I can be the top

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kissing scene or should I say make out session in the locker room and almost fell for rated M if Eunbi didn't come inside. Sakura and Chaeyeon feel embarrassed towards the school president council Eunbi. How could they lost on their own mind because of the kissed. Chaeyeon almost while she's on top of Sakura. And Sakura cling her arms in Chaeyeon's body as if she lost a lottery ticket if she loosen her hold.

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura become awkward and doesn't want to talked about what happened. Chaeyeon back to being Tsundere while Sakura become quiet one. She never dare to teased Chaeyeon again. 

 

Even Hyewon and Yena doesn't know the reason why the two acting like that. Their mind asking if something happened in locker room. But they can't ask directly to Sakura, they both scared because they know the reason why Sakura go to locker room. They prank Sakura, telling her that Chaeyeon announced to everyone that Sakura is her girl despite that isn't true. 

 

"Sakura-chan!! Here your favorite Matcha Espresso, I know that you are stressed. Drink this to lessen your frustrations." Yena nervously lend the matcha Espresso to Sakura. 

 

Yena step back when Sakura glared at the Matcha Espresso in front of her.

 

"I don't like it, why you insisting that ing matcha to me?" Sakura yell. 

 

" A-ahaha! I tho it's your TASTE?!!" Yena reasoned out. But ended up running away when Sakura started to loosen her neck tie to beat the annoying duck. 

 

Sakura was left alone in the classroom with the Matcha Espresso. She just out of her sense, the only thing she do is to look intensely to the Matcha.

 

"Why everyone telling me that your taste is good! But it's gross to me, I don't feel anything except for the thing that you're not sweet at all." Sakura started to talked the Matcha Espresso that slowly melting in the plastic cup.

 

She is busy mubling some word that doesn't  realize that someone stole her Matcha Espresso and that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter