Second offense

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura violated the rules and regulations of the school and Eunbi put them into the detention room. After what happened, Sakura tried her best to avoid Chaeyeon. It's been 3 days when  Sakura start avoiding the Chaeyeon. But Chaeyeon is persistent to keep following and asking her if there's something happened that made her mad at her. Instead of answering Chaeyeon, Sakura keep ignoring the confused girl. 

 

But today, Sakura's day is quiet peaceful because the tsundere Lee Chaeyeon didn't bother her. Sakura keep glancing left and right finding the person who keep her mind insane. Chaeyeon, isn't here at school. That's what Sakura though. But when she enter the library she saw the person who made her life like a roller coaster ride. Chaeyeon was smiling while talking the girl who seat in front of her. Sakura can't see who's Chaeyeon talking. 


Sakura feel a pang of pain in her heart, having crush with a girl who crush by everyone is hard. There's a lot of competition to get the attention of Tsundere Chaeyeon. And Sakura already had advantage when Chaeyeon laid her eyes on her but she push the girl a way by avoiding her. And now she feel guilty and regretting that move. She wanted to take it Chaeyeon back. But she scared, Chaeyeon didn't say what is the real score between them. 

They keep kissing, clingy, to each other and even doing make out but there's no label between them. That's why when both of them put in detention, Sakura realize that what if Chaeyeon just playing around. Between the two of them, Sakura is the player. She had a lot harem but now she's the one who scared in this kind of game.


Chaeyeon saw her, Sakura smile at her expecting Chaeyeon will run towards her but too much confidence to assume will hurt you. Chaeyeon just glance at her and didn't bother to look again. Chaeyeon continue talking to the girl like her worlds evolve on that person. This time the feeling of rejected slowly stab Sakura's heart. 


Sakura step back and when she reach the library door she run away, run away for the things that hurt her.  
 .
.
.
.
.

"Miyawaki you already fall to her, I told you having crush with Chaeyeon is enough but you didn't listen to me. You fall for her charm, you fall for her sweetness and now look at you. You look mess."  Sakura cried inside the gyms locker room. She can't handle her tears to fall out. She hit her chest to loosen up and thinking that the pain would gone. 


She run here in this place to cry, during class hours no one go here in the gym. So she decided to cry her pain in here. 

 

Sakura lean her head in her knees, doing her best to be ok and act like nothing happened. She compose herself, she wipes her tears and when she deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter