Change Of Heart

My Girlfriend Is An Idol? (SEASON 2)

 

Ailee P/V 

 

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just did that," I said as we got back from the press.

"What you mean, you're always like this Ailee,"

"That was before I met the love of my life, unnie," I sigh as I slump down the chair. "I wonder if she saw it? Anyways, the doctor said they-"

She cut me off "Whoa, whoa back up , she?" She put a smug smile on her face "you did change teams! So who is the lucky woman?"

Hmm, let's test some waters, shall we?

"She's from Idol girl group 9muses, her name is Kyungri. Maybe you heard of her"

She smiles brightly "Of course I know her, she's with my girlfriend," then she put her hands in and mumbles "Umm, why did I say that?"

I shrug as if I don't know what's she talking about

Yes! There is a part of her in there

"Strange, anyway what the doctor said,"

"He said that you can leave tomorrow, so I will call the pilot to have everything ready in the afternoon."

"Where do I live at the moment?" 

"In Seoul, South Korea with your roommate"

"Mijo said her name is Sojin, correct?"

"Yes, she was nice enough to let you stay with her while you were working on your novel"

"That's nice of her, and do I have any meetings or such that had to be postponed."

"Actually," I sigh "you had a dinner meeting with Ms. Hong Jin Young"

"Jin Young? My ex-fiance Hong Jin Young?" I nodded "Why?"

"You agree to help her out in a sticky situation she was in, so she wanted to have dinner with you to discuss the next plan."

"If you still have her number, tell her I will see her once I get back for dinner. And maybe she could give me a second chance"

Is she ing serious?!

"What?! Second chance?"

I look at her as if she has lost her mind

"What? I'm for real, this is a wake-up call for me to settle down," Then a second later she bust out laughing "I'm kidding Ailee, why would I do that,"

I let out a huge sigh of relief

"I'm the hottest bachelor in this entire world,” her being cocky right now “I have no time to settle down when I have people to kill."

I groan on the inside as I stood up "well I'm going to make a few phone calls, I'll be back"


 

 

"Babe, just trust me on this"

"Why should I?" She sounds really annoyed 

"Well, Sojin is not doing anything to claim Cammy so I'm going to do it myself even if I have to be my old self to do so."

"This is a bad idea babe, I'm telling you"

"Please trust me, just this once"

She sighs "Fine, fine, but if anything goes wrong it's on you,"

"I know you will see it my way. You won't regret it, babe. Oh before I forget we are coming home tomorrow night, so tell Sojin ok."

"Will do my love"





 

Sojin P/V
 

“That’s pretty early,” said Hyemi, “I thought she would stay few more days”

“Heh, knowing her, I bet she was dying to leave” 

“So what are you going to do?”

“Me?” I look at the girls “I haven’t planned anything yet”

“How about we practice here for the concert,” comment Kyungri

“How will that have them get closer?” 

“I see where this is going,” Keumjo high fives her “she could see her dancing and hear the songs so maybe she would remember something” 

“At least someone paid attention to my ideas,”

I yawn "Well I'm going to bed,"

" you're not tired, you just don't want to see her,"

I stood up "Well how would it feel if one of your girlfriends are like that huh"   

Their eyes fall to the floor

"Exactly, so if you excuse me."


 

I slump down on the bed of my new room

"I know they mean well, but" I sigh as I look at a picture of Cammy and me on the nightstand “seeing you not knowing me hurts so much”

A couple of hours later, I’ve woke up by some noises in the hallway

“And this is your room,” I hear Ailee’s voice “and the one over is your study room”

“I have two rooms?” said Cammy “Where does my roommate sleep?”

Worrying about me babe?

“I believe it’s this one.” I got startled when she knocked on my door “Sojin are you awake?! Cammy is here!”

I cover my ears as she keeps knocking

“Let her be Ailee, she could be sleeping”

"Yeah, let me be Ailee" I whisper

I let a huge sigh of relief as I hear them going back down the stairs

“That was close, but I will have to see her in the morning though.”


 

The following day

Scandal Pop Saucebox
Rise up, please don't stop
A danger zone, No charms

“Wait, wait! I mess up” I yelled over the music

“Ugh, that’s the fourth time already Sojin,” said Hyemi “get it together”

“Sorry,” then I looked at everyone, “sorry guys. I don’t know what’s wrong with me today”

“Let’s do this one more time. From the top” said the choreographer 

Halfway through the routine, in the corner of my eye I see someone I almost didn’t recognize.

Cammy?

She looks like a businesswoman with her hair slick back, leaning by the door looking at us. 

She looks so hot dressing like that

Once it was over she claps “That was wonderful, everyone. Wonderful”

I run towards her then I skid to a stop 

What the am I doing? She doesn’t know me

Then I noticed my members run towards her.

“Cammy!!”

Keumjo jump on her to give her a hug

“I miss you unnie,” 

Cammy gently put her down “And you are?”

Kyungri hits Keumjo at the back of the head “hey be careful, she just got back from the hospital”

“Sorry about that,” Hyemi pulls out her hand “I’m Hyemi, the short one is Keumjo,”

She smiles brightly

“The angry one is Kyungri”

“Ailee’s girlfriend.” she looks at her closely “She’s out of your league, but I can see why she can’t stop talking about you”

I see Kyungri blush

“And you already meet Sojin,”

Cammy look my way when Hyemi pointed at me

“Ah, the cute roommate”

Don’t blush, don’t blush

I know I’m failing miserably because the dancers and the choreographer are giving a smirk.

“Anyways if you guys are hungry I brought food,” mention Cammy

Everyone cheered as they went to the kitchen

“Hey”

I stop in front of her “Yeah?"

“Ailee told me how you fly back and forth just to take care of me, so I didn’t get a chance to thank you,”

I smile as I go to the door “It’s no big deal, you would do the same for me”

“Uhm, yeah,”

 

“This food is the best unnie,”

“Your welcome,” she smiles

Then everyone stops eating because they see me wipe something off her lips 

“Gosh, babe, why you always messy” her eyes went wide “oh my gosh, I’m sorry. I, I, I,”

I got up and left before she could say anything.




 

Cammy P/V 
 

Why did my heart skip a beat, that shouldn't happen, there's no way she-      

I hear fingers snapping 

"Cammy,"

"Huh, sorry” I got up and left to find her.

 

I hear the music in the empty room. I peek inside and I see her dancing aggressively.

“Ugh!” 

I run to her as she slumps to the floor

“Are you ok?”

I try to grab her arm but she pulled back as she pulls herself up 

“I’m sorry” she abruptly said “I’m so sorry Cammy, I don’t know what came over me”

“It’s fine,”

"It's not fine," she started pacing "is that you remind me of someone I had love once"

"What happened to your love if you don't mind me asking"

"She died on the table"

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"It's fine, it was a long time ago," then my heart skipped a beat again when she places her hand on the cheek and smile "I guess you got me reminiscing, so thank you"

Before I can say anything, everyone is coming in.

Why do I feel a tight squeeze on my chest

 

 

"So where am I going to see this ex of mine," I said as I'm getting ready 

"At this restaurant location and it looks fancy too," comment Ailee 

"Oh gosh, she got that famous"

"Apparently so. Anyways, have you seen your roommate lately"

"Not since the whole group came for practice,"

And it's true because after that we haven't met up again for two days

"She probably with the girls anyways"

 "You worry about her"

"Why should I, she's nothing but my roommate Ailee"

She sighs "I guess, anyways you want me to come to a company you"

"Naw, I'm good"

 

 

She's late,

I was about to get up, but I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Cammy"

I turn around and I see her wearing a tight red dress that has me drooling 

Damn, she's still hot as hell

"Im sorry I'm late, I had to take an emergency phone call"

"That's fine, but here have a seat"

"Chivalry and handsomeness hasn't died on you darling"

I laugh "look at yourself unnie, you still look y without even trying"

Her face blushes "oh gosh darling, what would your significant other think of you flirting another woman,"

"Luckily I do not have anyone, so I can flirt as much as I want," I said confidently, but I felt a tight pain in my chest

There's that pain again, what could it mean?

"Anyways, the reason I brought you here is to give you an update on my case" 

"And here I thought this was a dinner date" I wink at her

She grabs my hand as she laughs "Ho, ho, ho, you are too much darling"

"I was kidding, but Ailee gave me the rundown of the situation"  

"Well, tomorrow they will tell me the verdict on the case”

“I hope you will be able to win,”

“Thank you.” she smiles “Anyways, I heard what happen to you, how much do you remember”

“To tell you the truth, I don’t know what happen in the past four years”

“Nothing?” I shook my head “Wow, I’m sorry”

“Don’t be, I just hope I didn’t lose any good memories”

“But then again,” she rubs my knuckles “you can always make new memories”

Just before I can answer I see someone familiar coming in

“Sojin?”

“Huh?”

Sojin turns her head and she sees me 

“Cammy?!” she walks towards me “How are you?”

Wow, she looks beautiful just wearing casual clothing

“I’m doing well, what are you doing here?”

“I, umm,” She looks at Jin Young “Oh hello, am I interrupting?”

“No,”

“Yes. Hi, I’m Hong Jin Young,”

“Ahh, nice to meet you I’m Jo Sojin, her roommate”

“Sojin!”

Isn't that the actress Lee Hanee

She grabs her hand “I was looking for you” 

"Aren't you Lee Hanee?”

“Guilty as charged, I’m her-”

“She's my girlfriend,” Sojin said abruptly

Girlfriend?!

“And we’re on a date,” she smiles brightly as she hugs her

I look at her girlfriend 

What does she have that got her swoon, but why do I need to know anyways

“Well, I’ll get you two back to your date,” 

She grabs her girlfriend’s hand while leaving me in shock

“We’re not,” 

Jin Young grabs my hand

“Let her think that,"

"But," I look back where they left then back to her "she's supposed to be with me,"

Her eyes grew wide "What?!"

“Huh?!”

'She's supposed to be with me' What the is wrong with me?

I see her get up and place money on the table

“I’m sorry,” I said sincerely

“We will finish this another time darling,”

Once she left I look at my plate

“My subconscious mind is going haywire lately,” I look at where Sojin is, laughing and holding hands with her “Something must have happened between us”




 

Sojin P/V
 

“I can’t believe I said that you're my girlfriend unnie,”

“It’s ok Sojin, I don’t mind. I know your motive," She grabs my hand and winks at me "plus I always wanted to date you."

What?! Is she for real?

Then she burst out laughing 

"I'm only kidding Sojin, you should have seen the look on your face"

I laugh along with her

"Oh my God unnie, your too much"

"Keep laughing, Cammy is looking this way and it looks like she's alone" she whispers

Did that Jin Young woman leave her?    

"How is she?"

"She looks confused and a bit lost"

I sigh "That's what I didn't want from her"

"Ahm,"

We got startled by Cammy's voice

"Sojin, will I see you home?"

She sounds so defeated 

Hanee answered before I can respond 

"Yes she will Cammy, I'll make sure she'll be there"

"Thank you,"

And with that, she left 

"You know I could of having answered"

"You could have, but what were you really going to say" I didn't say anything "exactly, now let's finish eating so I can take you home"

I nodded as I eat

I miss you, Cammy

 

 

 

Hello, my fellow readers.

Looks like there's a part of Cammy's brain remembers Sojin and yet Sojin is here having to lie about the relationship with her close friend.

And what about Jin Young and CL's plans?

Well, that will be revealed in time, my people.

Until next time readers and safe out there ^_^