Tick Tock

My Girlfriend Is An Idol? (SEASON 2)

Cammy P/V
 

“Hey Jay, tell someone to bring a gurney, we’ll be there in ten minutes”

'Confirmed'

“Um ladies, is it me, or am I hearing ticking noise,” said JeA

“Everyone quiet”

Within a few seconds, we hear ticking

“Oh my god!”

“How much time do we have?!”

I see from my rear mirror Ailee and Miryo looking around the guy

“I don’t see anything,” said Ailee

“It’s inside this er!”

“Cammy drive your out of the city now!” yelled JeA

Not even a mile away, we hear the ticking is getting faster.

“We need to get out of here now!” I yelled as I stop the car

Just before we can get a few feet away from the car, we see smoke pouring out.

“Do you think it will explode?”

“I hope not, I just got this baby,” said Ailee

Then we see red smoke for a few seconds then it stops.

“Is it over?”

“Let me go check?” I said as I’m walking towards the car

“Be careful”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be… fine”

I see the guy who we thought was human is now a manikin.

A in manikin, seriously?!

“What the ?”

I look closer and I see a note

You think you have all the answers, but this is only the beginning. Goodbye for now Killer Bee.

-The Jester

Who the is The Jester?

Then I hear ticking noise again with a ten-second countdown

“” 

I grabbed the manikin and threw it far up in the sky where it finally exploded.

“Son of a ,” I sigh as I look a the girls “Well at least your car is safe Ailee”

“So what now?” commented JeA

“What else, we go back and think about who did this”

“And Ravi?” Asking Miryo with a concerned voice

“He’s a big boy, he can take care of himself”

“But,”

JeA grab her hand “Cammy’s right”

She sighs “Alright”

But the question is how did they know he had that chip or more importantly did he know about it?





 

Sojin P/V
 

“So who’s bright idea to shut down the building,” I said as I look at my members, my manager, and Amber

“It wasn’t my idea,” said Kyungri

 My manager shook his head while the last two were silent

“Seriously you two,” I shook my head “Why?”

“I was only following orders from her” Amber point at Hyemi

“You’re the mastermind?!” I scoffed “You of all people?!”

“I thought I was helping you Sojin, isn’t this what you wanted?”

“Of course not!” They all look at me in shock “I, I just wanted to do in my own pace”

“What pace Sojin, tell me because the pace your going is slower than a snail”

“Don’t just assume that I’m not making any progress, it’s just that-”

“What you really caught feelings for Hanee, is that it” questioned Keumjo

“I, I"

“So you basically two timing Cammy” Kyungri nonchalantly said

“Me two-timing?!” I got in her face “She’s the one who is ing two-timing me!”

“Are you an idiot?!” she poke my head “She has no memory, none! You're supposed to be the one making an effort of regaining your love, not falling in love with someone else!”

“What about you,” I return the favor of poking her head “You say that you love Ailee, but ever since your friend CL returned you, became a whole different person”

She pushes me out of her way “I’m still the same as I always been, it’s you who has changed”

I slap her across the face “Change you said! be careful what you said because that slap won’t be the only thing -”

Then she slaps me back

“You little !” 

I tried to get to her but my manager and Amber is holding me back while the others are holding Kyungri back too 

“Let me go!”

“You deserve it Sojin!”

“Get her out of here!” yelled Hyemi

They pushed me out to the front door

“What the hell is wrong with you Sojin?” said my manager 

“Tsk didn’t you see what she did to me! She had the audacity to ing slap me”

“That’s only because you provoking her in doing so”

“She’s the one calling me two-timing first!”

I groan as I see both of them roll their eyes.

“Just take me home, Hanee will be waiting for me when we get there”

“Well, I’ll be on my way,”





 

“Well look who finally show up”

I got out of the car as I saw Hanee waiting.

“Sorry unnie, I had to confront something serious within my group members.”

“But is everything resolved,”

I grab her hand “How about we talk about this inside,” then I look at my manager “You may go now and thank you for today”

Once he left and we got inside, she pulls me into a hug

“Now, where were we sweetheart”

“I, I” I pull away from her and went to the kitchen “I’m kind of getting thirsty, do you want some”

“Sure princess”

I pass her drink while I’m pouring mine.

“Do you have something to snack on?”

“Let me check”

I look at the frig and grab some strawberries and yogurt.

“I have to go grocery shopping soon, but here”

“Thanks, sweetheart” She took a bite off the strawberry “So when are you going to tell me what happened before you got here?”

I took a long drink out of my cup “It’s not important, just normal stuff”

“Ok, whatever you say”

“Have I ever told you how y you look right now”

She winks at me “No, but you can keep going”

Why do I feel so hot right now?

I walk around the island and sat next to her

“I don’t know what I’m feeling, but I have the urge to kiss you Hanee”

Her face got close to mine and whisper “The feeling is mutual”

“H-how mu-mutual?”

Then I felt her lips are touching mine

“Like,” kiss “this”

Then another kiss with more sensual

My mind is gonna go blank if this keeps up

“No,” I try to pull off from her “no more”

“Come on Sojin,” she caresses my arms “don’t try to denied how you feel”

“I...I” I look at her and I see the hunger in her eyes “Oh what the heck”

I pull her and kiss her.

“ babe,” she said as she picks me up and place me on the table “you have no idea how much I waited for this”

“Then take me Hanee”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungri P/V
 

It’s been three days since I saw Ailee let alone talk to her and it’s killing me. I’ve been stuck here in CL’s house trying to look for stuff when she’s not around.

“There’s got to be something to use against her” I’m going through her office

Then I hear the door opening

“Honey! I’m home”

, she’s here!

I hurry close the cabinets and got out of the room quickly, but I bump into her

“What are you doing here my love,” she said as she looks at me with those piercing eyes

“I just woke up and came looking for you sweetie” I smile “but here you are”

She looks at me for a second then hugs me tightly

“Awww, did you miss me, baby?” I nodded “You don’t have to worry,” she pulls back as she looks dead straight into my eyes “I will never leave you, unlike that bit-”

“Hey how about we get something to eat” I cut her off “What do you say?”

“Can I bring someone to tag along with us?”

I give her a little pout “But I only want to spend time with you”

She sighs as she gives me a kiss on the forehead 

“But there’s someone I want you-” 

Then I see her eyes went to a color orange like the last time at the restaurant

“Actually, I want to know” she stares at me hard “what were you really doing at my office”

“I, I was looking for something to screw you over”

She did it again! , why the I fall for this again?

“So I was right,” She grabs my hand tightly “why are you doing this to me, after everything I did for you and leave that of a girlfriend of yours”

For you?! More like you brainwash me to do so

“I’m sorry unnie, it won’t happen again”

She sighs as she lets go “I’ll forgive you just this once honey, but let’s go get some food”





 

“Wha-what is this unnie?”

What I see in front of me is a run-down warehouse

“I told you, we’re meeting with someone” she got out of the car and open the passenger door “We don’t want them to be left waiting”

“Them? There’s more than one person?”

“But of course,” I see her eyes turn red “they’re my friends, so let’s... get... going”

I felt my legs are moving on their own

What the did she do to me now? Why is she controlling me?

“Gosh unnie,” I see a woman who doesn't even belong here  “this woman won’t stop chatting. Can you shut her brain?”

Shut my brain? Oh my god! Can she read my mind?

“Now Minzy, be nice to her.” she walks past her with me walking in tow “She’s already had a bad day”

“You caught her doing something?”

“You can say that now where did Dara?”

“She’ll be here, don't worry, but why do you want to meet us?”

“Is clearly simple,” CL pushes towards Minzy “I want to teach my love a lesson on how to be obedient.”

I hope someone went looking for Ailee

Then I see another woman who looks older than the first one

“Gosh, that guy was a piece of work I tell you”

"It only took you five minutes Dara, slow your roll unnie” said Minzy

“It ain’t my fault that Cammy’s men would be such a pain in the ”

Sh-she killed him?! 

“Yes she killed him,” Minzy got in front of my face “got a problem with that?”

“Now, now Minzy, be nice to my future wife”

As if I’ll be your future wife after all of this

“Tsk, whatever, but can I knock her out because she can’t stop talking, it’s getting ing annoying”

“Fine, fine” Then I felt cloth over my mouth and nose “sorry honey, it’s for your own-”

Then everything went pitch black

 

 

 


 

 

 

Cammy P/V
 

“Gosh, I need some sleep after what just happened lately” I hear faint noises coming from upstairs “What the hell is that?”

As I am about to go up the stairs I see a trail of loose clothing going in that direction.

Please it better not be what I think it is.

Once the last pieces of clothing stopped in front of Sojin’s room, I noticed the door was slightly open, I heard her voice out loud.

“Mhmm, oh god”

Then I hear another woman’s voice “I’m going to  you Sojin so good. I’m going to make sure you’ll forget about her”

“Yes, please”

I pull back and went to my study

Sh-she’s cheating on me. Sojin is cheating on me!

I began contemplating myself for a good minute, but I grab a sword from the closet and charged to the room

“What the is going on here!!” 

Sojin push the other woman while trying to cover herself

“I, I can explain Cammy”

“Explain what, that you of all people is cheating on me with this, this” I see the other woman turn around and I see Hanee

“Hanee?! You're cheating on me with this traitor!!”

I see Hanee in shock “Y-you remember me, Cammy?”

“You know each other?”

My mind is running a million miles an hour that I didn’t notice that I drop my sword and I’m on the floor as Sojin got in front of me

“Cammy, Cammy can you hear me?"

My vision is getting blurry by the second as I take one last look at Hanee and then at Sojin

“Don’t trust her” I whisper until I see nothing but darkness








 

Hanee P/V
 

That remembers me, how is that possible? I thought Jin Young made sure she wouldn’t remember me

“Hanee!” I hear Sojin yelling at me “Snap out of it and help me!”

Tsk, I would rather have her dead, to be honest

“Ok, ok” I help her pick her up “where to?”

“Just follow me to the living room and put her on the couch”

After I put her down and I see the face that I hate so much sound asleep

“I’ll be right back, keep an eye on her”

“Sure,”

Tsk is not like she’s gonna go anywhere

After she left, I looked at Cammy again and grabbed her by the throat.

“This is all your fault!” I squeeze tighter “You shouldn’t be here! You always ruin my plan!” 

I pull out an empty needle injection and have it fill with air and pierce it right into her heart

“I can’t have you ruin my fun ever again”

I could only inject 1cc because I hear the front door opening

Mother ers

“Oh, you're here” I hear Min-Joon’s voice

“Thank god you’re here oopa” Sojin comes back from the kitchen “We don’t know what happened”

He stares at me then back at Cammy

Do you hate that much dude?

“I’ll be outside if you need me,” I said as I walk to the backyard “Idiots, a bunch of idiots”

I grab my phone and call a certain someone

“This better be good because you are ruining my nightly fun”

I tighten my fist

How dare she say something like that over the phone?!

“Ahem, I did as you told me todo”

“Sounds like there’s a but”

“Well apparently Cammy in and now she’s in a better place”

“What do you mean in a better place Hanee?”

“Well she ruins my plan and she gets to pay the price”

I picture her got off the bed leaving the poor hoe as her voice went higher

“What did you do Hanee?!”

Before I can respond I see Sojin running around the kitchen looking for something.

“Looks like my work here is done”

“What are you talking about? Hanee answer me! Hanee!”

I hang up as I look up at the sky

“I hope you died tonight Cammy”

 

 

 

Hi everyone I'm back sorry for the delay.

I finish my first semester at the U and now I'm on break hurray.

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter?

Everything is going haywire from Kyungri's situation to Cammy caught Sojin in the act.

Let's find out in the next chapter everyone.

Hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Be safe and be kind to everyone. ^_^