siwan is dead and you’re alive.”

“Wow,” 

I finally killed him. Excellent, that’s one down four to go

“What about that woman who left?”

“Sojin unnie?”

“Sojin huh? Cute name. Are you sure she’s not your girlfriend?”

“Oh come on mom,” he groans “I’m too busy to date at the moment”

“You telling me that you debut already”

"Like about a year plus. You should come to one of the concerts when you are all better."

"Sure mijo,"

The door opens and I see Ailee, but none of that Sojin woman.

"Where is she?"

"Ahh, miss her already Cammy?" She said with a smirk

"Yes. I, I mean no.” I cross my arms “Why would I miss her?"

"I'm just saying, she's your roommate after all,"

"No, she ain't," I cover my mouth 

What was that?

I see Ailee and Ji-hoon smiling like idiots.

"Ya! Stop smiling,” I point at Ji-hoon “Ji-hoon go check if the doctor is ready for me." 

After he left I look back to her "So mijo said Siwan is dead"

"And I took care of the rest of his crew for my own entertainment," 

I laughed then I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen "Oh god that's great, then that means the other four are still alive I'm guessing."

"The other four?"

"Did you forget Ailee?"

"Oh I remember, it's just that I didn't think you want to come after them,"

"Oh, but I do. After they sent Siwan's group out to get me, what better way to get revenge."

She sighs as she mumbled "her old self came back"

"I heard that," then the nurses walk-in "anyways go find them and let me know so we can eliminate them."

She bows "yes Cammy, also I'm going to do a press release about your condition."

"I wanna be there too," I said as the nurses start rolling me out the room

 

 

"And so we are coming to a decision that during the surgery, the doctor might have poke something that has Ms. White have amnesia." said the doctor to the reporters

"But is her health fine?" said one of the reporters

I step in "Oh, I'm more than fine people, I just need a few more days to recover then I'll be back to my old self. And to the fans that I have during my writing days, we are still going to do the book release so stay tuned on that."

"If there are no further questions, we will have Ms. White back to her room."

"Oh, before I forget," I laugh at Ailee's joke "I'm making an official announcement, my client Killer Bee is going to find Legacy and going to destroy them."

I cut in "Cameramen, zoom in because that's not a prediction" my eyes change color to red "that's a spoiler, so ladies and gentlemen you will see massacre pretty soon."





 

Sojin P/V 
 

After I made it back to Seoul I called the girls to meet me at the house.

“So what you want us here for?” said Hyemi

“I want you to help me to move my things to the other room and remove all photos of Cammy and me to the room also.”

“What?!”

Keumjo held my hand “But why unnie?”

I told them Cammy woke up and not remember a damn thing about me since she thinks she’s back four years ago.

“Oh good lord, Sojin”

They hug me tightly as I try not to cry but fail.

After a few minutes of calming myself down, we start moving my stuff to the other room.

"So," Hyemi said as she places my clothes to the closet "about the fans,"

"I told Ailee that she has three hours to remove all social related things about us and that I'll tell the fans about what I'm really going to do."

And on cue, my phone began buzzing with notifications, which it kept saying: are you watching the TV, Sojin unnie?

"Turn on the TV guys."

 

"And so we are coming to a decision that during the surgery, the doctor might have poke something that has Ms. White like this." said the doctor to the reporters

 

"ing ," I threw a teddy bear to the wall

"Calm down unnie"

 

"But is her health fine?"

She steps in "Oh I'm more than fine people, I just need a few more days to recover then I'll be back to my old self."

 

"I want my Cammy back not this stranger,"

 

"And to the fans that I have during my writing days, we are still going to do the book release so stay tuned on that."

"If there are no further questions, we will have Ms. White back to her room."

"Oh, before I forget, I'm making an official announcement," 

 

"Ailee's tone is different" comment Kyungri

 

"My client Killer Bee is going to find Legacy and is going to destroy them."

 

We look at each other if one of us knows them

 

Then Cammy cuts in "Cameramen, zoom in because that's not a prediction" her eye color changed to red

 

She changed

 

"That's a spoiler, so ladies and gentlemen you will see massacre pretty soon."

 

"What the was that?" I said as I quickly turned off the TV.

"Seems to me that that's the prodigy Killer Bee era we are looking at," says Hyemi

"But, but," I ruffle my hair "ugh! This wasn't I had in mind and who the is Legacy?"

I see Hyemi pacing "Hmmm, what I can remember, they used to be part of the tournament back before she was the prodigy of M.A and they try to ruin her a few times during the last tournament she was in."

"So, she wants revenge," I sigh "well let's hope this time she won't die. Anyways let me do this 'live' for the fans first"

I press the live button on my social and we see people started popping up

 

Sojin unnie!

Unnie did you see the news about your girlfriend

Does she remember you?

 

"Hi everyone," then I frown "unfortunately yes I did see it and I need your help."

 

What do you need us to do unnie?

Mines to the rescue!!

Time to save our ship people 

This is not a drill!

 

I laugh

"Whenever you guys see her, make references about our relationship, the group, the purple ring or anything at all and hopefully she will remember something"

 

Roger that unnie

You got it, 

What about Kyungri unnie? Does she need help too?

 

I look at Kyungri "It seems like they're asking if you need help too."

She grabs the phone as she laughs "don't worry about me guys, I'll knock some sense into her"

 

Hahahaha 

Lol sometimes violence is the answer people 

Good luck Kyungri 

Fighting!!!

 

"Anyways," I took the phone back "I have to let you go gotta finish what I was doing, so goodbye and remember your mission lovely Mines"

I end the 'live' and look back at my members' "well operation: have Cammy's memory back is a go."





 

Third P/V
 

"So she has amnesia," said the first man as he turns off the tv

"Finally declaring war against us," the second man said as he drinks his wine

A woman sighs "Don't let the babies do grownup jobs,"

"Now, now," the second woman walks to the couch "you were the one who thought he would finish the job."

The woman snatch his wine glass "oh look who's talking, I only wanted to get rid of him and his crew”

"Settle down people,"

Everyone looks at the third woman whos at the balcony sipping her drink 

"We knew this might happen.” she flips her hair “Actually mostly me"    

The first woman her teeth as the second woman rolled her eyes.

“Anyways,” the first man said, “did you make any progress with Cammy?”

“Uh did you forget. Her, hospital." She shakes her head in disgust "Tsk, tsk, sometimes I wonder how you became the leader of this group” 

He was about to go after her, but the second man holds on to her 

“Now, now Tae Woo, you know how she gets”

Tae Woo sighs “Anyways, did you find out where the girl was?”

The first woman throw a device to the floor as it turns on and the map of Seoul display with two beacons

“Apparently Sojin lives with her while the other one still lives with their members”

“We didn’t ask you to look for the other people CL,” said the second woman

“And I didn’t say you could talk So-Yeon,” She looks back at Tae Woo “she’s for my personal use”

“Fair enough, go have your fun.”

“What?!” the second man points at CL "you letting that maniac get loose?"

CL got to his face which he back up "And you Vernon, it's not like you found anything about that Ailee person."

Vernon scoffs "Either that is the most boring person ever or she hides her tracks well"

The third woman looks at her phone as she received a text 

"Well, I don’t have to wait long because Cammy wants to meet me once she gets back to Seoul." She flips her hair again

"Oh gosh Jin Young unnie, don't you think your head will hurt with all that hair flipping" teased So-Yeon

She scoffs "As if, anyways I have to get going, the love of my life is coming home"

Once Jin Young left, Vernon looks at Tae Woo 

"I thought she hates her after the way she got treated."

"She does," 

“That’s why she wants to destroy her relationship and kill her girlfriend in the process,” added CL

So-Yeon look at Tae Woo “What about you oppa?” 

“Not telling, but come, Vernon, I need some assistance of yours”

He sighs as he follows out from the living room

So-Yeon skips to CL “So unnie, do you want some help from me?"

She smirks "Actually, you just might."

 

 

Hello, my fellow readers.

I just couldn't wait until the summer to post the new season, but due to my brain keep having ideas for this I just couldn't stop lol. 

So how was that for the pilot of the second season?

Cammy's and Ailee's old self slowly coming out, but will that affect their girlfriends? 

I wonder who CL is looking for while the rest of the Legacy have their motives going after Cammy and Ailee.

Let's see how this story unfolds.

Until next time readers and stay safe out there in the world ^_^