Quarantine

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because of sudden announcement of quarantine lock down, Chaeyeon and Sakura stuck in the university dorm for a while. But  Kkuchaen is always unlucky because everytime they do intimate, Eunbi suddenly appears. 

 

"Please!! You two are not good model to teenagers, stop making out somewhere in our school." Eunbi scold them. 

 

" I'm done with the both of you, if you want to do that thing, please spare the school, spare the classroom, the rooftop, the gym's locker room, the storage room. That room isn't for the people. Oh Gosh! Both of you is pain in the ." Eunbi groaned.

 

 

" You just bitter because you don't have any love life ." Sakura murmur.

 

"Your saying something Sakura?" Eunbi raise her brows. 


" Ah huh! Nothing Eunbi unnie." 

 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon are now in detention room again because Eunbi saw them hugging. Chaeyeon complain that they didn't do anything except for embracing each other. But Eunbi don't bite that alibi. 


"I don't know what I should do with the two of you." Eunbi fix her things.

 

"And both of you will stay here for 3 hours until the times of your detention ends." Eunbi said and leave them alone. She make sure that the detention room was lock before she leave. 

 

Chaeyeon let herself fall in the couch while Sakura go to other side of the couch. 

 

She take her phone and started to taking pictures of herself. Chaeyeon take a look on Sakura's phone but Sakura hid the phone behind her.

 

 

"Let me see.." Chaeyeon said, she grab Sakura's phone but Sakura do her best to avoid Chaeyeon's long arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter