First Offense

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon and Yena wondering why Sakura is no where to be found every lunch break. And the girl is barely play games in the near PC bang nearby the university. Sakura attend all her subjects but when the last subject before lunch break she already gone and no where to be seen. They wanted to find Sakura but the school council announce that they had meetings today. Hyewon is part of council, Hyewon being the secretary of president council which is Eunbi. 

 

"Where's the hell Sakura-chan go?" Yena ask Hyewon who's busy devouring the donuts that she buy outside the school.

 

"I don't know! Maybe busy flirting with Lee." Hyewon answer the duck's question.

 

" Seriously Kang-chan! Saku-chan and Chaeyeon-si doesn't talked in class, they don't even spare to glance each other." Hyewon just shrug her shoulder. 

 

"But before I forgot, why Eunbi unnie announced a sudden meeting? Something happened or there's an activity in school like school fest?" 

 

" Why you asking me about that Yena? I don't even know, that's why I'm in hurry to attend the meeting tho." 

 

"Aren't you two are close? You and Eunbi. " Yena was curious. 

 

Hyewon did not bother to answer her instead walk fastly and left Yena. 

 

"Hyewon is really weird, but Sakura-chan's disappearance is more weirder." Yena murmur. She run to follow Hyewon who already in front of student council office and wait Kang-chan outside the office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the long hours of meeting between the president and members of the council Yena and Hyewon continue to find their long lost friend Sakura. 

They check the canteen, PC bang outside the school but Sakura is no where to be found. Yena and Hyewon decided to go in their favorite cafe nearby. 

"I miss my favorite Matcha Espresso." Hyewon excitedly squeal. 

Yena just laughed towards her friend, Kang-chan is really weird to the point that it's surprise her but now she used to it. 

Her love for foods is unconditional. It's make Hyewon day complete and happy. 

--------------------------------------------

For the next day Sakura joined them for lunch, and the interrogation begun. 

"Where the hell you go every lunch.?" Yena started to punch some questions

"Yes! And why you didn't join us in PC bang?" Hyewon added.

" You hiding something Sakura-chan?"

" Just tell us the truth." Hyewon support Yena's word.

" Can you to please stop interrogating me? How could I answer if you keep asking.?" 

" Sorry! But where you go every lunch break?' Yena asked the same question again but this time with a lower tone.

Sakura sigh don't know what she should reasoned out. "Somewhere! Without any further noise to freshen up my mind."

Yena look at her with a doubtful stare, not believing Sakura's reasons.

"Don't look at me like that duck! I wanted time for myself too." Sakura stated and drink the milk tea in front of her not minding that it's Hyewon's favorite Matcha Espresso. 

Yena and Hyewon waiting for Sakura to vomit because of Matcha Espresso but it didn't happen like before.


"W-why did you drink that? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter