His Story Part II

A Way From Home

“What are you doing going round’ in that dangerous thing for?!” Ko Jin scolded taking two steps forward then put his hands on his hips. “You’re going to fly out going so fast like that and break your neck! What you going to tell your mom then?”

“Come on, dad!” Songman complained. “All the guys do it in the city, right, Sehun?”

Snapping to attention, Sehun asked, “What?”

“He says yea.” Songman dropped his arm slapping a hand against his thigh.

Sehun darted his eyes away nervously after catching the coy grin on Soneul’s plump lips. A flare of heat transpired down his back. Sweat began pooling at his nape.

It was suddenly so hot.

His pulse started accelerating. All the blood rushing down from his brain to a stirring between his legs. Sehun had never been exposed to a girl of this heat before. The administrators at Angel were old and middle aged. He felt more disdain for them than an inclusive attachment.

In real life this was the first time he was experiencing any kind of ual attraction.

Unable to focus on the banter between Songman and his father, Sehun whirled around. His sneakers thudding loudly across the rest of the yard into the home until he slammed the door to the bathroom shut. Imprisoning himself inside.

“No, no, no,” he murmured jumping. Desperate to calm the throbbing sensation inside his pants.

Turning the faucet on he smeared ice cold water over his face. All over his neck. Biting down on his jaw to get a grip. Damn this was so shaming.

in a breath Sehun clenched his teeth and counted down 60 seconds. Slamming the water off he stepped over to the towel and dried his face. Suddenly his body felt much lighter. The heat had cooled.

Relieved, he turned the knob to leave the bathroom. Coming to an abrupt halt when a pretty face smirked back. Timidly avoiding eye contact Sehun’s breath shivered.

Goddammit he hated this!

Why was she so hot?!

He gulped.

“Sehun, right?” she asked with a rasp to her voice. It was attractive. Seducing. “Can I use the bathroom?”

Alert again he jumped to the side making room for her. Before the door closed, he was certain he heard her giggling. Heading back outside he hoped he played it cool. It hadn’t been too obvious what happened earlier?

“So,” a voice jerked him back to reality.

Sehun jolted in the doorway. His heart nearly leaping a lightyear ahead. Songman had an arm propped onto the counter in the kitchen. Observing him. Some kind of amusement in his eyes. A strange smile cocked on his lips.

“What’d you think?” Songman winked. “She gonna be a good , right?”

Sehun’s face instantly burned. He didn’t know what to say. He had no idea how to react.

Heehawing boisterously, Songman slapped his knees. “I’m kidding! You should’ve seen your face, bro!”

Sehun’s face grew hotter. He truly did not understand Songman.

“What’s so funny, babe?” Sehun jolted spinning in time to see Soneul passing him. A glint in her eyes he could only interpret as flirt. Sehun’s throat tightened. His belly twisted into knots.

Seventeen-year-old Sehun’s eyes lowered curiously to her behind. Swaying in her footsteps. Then the smooth laden legs. He looked away unaware of the mischievous glaze in Songman’s eyes as he locked an arm around his girlfriend. The couple loudly made out. in between.

Unable to withstand them, Sehun scurried past. Panting when he ran out into the yard. Suddenly he felt dizzy. That night he dreamt about Soneul.

Several days later when he was pitching hay, Songman and Soneul came driving toward the house. Blowing up dirt with the smell of exhaust and engine oil in their wake. He watched Songman lift Soneul out of the car. Heard her shrieking and laughing. The two of them on some sort of high.

Sehun returned to work while the afternoon sun continued to assault him. Sweat rolled down his back, s down his arms. His muscles were sore, but he was slowly starting to buff up from the heavy work. At first, he could hardly pick up the heavy pitchfork after the first week. His biceps tingled and contracted. The first time was truly the rough part.

Sehun looked up when a shadow approached. “Have some water.” It was Soneul.

Sehun eyed the glass of water and accepted to be polite. He glanced around for Songman, who had actually never helped on the farm since he arrived. Sehun had no idea where he went or spent his time. How he even got his money to spend.

“Look at you.” She cooed reaching forward to touch the sweat on his arm where the veins popped. “How y.”

His eyes lay on her more interested. Then he grew intimidated. One quick look at the storm door where Songman may come barging through any moment.

“It’s a compliment.” Soneul said. “A thank you would be nice.”

“Thanks.” Sehun mumbled uncertainly.

Soneul smiled prettily and it was so damn heart wrenching. If only she weren’t Songman’s girl.

“You work so hard; it would be nice if Manny put in twice the work.” She said. “And lost some weight, too. It’s hot when a guy puts in the effort to work around the house.”

“It’s nothing I can’t handle.” Sehun’s eyes danced over the apples growing on the tree, the light burning the grass turning it a shade of ugly yellow.

“How macho.” Soneul gently punched his arm.

Sehun looked at her. Catching the straight array of pearly white teeth behind very pink lips. She was godsend. Perfect and pretty.

What the hell had Songman done to get someone like her?

Holding her hands behind her back she shyly smiled at him causing his blood to rush faster. Not again he prayed. Please, not again.

Luckily, the storm door burst open and Songman’s heavy body came flying down the steps in their direction.

“So,” he began when he approached and linked an arm around Soneul’s neck, “my parents are heading out to pick up more cows.” Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he said in a hushed voice, “That means the house belongs to us Friday night.”

“Oooh…” Soneul played along.

“Yea.” They fist bumped. Looking at Sehun, he excitedly told, “Beer’s on the house. We’re going to have a party.”

Late Friday afternoon Songman the ever-obedient son waved to his parents from the doorstep. His nagging mother stopped every fourth way screaming reminders. “And tell Sehun not to forget about the pigs! I know he didn’t feed them last time!”

“Yes, mom!” Songman screamed in return. “I’ll let him know.”

“Take care of the house! You better not call your friends and trash the house like you did that one time!” Ahjin paused and turned to yell after two steps.

Rolling his eyes, Songman promised, “I won’t! Now, go!” Shaking his head, he said as he closed the door, “You don’t have to feed the pigs.”

“Are you sure?” Sehun questioned unsure. It was his chore. It was his task since he got here. Every duty assigned to his charge.

“Yea, yea,” Songman waved him off and brushed past to pull open the pantry closet. Digging through boxes of noodles and stacks of flowery aprons, he shoved aside cut up storage boxes of ladles and cooking pans. “Don’t worry,” his voice came out faint, “you’ll be fine. The animals won’t die from one day of starvation.”

Came a yelp and then a cheer. Backing out, Songman pulled out a 2-liter bottle of liquor. The roar of an engine outside made his eyes twinkle.

“And our guest,” Songman grinned.

Soneul joined them. Brightening the male populated household the second she entered through the doorway in a bright orange tube top that snugly hugged her s and short jean skirt. Seventeen-year-old Sehun’s blood coursed like raging waves inside his head. Try as he may pretentiously drinking his glass of water, his curious gaze still roved over her female anatomy.

Within the hour the living room was trashed with bags of chips, soda, glasses half full of liquor. The stench of sweat mixed with laughter and giggles. Between the three of them Sehun went down the fastest. His first experience with alcohol and had no tolerance for the amount Songman kept pouring into his glass.

In order to counter being called a in the face by Songman, Sehun accepted glass after glass until he didn’t know how he made it to bed. When he woke up the house was glazed in darkness. His head throbbed. The entire room spun. Something whirred at the pit of his belly and the acid rose up to his throat.

Clasping a hand over his mouth he rolled over a half dead man and dry heaved. For a while he lay there with his head over the edge of the bed as he struggled to get his bearings. Lightheaded he pushed himself up and staggered out the open doorway. The bathroom door slammed into the wall as he hurried, turned the faucet on, and drank straight from it.

Sehun had never felt so haggard before. He swayed stumbling into the wall unable to keep his balance. Panting as his stomach clenched, he buried his face into the creamy wall. A stream of moonlight landed diagonally on the carpet of the living room shining a halo circle. Squeezing his eyes, Sehun continued feeling his way back to Shin’s bedroom.

When he arrived, a shadowy figure was standing next to the doorway. Sehun squinted. Thought he was dreaming but as he neared, he recognized the curvy shape of Songman’s girlfriend.

“Shh…” she immediately hushed, teasing finger to her lips.

Confused, he froze in the doorway. His back brushed the door hinges when she stepped into him. Gulping noisily when she pressed her s into his torso. Everything clamored inside him. Soneul’s luscious lips widened into a smile. The mere sight of it was overwhelming because she was just inches apart from him.

“Wh…”

“Shh…” she went again leaning up, brushing her breath against his chin. “Don’t wake Songman up.”

His consciousness struggled to swim to the fore, but the surface was so dark and deep it failed. This was a girl wanting to kiss him for the first time in his life. Sehun felt special. He felt wanted and, in that moment, he couldn’t stop it from happening, because it was finally happening. To someone like him.

He gasped when her hands touched his crotch. Whispering into his mouth she teased, “What? You don’t like it?”

“No…I…” If he disappointed, he’d lose her and this once in a lifetime moment. Smirking she touched his hand and led it to her .

“Come on now,” she encouraged. “You know you want to.”

She unclothed him. She kissed him. Her hands swam over his innocent body ravaging the fire in his soul. Beckoning him onto the bed where she crushed her s into his face, hotly kissing him, and rode him.

That night he lost his pure innocence to her.

That night changed his world forever.

It was a mix of hangover and exhaustion that tied Sehun into deep sleep that morning. Unable to wake even as sunshine rained into his room. A bam in the doorway jolted him awake. A sudden cry and mixed voices erupted throughout the house. Something moved beside him shifting the weight of the bed. Sehun remained sitting, blinking unaware of the unfolding drama. His consciousness was distorted. The room continued to spin. Every object appeared pixelated.

“Manny! Manny!” A female voice next to him shrieked. “He me! Manny! Oh my god! I’ve been !”

“Dad!” Songman screamed from the top of his lungs. “Help! Help!”

“He me, Manny!” Squeezing an eye close, Sehun turned to see Soneul dragging the blanket up her s to cover herself. Then he shrieked when a hand twisted his ear dragging him out from under the sheets. Cool air wafted up his body.

“You er!”

A shove and Sehun landed on the ground like a disposed rag.

“Put your ing clothes on!” The raging voice belonging to Ko Jin growled.

“What? I didn’t…” he croaked dehydrated, pushing himself up. A kick landed on his shoulder, onto his upper arm pinning him to the floor.

“Don’t talk back to me, boy!” Ko Jin steely threatened. “Put your dirty clothes on.” Not even a beat past, and he demanded above noise level, “NOW!”

A pair of feet thudded past. Songman rushed to Soneul embracing her in his arms where she sobbed manically.

“What is going on?!” Ahjin questioned finally entering the house. Gasping in the doorway when she discovered Sehun beneath Ko Jin’s boot. She shrieked, screamed, and blocked her eyes. “Explain this right now!”

Spitting onto Sehun, Ko Jin distastefully muttered, “The er our son’s girlfriend is what.”

Lifting his foot, he viciously kicked Sehun’s arm with the front round edge of his boot, repeating, “Put your ing clothes on!”

His injuries throbbed. Sehun flopped back onto the floor when he tried pushing himself up. His arm hurt. His muscles burned like ing hell. Songman walked past, arm securely around Soneul burrito wrapped in his blanket.

“Piece of .” Songman spat.

Soneul continued weeping. Quieting when they exited out of the bedroom. She peered over her shoulder once with a smirk then disappeared with Songman into the next room. Sehun listened to the door close and gasped finally standing up. His feet stepped on warm plastic. Lifting his foot up he glanced down to see a laying on the ground next to his littered pile of clothes.

Dressing he stepped out prepared for a lecture in the kitchen. Rubbing his hurt ear and filled with the dismay that he had to face Ko Jin’s wrath.

But it wasn’t a lecture. The immediate moment Ko Jin saw him he snatched Sehun’s arm and hauled him out of the house. It happened so fast Sehun would never forget.

He landed on the prickly pile of messy hay with a grunt face down. The boot landed on the back of his head, grinding his face, nose, mouth into the musty hay, the dirt stained concrete flooring. Sehun screamed in utter pain. His legs thrashed. His arms flailed desperate to grab something to leverage himself up, free himself.

There was nothing.

“You bastard! Worse than dog ! How dare you?!” Ko Jin cursed. The punishment went on for over two minutes then the man released him with a gruff huff.

Sehun’s nose was bloody when he pushed himself up. Broken twigs of hay stuck to his wet mouth, others pinned between his teeth like food. He cried.

He really cried.

“I didn’t do it.” Sehun sobbed. “I didn’t do it. I swear!”

A kick to his back and he flopped back onto the ground.

“You’re talking back?!” Ko Jin’s eyes widened primitively. Baring his teeth, he hissed then stomped toward the corner of the shed. Flinging away the pitchfork leaning against the wall. A shovel clanged against the floor. A garden hoe next to it until he found his item of desire.

A rifle.

A cry quivered out of Sehun’s mouth. He crawled away.

“You’re going to challenge me, boy, you’ll see what happens to boys who do.” Ko Jin spit aggressively and stomped toward him.

Rubbing his hands together, Sehun pleaded. Fearfully tearing up, “Please don’t kill me! Please don’t! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

The corner of Ko Jin’s thin lips as it upped into a snarling smile. He slammed of the rifle into Sehun’s chest taking the air right out of his lungs. Immediately curling up, Sehun hugged his upper half. Struggling to breathe, Sehun shook.

Crouching down beside him, Ko Jin planted the rifle vertically. “Now, ya, boy. Are you finished talking back?”

Sehun sobbed. He heaved.

Ko Jin moved an inch closer and snagged his shirt, “Are you going to make me repeat myself?”

Whimpering, Sehun cowered. “N…no.”

“Good.” Ko Jin’s tobacco breath bounced off his chin. Shoving him away Ko Jin stood, but he didn’t leave without kicking him in the ribs. Sehun landed on his back. Achingly crying out.

Wounded and helpless he lay there. Fresh, hot tears dripped in heaps across his face into his ears. Assuming the rampage was completed he started to relax. Feel the pain burn through his flesh.

Then there were footsteps.

Sehun’s eyes drifted to the doorway where shadows and faint voices came from. whatever of the hay when he recognized Songman and Soneul. Urged to fling piss smelling hay at them.

They cackled at the sight of him. Standing above him, Songman nudged his arm with his high-cut booties. Arms crossed, Soneul snickered at him.

“What a loser,” Soneul grinned. Angling her out she shook them at him in mockery, “You liked that?”

“But those are mine,” Songman smiled and squeezed Soneul’s right . He chuckled and they kissed in front of him.

Sehun was going to gag. Not because he was still hungover, but because he’d easily been set up. So easily like a .

Now he really wanted to cry.

Chuckling, Songman continued digging into his injury, “Heard you like a pig all night. You got a small , right?” He laughed, “Baby .”

Crouching down with one knee up, Songman pulled him up by the shirt. Warning with a tease of amusement, “You look at my girl like you wanna her one more time, I’ll feed you to the pigs.”


***No guys, Soneul did not help him

***Soneul is the girl Namjoo met at the bakery shop when they were in Jeju, remember? Short shorts, tight top? I described her the same way when I reintroduced her. So they called him the exact same names: loser, baby ,